Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,003 members, 7,987,598 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 01:13 PM

Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States (13816 Views)

Governor Abubakar Standing In Airport Shuttle Bus / Standing Order Used For Saraki Election A Fake, Say Ex-senators / What Made Nigeria So Populated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by Yeske2(m): 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
@Op, whatever rocks your boat, carry go but don't drown in your hate.
Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by oneeast: 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
Leave the clown..he is so much hurt and beaten with inferiority complex that is why he is sweating himself out here..cheesy cheesy

The original stats can never be changed by mere internet whining and crying.

Yeske2:
@Ikengawo you well so, why do you guys loathe Anambra this much? So CBN that listed Anambra and Abia among the first 5 states for cashless transaction don't know anything, Anambra having highest number of banks after Lagos and Abuja is for fun abi? Bringing me GDP stats i can edit on wikipedia is no issue, tell me that the economic activities in Jigawa is above that of Imo.
Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by cjrane: 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
[size=19pt]
Ikengawo,
Ife osulugi mebe....
Anambra hypertension go kill you ooooo
[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAkWMNweEuo
Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by oneeast: 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

cjrane:
[size=19pt]
Ikengawo,
Ife osulugi mebe....
Anambra hypertension go kill you ooooo
[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAkWMNweEuo
Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by onyeokwu: 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ikengawo:

Nobody loathes Anambra. I love Anambra, i'm from a part of Imo that's close enough to the state that I personally have a lot of ties to that state linguistically and culturally. All Igbos support Anambra at all junctions. The rest of us simply feel that If Ojukwu had been from Imo state, Anambra would have been the first to sabotage to the Biafran war effort.

Anambrans have an attitude that caused us to lose the war to begin with and that's an unreasonable and consistent sense of superiority with nothing to show for it.

I was told that Igbos originated from Anambra, but araechologist have discovered that the origin of Igbo culture is around Orlu which makes sense because it's the dead center of Igbo land.

Anambrans consistently try to say they're the top Igbo state economically so I pulled the figures to see if it was true and it wasn't. I can't go to Awka, or Onitsha and think the people there are living the same life as the people in Enugu, Aba, Owerri, Asaba, Portharcourt etc, but if you ask Anambrans they're the real igbos and so forth.

you bi big fool and a plural idiot
during biafra war was there anything called imo state in igboland or called anambra state?
did ojukwu ever told you during the war or after the war that he is from place called anambra?
who even created the states ?
the hausa you despise and loath so much, the same artificial boundary the almajiris drawn to partition igboland and divide you is same yardstick you are using to justify who is who and who is from where in igboland
i tire for you guys
we igbos are the most stupid and brainless people in southern nigeria
now i understand the reason the rivers denied been igbos and if same is presented to you guys from that area you guys would have done the same
go and cure yourself from inferiority complex anu mpam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by nuelsylves(m): 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ikengawo:
With these figures before us I hope that the Anambra team can stop terrorizing us with the false economic 'superiority'. The state states in the SE or Imo and Abia (which were also the last to fall in the civil war, and the start states in Igbo land are Rivers and Delta given their oil and the initial investments Mike Okpara made in Rivers early on.

oneeast cjrane abagworo

it's very obvious that all the oil producing states got higher rating from ur post. Oil contribute to 90-96% of Imo and Abia's economy. And this is the reason why they top Anambra in the above post. Remove the oil and you can never compare the both economy to that of Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by oneeast: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
What he posted is very much out-dated. The current GDP as at 2011 Anambra is topping the chart as the SE largest economy.

nuelsylves:

it's very obvious that all the oil producing states got higher rating from ur post. Oil contribute to 90-96% of Imo and Abia's economy. And this is the reason why they top Anambra in the above post. Remove the oil and you can never compare the both economy to that of Anambra.
Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by emmysoftyou: 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
i understand the way the non anambrarians feels...
But the truth of the matter is that onitsha is the only place in anambra state that is home for all,
Not the whole of anambra state...
Cos Much of non anambrarians do not stays in awka...or nnewi dat much.... except in onitsha,hence low/rise
in gdp...
But in abia state,there re much non abians doing business there in aba and umuahia,hence rise in gdp...
Imo is a home of hospitality in the east,home of eastern city..
The people re much in population,hence business in the centre of okigwe,orlu,amaraku,oguta and owerri,Hence rise in gdp...
Ebonyi state re not much in population,there is only few places rising in ebonyi state,which re just growin up like afigbo north and ezza,but abaikiliki seem to aid the state economically but
few or in rising in population,hence low/rising in gdp for now...

Those re the old gdp...why not give us the current one...
I still believe anambrans re waxing stronger than ever before...
The problems with anambrarians is that they should stop all dis comparison with their igbos brodas and stop allowing themselves to be seem as an enemy to their igbos counterpart...
I remain faithful to the entire igbo land.cool

1 Like

Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by Yeske2(m): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
emmysoftyou:
i understand the way the non anambrarians feels...
But the truth of the matter is that onitsha is the only place in anambra state that is home for all,
Not the whole of anambra state...
Cos Much of non anambrarians do not stays in awka...or nnewi dat much.... except in onitsha,hence low/rise
in gdp...
But in abia state,there re much non abians doing business there in aba and umuahia,hence rise in gdp...
Imo is a home of hospitality in the east,home of eastern city..
The people re much in population,hence business in the centre of okigwe,orlu,amaraku,oguta and owerri,Hence rise in gdp...
Ebonyi state re not much in population,there is only few places rising in ebonyi state,which re just growin up like afigbo north and ezza,but abaikiliki seem to aid the state economically but
few or in rising in population,hence low/rising in gdp for now...

Those re the old gdp...why not give us the current one...
I still anambrans re waxing stronger than ever before...
The problems with anambrarians is that they should stop all dis comparison with their igbos brodas and stop allowing themselves to be seem as an enemy to their igbos counterpart...
I remain faithful to the entire igbo land.cool
What's this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by vanbonattel: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
anambra adigo mma mehn cool

Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
I used to respect this guy but am begining to think he could be mentally challenged shaa, you open a thread telling the world Anambra made Igbos lose a war, Ikengawo i tot ur educated nay informed, its very unfortunate and silly how a grown man like you reasons and what will be fate of those coming after you.

Anambra State that was created in 1991 made Biafra lose a war fought in 1967-70, the same Anambra have Zik as godfather to Micheal Okpala, Jim Nwobodo whom in their life where premier n governors respectively why Zik didnt support an Onye Anambra to be:

Emeka Ojukwu made Enugwu, Owerri, Umuahia and Okigwe capitals of Biafra but no town or City in Anambra.

Ikengawo you will met your waterloo and forever you will live to regret anything you did with onye Anambra, anything you benefited from Onye Anambra directly or indirectly will bring calamity and disaster than blessing to your household.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by vanbonattel: 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
omanbala goats eating trash like odenigboaroli and chino grin

1 Like

Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by tabletman1: 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ikengawo:

All Igbos support Anambra at all junctions. The rest of us simply feel that If Ojukwu had been from Imo state, Anambra would have been the first to sabotage to the Biafran war effort.

Anambrans have an attitude that caused us to lose the war to begin with and that's an unreasonable and consistent sense of superiority with nothing to show for it.
Which year did they fight the civil war and which year was Anambra state created?

While at the above answer, you can as well provide me the names of those that you feel may betray or sabotage the biafran war who are from anambra.

You said Imo and Abia where the last place to fall into the enemies hand but I want to know why the war ends when Uli finally fall into the enemies hand during the biafran war.

1 Like

Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by vanbonattel: 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
a major street in awka. anambra leads and others follow

Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by vanbonattel: 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
BuddahMonk lives in this street
no wonder his brain no dey function well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by tabletman1: 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
I don't even know why I quote ikengawo.
I don't know the dude is another musiwa in a classical waygrin
He has created many thread with few viewers while he will be quoting and replying himself.

Such a deluded fellow.

1 Like

Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by oneeast: 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
You don't have to curse him, he is just suffering from inferiority complex, the dude is so intimidated by the towering profile of Anambrans and its economy in all fields.

BuddahMonk:
I used to respect this guy but am begining to think he could be mentally challenged shaa, you open a thread telling the world Anambra made Igbos lose a war, Ikengawo i tot ur educated nay informed, its very unfortunate and silly how a grown man like you reasons and what will be fate of those coming after you.

Anambra State that was created in 1991 made Biafra lose a war fought in 1967-70, the same Anambra have Zik as godfather to Micheal Okpala, Jim Nwobodo whom in their life where premier n governors respectively why Zik didnt support an Onye Anambra to be:

Emeka Ojukwu made Enugwu, Owerri, Umuahia and Okigwe capitals of Biafra but no town or City in Anambra.

Ikengawo you will met your waterloo and forever you will live to regret anything you did with onye Anambra, anything you benefited from Onye Anambra directly or indirectly will bring calamity and disaster than blessing to your household.
Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by vanbonattel: 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
we need to sing some omanbala anthem
give me the chorus, a one, a two, a three, oya

yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by adusim: 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
To hell with these Anambra idiots!!!

1 Like

Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by Ikengawo: 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
onyeokwu:

you bi big fool and a plural idiot
during biafra war was there anything called imo state in igboland or called anambra state?
did ojukwu ever told you during the war or after the war that he is from place called anambra?
who even created the states ?
the hausa you despise and loath so much, the same artificial boundary the almajiris drawn to partition igboland and divide you is same yardstick you are using to justify who is who and who is from where in igboland
i tire for you guys
we igbos are the most stupid and brainless people in southern nigeria
now i understand the reason the rivers denied been igbos and if same is presented to you guys from that area you guys would have done the same
go and cure yourself from inferiority complex anu mpam

If the last two cities standing are umuahia and owerri what do you can that? Jigawa?

1 Like

Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by Ikengawo: 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
Notice that despite enugu and ebonyi also having below par economic indices its Anambrans that are fighting cursing and insulting. All igbos are united and respect. Each other, we're just waiting for Anambra
Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by Ikengawo: 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
And yed anambra caused us to lose the war. They horded all of the weapons supplies and leadership posts in the war. Anyone from outside of anambra will tell you the inability to reach through to their brothers in anambra was the primary issue they faced. Applying this mentality towards to ss caused them to fear living in an igbo republic.

2 Likes

Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by emmysoftyou: 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
Yeske2:
What's this one saying?
am not in support of any state because all the biafrans state is my state..
Xo read again and dont be confuse dis time....
Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by BlackTechnology: 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
emmysoftyou:
am not in support of any state because all the biafrans state is my state..
Xo read again and dont be confuse dis time....

You are a true Biafran like me

Comrade you are blessed
Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by emmysoftyou: 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
vanbonattel:
BuddahMonk lives in this street
no wonder his brain no dey function well
pls if yu re true son of an igboman, stop pastin that pix...it s of no gain here....
We re igbos no mata the boundaries that keep decievin some pples from biafrans lands
Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by emmysoftyou: 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
oneeast:
You don't have to curse him, he is just suffering from inferiority complex, the dude is so intimidated by the towering profile of Anambrans and its economy in all fields.

yu re one of the pples that made some igbos counterpart to hate anambrans pples.
Hence ,yu see the results...i dont blame the op,i blame yu...
Desist frm seein other tribes as inferiority...cos wen the time comes,majority carry the vote..
Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by emmysoftyou: 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
BlackTechnology:

You are a true Biafran like me

Comrade you are blessed
tanx amillion bro...
We shall fix the unity soon....
Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by emmysoftyou: 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
adusim:
To hell with these Anambra idiots!!!
dont allow yur anger to betray ur rationality..
We need them than to hell with them...

If yu want to surpass anambrarians,then yu need to start working towards it so that yu can make the same noise they re making...
Wen yu do well in all ur endeavours,hence the anambrarians will realised no man is an island...
They cant do without you and yu cant do without them...
Once yu guys re doing it as well anambra peoples,they wont be ova proudness in them..

I remain faithful to the entire igboland cool

2 Likes

Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by vioment: 6:34am On Dec 08, 2014
Am old here with a new handle eventhough i don't comment.

Chai!! @OP I never knew that two people could think so alike, so i observed some of your recent posts and noticed we differ on some views. Good to know that i don't have a lost twin out there.

chai!!! This is spot on. Anambra guys too make mouth. The most revealing was when you said if eze ndi igbo gburugburu was from imo state, ndi anambra will sabotage that war, i couldn't doubt that within me. E be like revelation when i think am the oda day before i saw your post.

I love all nigeria and also my igbo tribe but with the way the east is going, I notice that anambras(some - more than half) are judas.
You make enuff points mehn. Let me highlight a point of your's that i really agree with:
* Anambra lost their side of the war in days, maybe weeks, but imo hold ground for more than two years (combined effort tho from all current states and remember not well prepared war); regardless, imo fought very hard. Mind you am from abia born in lagos.

If anambra don't calm down, humble themselves anyhow, the breaking up of nigeria won't be good for them. Enugu go push them enter sea. Talkless of imo and you know, abia and imo na the same and we pledge allegiance with Enugu. Anambra need to fall in line and pledgeikwa allegiance to success for all because the way things dey go, ogbonigwe fit meet them (modern style in my anambala voice).

One nigeria tho. An Igbo on d fence. iF YOU NO BELONG O. Na you know o.

3 Likes

Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by FreeGlobe(f): 6:49am On Dec 08, 2014
GDP per Capital:
how come imo is #3 and 5 on your list? And 2007? Please thrash this your stats.

1 Like

Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 08, 2014
BlackTechnology:
Good

I would be glad if CBN governor can reduce interest rate for small and medium scale registered agricultural and industrial businesses to encourage expansion

This action if taken will see SE agricultural and industrial businesses booming now that price of foreign goods will increase.

I will also be happy to see CBN allow 10 most healthy banks control 10% of our foreign reserve each handling 1% to help make available low interest loans in order to encourage creation of new businesses and expansion of old businesses.

This economic climate is our opportunity to seize a sizable portion of Nigerian market through our technological and financial creativity.
Soludo also came up with the idea of having some Nigerian banks manage part of the reserves, but for some reason, his idea was never implemented.
Re: Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States by tabletman1: 7:42am On Dec 08, 2014
vioment:
Am old here with a new handle eventhough i don't comment.

Chai!! @OP I never knew that two people could think so alike, so i observed some of your recent posts and noticed we differ on some views. Good to know that i don't have a lost twin out there.

chai!!! This is spot on. Anambra guys too make mouth. The most revealing was when you said if eze ndi igbo gburugburu was from imo state, ndi anambra will sabotage that war, i couldn't doubt that within me. E be like revelation when i think am the oda day before i saw your post.

I love all nigeria and also my igbo tribe but with the way the east is going, I notice that anambras(some - more than half) are judas.
You make enuff points mehn. Let me highlight a point of your's that i really agree with:
* Anambra lost their side of the war in days, maybe weeks, but imo hold ground for more than two years (combined effort tho from all current states and remember not well prepared war); regardless, imo fought very hard.

You just made some silly points.
Which year did they fought the war and which year was anambra state created?
Where did abagana massacre take place?
I don't know some fools normally think highly of themselves.
You're born and bred in lagos that's why you have choose to exchange your brain with a plate of amala.
You and the foolish ikengawo don't know that biafran soldiers where posted in different area that is not their hometown. I know one man from anara who fought at the abagana division.

Nwachukwu Omar sanda from abia state lead the federal troops that massacre 3000 civilians in cold bold, heavens would have fall if the man is from Anambra.

Biafran did not surrender prior to the capture of Uli airport which is located in the same anambra that you said was run down within few weeks into the war.
You and the foolish ikengawo are just pathetic sadist and silly human beings.
Now rush to this link and read what your brother did during biafran war and also during his time as old imo governor.http://elombah.com/index.php/articles-mainmenu/13302-this-is-brig-gen-ike-nwachukwu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plateau Killings: Nigerians Have The Right To Bear Arms In Self Defence – Falana / Ondo Assembly, Others ‘disown’ Aiyedatiwa Over Akeredolu-succession Claim / Ghana Withdraws Travel Advisory About Abuja

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.