Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives (39288 Views)

5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! / Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria / 10 Classes Of Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by clemz88(m): 6:26am On Dec 09, 2014
There is God o . All this topics making fp.
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by bunmioguns(m): 6:26am On Dec 09, 2014
undecided
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Opeedo(m): 6:27am On Dec 09, 2014
no wonder i have a beautiful wife

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by devigblegble: 6:28am On Dec 09, 2014
BIG WHITE LIE, btw who cares about a beautiful wife when u can get a decent caring humble woman (my maman) who gives u peace of mind . I pray I found a lady as my mum to marry , happy holiday season to all nairaland

5 Likes

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by phollybee(m): 6:28am On Dec 09, 2014
See that
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by matthew4grace(m): 6:30am On Dec 09, 2014
telecoms engineers also
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by samx4real(m): 6:30am On Dec 09, 2014
OP! Did u forget to add

Engineers? (Especially oiL workers)?

1 Like

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by sunnshyn(f): 6:31am On Dec 09, 2014
kristein:

dn't mistake ma comment bro..do ladies nt trippin wif any student around u

Smh...na wa!

1 Like

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by ibkgab001: 6:31am On Dec 09, 2014
You are one of them

1 Like

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Tic4tac(m): 6:32am On Dec 09, 2014
Feranmicharles:
What of footballersundecided
No mind d Op jare
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by JoeCutie(m): 6:33am On Dec 09, 2014
Politicians own don taya me!

You go see person wey im face be like Oshiomhole & on top of that, still short like Chris Ngige, he go marry a 'Genevieve Nnaji'.

Well, it's very simple. Affluence & Influence. Better put in our 'home' word, Money & Fame. They've got 'em.

Talking about Pastors, na the power of vision. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Rapmoney(m): 6:36am On Dec 09, 2014
Loads of craps! Bro, anyone can marry a very beautiful woman without belonging to those professions you mentioned! In fact, your logic is baseless. You have committed the fallacy of Ignorantum ad hominiem! Goodmorning sad

3 Likes

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 09, 2014
Really? What happens to love? sad
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by obekah(m): 6:38am On Dec 09, 2014
Microflux:
I have always wondered why some people marries ugly wives and some get beautiful wives! Is not easy o! You have to 'mo ju lo soja'.
1. Doctors ; This is a highly rated job in the world. Women are attracted by their intelligence and life saving acts. This sets don't stress themselves up to get a good and beautiful woman. People like kachisbarbie will easily fall for them.
2. Bankers
humh! I wish am a banker. I went to a bank days ago come and see fine girls am like blushing. They don't have problem to get the best of woman, thank God it's now a condition whereby you will have to write your name and phone number in a ledger before you leave the bank. Nah copy and paste stuffs. Gbam! Dating follows. Ladies watch out
shocked
3. Comedians/Radio Presenters
This set you know ladies have soft minds and this set of people they have something it's called 'sugarcoated mouth' just few,charming,well spoken words will get their heart for you. they are not shy to face anybody. Be it linda ikeji or jennimma even if nah mizmycoli. grin
4. Pastors
pastors just needs just a simple dream or vision to get the beautiful lady in their church. No stress required, because women love affluence and pastors have it.
Politicians
Not much. But you know they are on top of the world. They have the fame, money e.t.c

Gentle man ur theory is faulty, go and do ur home work again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by eduxerxes: 6:41am On Dec 09, 2014
missdebs:
anyone with money
hehehehehehe...even Monkey. I talk am grin
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Awaja(m): 6:41am On Dec 09, 2014
Okada men
they carry fine girls everyday so is easy for dem to copy nd paste too
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by obekah(m): 6:42am On Dec 09, 2014
Microflux:
I have always wondered why some people marries ugly wives and some get beautiful wives! Is not easy o! You have to 'mo ju lo soja'.
1. Doctors ; This is a highly rated job in the world. Women are attracted by their intelligence and life saving acts. This sets don't stress themselves up to get a good and beautiful woman. People like kachisbarbie will easily fall for them.
2. Bankers
humh! I wish am a banker. I went to a bank days ago come and see fine girls am like blushing. They don't have problem to get the best of woman, thank God it's now a condition whereby you will have to write your name and phone number in a ledger before you leave the bank. Nah copy and paste stuffs. Gbam! Dating follows. Ladies watch out
shocked
3. Comedians/Radio Presenters
This set you know ladies have soft minds and this set of people they have something it's called 'sugarcoated mouth' just few,charming,well spoken words will get their heart for you. they are not shy to face anybody. Be it linda ikeji or jennimma even if [quote author=Rapmoney post=28717459]Loads of craps! Bro, anyone can marry a very beautiful woman without belonging to those professions you mentioned! In fact, your logic is baseless. You have committed the fallacy of Ignorantum ad hominiem! Goodmorning sad

U r ryt bruh, buh only dat u r funny hahahah... Myself I disagreed wid his theory earlier on .
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by saaedlee: 6:42am On Dec 09, 2014
How bout those in the security sector? Don't they get preetty wives? Oh I forgot, the list is from...

Francecheesy! #MUFU
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 09, 2014
missdebs:
anyone with money
hmmmmm......owo ni koko
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Rapmoney(m): 6:43am On Dec 09, 2014
obekah:

Gentle man ur theory is faulty, go and do ur home work again!

No mind Op, e be like say e dor turn Obukeyeke mixed with Dogoyaro this morning before posting this nonsense!

1 Like

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by kenex4ever(m): 6:44am On Dec 09, 2014
kristein:
i think student should top dt list(precisely ui,ife,unilorin,uniben,unilag,nsuka nd unizik)..if any gal hear say u dey skul..e stil cm b federal...omo na fallin in love thins o
bros na book we go chop? U never c anything.
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Nten: 6:45am On Dec 09, 2014
Guy 4get this your list. What brings fine gals to a man is the "toasting methodology" that is the words of mouth. Whether rich or poor, oil guru or bla bla bla the ability of a man to fine tune and recondition the babes brain lies in the tongue.
By the way this your list is fallacious. Where u don c doctor marry fine gal?
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 09, 2014
devigblegble:
BIG WHITE LIE, btw who cares about a beautiful wife when u can get a decent caring humble woman (my maman) who gives u peace of mind . I pray I found a lady as my mum to marry , happy holiday season to all nairaland
wait.....u tink say ur marle go agree make u marry sugar mummy.....or dnt u knw wat yo sayin
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by kilokeys(m): 6:45am On Dec 09, 2014
Tymax:
Musicians. See them with fine fine wives and baby mamas. grin

thank u joor.. i am a guitarist and o boy.. we get all the love
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 09, 2014
ibkgab001:
You are one of them
yes bruh!
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 09, 2014
Nten:
Guy 4get this your list. What brings fine gals to a man is the "toasting methodology" that is the words of mouth. Whether rich or poor, oil guru or bla bla bla the ability of a man to fine tune and recondition the babes brain lies in the tongue
lolll......c as u compose english for us bt anyway i dont woo galz my money does evn if a consider maself ugly i still have the most beautiful of alll.......bt for nw.....ah dey single......dey don drain ma money no be small
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 09, 2014
When you top the list na just to dey smile the scroll down

MBBS for life!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Feranmicharles(m): 6:52am On Dec 09, 2014
Tic4tac:
No mind d Op jare
abi o cheesy
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Spencer28(m): 6:52am On Dec 09, 2014
From Poland where am schooling here, na gays dey see fyn gurl pass.
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Misogynist2014(m): 6:52am On Dec 09, 2014
Beauty is an overhyped phenomena. If men can be loved because of their fun filled nature, BRAIN and affluence, why should a beautiful wife be tagged as 'best of women'? It might just be because men are reasoning animals and women are SEXual animals.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by lonelydora: 6:52am On Dec 09, 2014
I married beautiful wife but I no follow for any number there.
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by san316(m): 6:53am On Dec 09, 2014
Hshaha. Funny. What you are ,trying to say is that beautiful women are attracted to money..

But she, I am z banker o, but I Neva get the fine muchacha oooo. BTW that's not my interest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.