Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,780 members, 7,898,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:05 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1177733 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
no wahala
kaynine59:
Where is Pchax... Am sure u must be in Canada now. Abeg gist us your experiences once school starts. Also tianadiva lick us gist abeg..

Wish u guys well. I de come join una dis year IJN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
iffydaniells:
Please friends...I need mentoring.

Want to study for Msc. in Canada. I have Bsc. in geology....please, I need. You can reach me through the following
xxxxxxxx@gmail.com
0803xxxxxxx
Who is going to reach you. You are very not serious.
Did any body reach u wen you wanted doing your BSC in Geology?

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by duduyemi02: 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hi guys need ur help pls, I was applying for a visitor's Visa on CIC website and there's column named UCI I don't understand what they mean by UCI and I also don't know what to write there. Can someone guide me through pls? May God bless us all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
duduyemi02:
Hi guys need ur help pls, I was applying for a visitor's Visa on CIC website and there's column named UCI I don't understand what they mean by UCI and I also don't know what to write there. Can someone guide me through pls? May God bless us all

Hav u applied for a canada visa before IF yes you should hav the UCI number IF no dont worry about it, just leave it blank.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by cbaldwin2013: 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hello House

I have a short and quick question and would appreciate your contribution.I am applying to study in Canada and my sponsor lives in the United Kingdom and so his bank statement etc have to be from the UK.We have close ties because he is my uncle. Anyway the question is does my sponsor have to come from Nigeria or Canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Anugoson(m): 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
@ Kaynine59...Dude try Conestoga College they don't have policy that you must pay part of your tuition...I paid cos i chose to do so,not cos the school wanted me to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by duduyemi02: 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
@mrnilobrawn thank u so much may God bless u abundantly.
Two more questions pls?
1- I was requested to sign the form, how do I going to do that pls?

2-how much do u think I could fill in the place where they ask for the amount of money have. "That can convince them to issue me a six month Visa"
Do
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Halimaah: 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
nekkii:
hi halimah can see you going to humber so am I still waiting for medicals tho what course you doing and does your course have may intake cos classes is supposed to resume on monday and we still here also did you move your admission....thanks
. I am going for Global business management , what about you? Well it should have a mayb opening but am really not bothered about that as most times the first two weeks are for orientation and all of that. Besides I know 2pple that got to school 2weeks after resumption Cz of CIC, not humber though. I also believe the delay is due to the holidays, this new week we would get positive news from them by his grace. Just have faith and believe . I am standing firm on his word and know am going this month and no delays by his grace. It is well with us all.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Anugoson(m): 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
bc2015:
na true oh, where pchax? hw life for Canny oh? u settled in? Anuguson, hw far nah, I neva see ur brake light oh. abi u dey mid air? lolz
Bro i still dey naija ooo...the country still dey sweet me die smiley...how ur side?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
duduyemi02:
@mrnilobrawn thank u so much may God bless u abundantly.
Two more questions pls?
1- I was requested to sign the form, how do I going to do that pls?

2-how much do u think I could fill in the place where they ask for the amount of money have. "That can convince them to issue me a six month Visa"
Do
1. If you are submitting via paper you will need to sign with Ink Pen. But if via online, you dont need to sign just input the date appropriately and upload, you will get to the point where u will sign by typing in your full name and your parent(s) name.
2. For visit visa, I really dont know how much you will need to input for them to issue u 6months visa, mayb others can help you with that info. You can as well contact YCOXYNG to see the list of what he submited, he got 2yrs visa for his entire family of 5.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by standupguy(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
Anugoson:
echukwuanugougo@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by nekkii(f): 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
Halimaah:
. I am going for Global business management , what about you? Well it should have a mayb opening but am really not bothered about that as most times the first two weeks are for orientation and all of that. Besides I know 2pple that got to school 2weeks after resumption Cz of CIC, not humber though. I also believe the delay is due to the holidays, this new week we would get positive news from them by his grace. Just have faith and believe . I am standing firm on his word and know am going this month and no delays by his grace. It is well with us all.
human resource management,i really do like your faith,we'll keep praying I know God will do it for us
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by standupguy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
kaynine59:
Well if the fee isn't in thousands I can forfeit it like the $250 stated

@ kaynine59, all schools have a refund policy which u should look.
I went back to conestoga international student refund policy, and according to them, your tuition fees would be refunded to your account if you were denied visa excluding the non refundable deposit or your ur tuition can be transferred to another public college or university following the presentation of an admission letter For a program with a start date not letter then four months.
In which case a total sum or 500$ would be deducted from your fees.
N.b they have just put a notice of the non refundable deposit increase from 500 to 1500 Starting sept 2015.( I just found it out yesterday) .
Most colleges have such policies so be sure of how much the non refundable is and decided if you can forfeit it.
For me 500$ won't kil me considering how much I have already spent on my school applications and Trv.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by standupguy(m): 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Anugoson:
echukwuanugougo@yahoo.com

I don fire you the mail, check am asap.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Pmiller1: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
M
mrnilobrawn:

1. If you are submitting via paper you will need to sign with Ink Pen. But if via online, you dont need to sign just input the date appropriately and upload, you will get to the point where u will sign by typing in your full name and your parent(s) name.
2. For visit visa, I really dont know how much you will need to input for them to issue u 6months visa, mayb others can help you with that info. You can as well contact YCOXYNG to see the list of what he submited, he got 2yrs visa for his entire family of 5.
Please after downloading those forms from CIC website and after filling them, using an online route do u have to upload Or attach it as is gonna be done for the supporting documents
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by standupguy(m): 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
kaynine59:
Standupguy, Niagara College gave me a clause that if I have gotten trv then the 7k I paid won't be refunded and I'd have to school there. I had to scan my refusal letter and send before they believed I was denied visa and sent my money back. So if one wants to now switch to another college I don't think the part tuition would be refunded cos its stated well in the admission letter.

This is what I wanna avoid I no fit dash Oyinbo more dan a million naira nau. Reason am looking for a school that doesn't ask for part tuition before one licks trv.

Searching earnestly... I for no mind una help sha if anyone has the experience of not paying a dime to the school initially.

If your TRV was granted, you can only switch schools, in that case you only present the admission letter from the new school and the tuition would be transferred to them.
Some auxcillary fees would be deducted, check the schools policy to find out exactly how much.
You have up to the 10th day of classes to request for a withdrawal and you have a maximum of four months to present another Admission later from another institution.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
Pmiller1:
M
Please after downloading those forms from CIC website and after filling them, using an online route do u have to upload Or attach it as is gonna be done for the supporting documents
You will be uploading each forms seperately...
When you get to that stage you will see.....its quit easy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by edwinbiz(m): 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
Tobsam237:
That cash you,ve got goes no where
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Pmiller1: 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

You will be uploading each forms seperately...
When you get to that stage you will see.....its quit easy.
Thanks bro... Wat abt updating docs?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by duduyemi02: 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
@mrnilobrawn Thank u so much
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
Pmiller1:

Thanks bro... Wat abt updating docs?
How do you mean by updating doc..after submission or before submission?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
duduyemi02:
@mrnilobrawn Thank u so much
smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by cbaldwin2013: 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hello House

I have a short and quick question and would appreciate your contribution.I am applying to study in Canada and my sponsor lives in the United Kingdom and so his bank statement etc have to be from the UK.We have close ties because he is my uncle. Anyway the question is does my sponsor have to come from Nigeria or Canada

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
nekkii:
human resource management,i really do like your faith,we'll keep praying I know God will do it for us

Hello nekkii , does your course have a may start? And how many years is it? Wne help my cousin for a may start admission in HR in any school.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
Anugoson:
Bro i still dey naija ooo...the country still dey sweet me die smiley...how ur side?
I dey aiit man. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by nekkii(f): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
tnuola:

Hello nekkii , does your course have a may start? And how many years is it? Wne help my cousin for a may start admission in HR in any school.

Thanks
nope it doesn't just Jan and Sept start.... its for eight months

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Pmiller1: 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

How do you mean by updating doc..after submission or before submission?
Before bro! Or validate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
Pmiller1:

Before bro! Or validate
You hav to validate the form(s) but u most be connected to internet. You can also merge your other supporting documents as one file before upload. You might not be able to send further documents once u submit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Pmiller1: 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

You hav to validate the form(s) but u most be connected to internet. You can also merge your other supporting documents as one file before upload. You might not be able to send further documents once u submit.
Alright boss... U mean all supporting documents including the the one with passport like driver liecense, voters car and all... Please how can one merge all files as a single file?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
Pmiller1:

Alright boss... U mean all supporting documents including the the one with passport like driver liecense, voters car and all... Please how can one merge all files as a single file?
scan and save as image, open your ms word...pick the imAge doc & drop into your ms word. Remember to arrange then serially..
And save as pdf
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Pmiller1: 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
mrnilobrawn:
scan and save as image, open your ms word...pick the imAge doc & drop into your ms word. Remember to arrange then serially..
And save as pdf
So sorry am lost bro, I already have all my documents save as pdf files

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.