Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? (36895 Views)

White Wedding Photos Of Election Couple / Why Ladies Wear White Gown On Wedding Day / Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Lordabas: 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lalasticlala. farano. Seun. Frontpage tnks
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Felitsa187(f): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
What a stvpid and ignorant statement. And who says that it's only virgins that shud wear white on their wedding day? R u really that ignorant? So anyone who is supposedly a virgin is pure?! Damn! Nigerians and their silly mentality. Smh! angry

Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Felitsa187(f): 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
bennyrazz:
mtcchhheeeeewwww wedding dress is just a piece of cloth and it can be any color depending on what the couples want. Have seen milk, light pink wedding gowns and if truly the white gown have been desecrated by non-virgins, then as the black suit not been desecrated by non-virgin men? really I don't know how people reason o especially when they go to church on Sundays and they come back here to form holiest of the holiest. Do not stereotype anybody
Thank u jare. Reasonable somebody. Ignorant and hypocritical Nigerians everywhere

Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by IlekeHD: 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Why are Africans wearing white wedding dresses? That's the main question.

Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by eliwa47(m): 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
grin, before nko? na black dem fo wear?
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
GOD will bless whoever created this post
also all this ladies in choir forming SISTERS
GOD is watching you all!!

Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Felitsa187(f): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lordabas:

I'm only keeping it real. Just because our society's morals are breaking down & most folks have an "anything goes" mentality...doesn't make it right
Abeg nigga, stop disturbing urself over something that really doesn't matter. How will worrying over the society's morals add value to ur life? It will only kill u faster abi u b old man? Hian! Get over urself. This is the 21st century mehn.
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by knackz(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
even afrocandy will like to wear a it some day grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Emilokoiyawon: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin My friend don't even go there biko. Walahi you don't want women to start questioning men's virginity. If it happens no man would be allowed to get a wife. Gboju kuro n be. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by amazingspiderma: 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lordabas:
Why is it that non-virgin women feel that they have the right to wear white when they finally decide to get married after years & years & years & years of having premarital sex and shaking up with their boyfriends?

Is it that they want to pretend they're pure and clean after romping around in the mud?

I recently went to a wedding where the bride had been living with her bf for 8yrs & already had 2 kids for him... Yet she still wore a pure white wedding gown.
The white gown is supposed to symbolize a brides purity & virginal essence. I feel it destroys the traditional purpose of wearing white when the bride is FAR from being a virgin.

Shouldn't the non-virginal bride wear a black wedding dress or something?

So what color in your opinion should they wear.
Ashuebi
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Lisaflex(f): 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
coogar:

who cares whether they wear white or black? what should non-virgin males wear on their wedding? green or torqoise? grin
cheesy I fnk d men who rnt virgins shld wear black n also paint their skins wt charcoal
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
Most ladies are ignorant of it. But sha, may my Jesus forgive those ladies practicing such an dastardly act.
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Stillfire:

The only dirtbag here that needs to be burnt to ashes is you. Didn't your bible tell you to remove the log of wood from your dirty eyes before removing the speck from others? You and your ilk from the day you become aware you have a pe.nis will not let a girl rest, seeking to devour her hymen and you have the audacity to be asking about white dress? Are you a tailor?

Go and tell your brothers to stop being on heat 24/7. If you can accomplish that task then you can ask about 'white dress'.

have just found my wife.......seriously!!!

This girl harsh die
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Felitsa187(f): 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Stillfire:

The only dirtbag here that needs to be burnt to ashes is you. Didn't your bible tell you to remove the log of wood from your dirty eyes before removing the speck from others? You and your ilk from the day you become aware you have a pe.nis will not let a girl rest, seeking to devour her hymen and you have the audacity to be asking about white dress? Are you a tailor?

Go and tell your brothers to stop being on heat 24/7. If you can accomplish that task then you can ask about 'white dress'.
LMFAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Babe! U killed it mehn. Tell the broda oh. Hypocrite oshi grin cheesy

Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Protocol. Nobody wants to go against the grain by suggesting something different.
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by polosky: 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
@ OP, what's ur business whether a virgin or not putting on white wedding Dress

Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
No offence OP, but this is one of the biggest load of crap av read in a while undecided

Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Felitsa187(f): 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lordabas:
Why is it that non-virgin women feel that they have the right to wear white when they finally decide to get married after years & years & years & years of having premarital sex and shaking up with their boyfriends?

Is it that they want to pretend they're pure and clean after romping around in the mud?

I recently went to a wedding where the bride had been living with her bf for 8yrs & already had 2 kids for him... Yet she still wore a pure white wedding gown.
The white gown is supposed to symbolize a brides purity & virginal essence. I feel it destroys the traditional purpose of wearing white when the bride is FAR from being a virgin.

For the love of God why is it that it's only women the fvcking society places more focus on in terms of purity and virginity and all dah shiii? Wat about guys? Even the fvcking rapist still get married but for ladies it's a crime? Wat a fvcked up society!

Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by coogar: 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lisaflex:

cheesy I fnk d men who rnt virgins shld wear black n also paint their skins wt charcoal

not fair!
remember you will have sons one day. cheesy
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by manee2(m): 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
SHUUU!!_ wetyn they for wear?
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Felitsa187(f): 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lordabas:

Why are you getting so defensive, did anybody force you to open your legs??
Only if she is a virgin shall she wear a white dress. If she isn't she should wear black since black symbolizes the opposite of purity..thats all undecided
Ode oshi! Nigga u daft gaan. U shudnt have even sed anything in d first place. angry
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lordabas:

You're right op.. unfortunately most women do not know what it symbolises and it's very annoying because everybody wants to do what others are doing..
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by jvera(f): 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
the colour of d dress doesnt matter....the important thing is that the lady should not cover her face.
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by mrkings84(m): 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
Gainless article!
Meanwhile, AIM GLOBAL has enriched & still will enrich so many lives & more are still coming. Join a company that can wipe poverty out, restore you and family in a good health. You may not visit the hospital again because you have all it takes to be healthy. You can NEVER depend on any body to give you money because you are already independent. Start Now before it is too late to say ' Had I know' I will love to listen & answer your questions Call/ Whatsapp : 08034704620 ( AIM GLOBAL Distributor)'
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Lisaflex(f): 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
coogar:

not fair! remember you will have sons one day. cheesy
My sons will be virgins wink
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by pBuhari(f): 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
ladies should be honest before God

If you are a VIRGIN, you MUST wear spotless white wedding gown

BUT

If have been having premarital sex before marriage then you MUST wear BLaCK gown

That's my stake on this .

Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
Stillfire:

First is it your culture? I don't see the Queen of England policing who is wearing white and who isn't.
Also where is it in your bible? Where did God police the costume to wear for a wedding?
It is an 'anything goes' mentality for males to tear every female's hymen they come in contact with and you think it won't backfire?
If you cannot tell your boys to keep their immoral di.cks to themselves, then don't go policing women when the problem is with you.

I guess as a black man you must be a spawn of satan, right?

Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lordabas:

Black ke na burial she dey go for ?.

Just as you said , white signifies purity but a lot of our ladies ( and guys if I might add ) are anything but pure. There are other colours for different circumstances and brides , colours like pink , blue and red denote different things.
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Ayietim(m): 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
When most are going left, go right, the majority don't want to know, which way is wrong, which is right, all they do is follow the crowd.
http://ayietim.
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Dubemkelly(m): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
The hardest part of a business is minding your own business

Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by coogar: 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lisaflex:

My sons will be virgins wink

that choice isn't in your hands.....it's in their hands. grin

Deportee In Tears As Only Son Dies, Wife Marries Best Friend (pic) / My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady / Where There's Will, There's Is A Way(photo)...Lol

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)