Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,111 members, 7,880,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives (39311 Views)

5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! / Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria / 10 Classes Of Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by kristein(m): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2014
manneger2:

i believe say u cum frm community that dont go sch whch mean say u be village boi....
u mst b mad for quotin me in dt horrible manner..wait o! wat lev can dey distinguish u nd ma village illiterate?..luk @ diz boi dt is servin boi for 7yrs in apapa..u even av d effortly to quote me...

nw prove to me dt ur nt a drop out wen u wer in jss3 to serve 1 of ur uncle!..#domented pathetic miserable focktad#..get lost..fool
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by kristein(m): 11:37am On Dec 09, 2014
satowind:

When u see comments like this u know dere level... Secondary sch student dat watch nigeria movie like mad.
wow! impressive..gud for u to knw am an ssce lev holder..bt wait o! can u bring out ur evidence dt u av @tleast ur waec den we can nw classify u belongin to jambite
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Justiyke4u: 11:51am On Dec 09, 2014
Good and beautiful are not the same thing
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
Microflux?

Oginni?

1 Like

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by satowind(m): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
kristein:

wow! impressive..gud for u to knw am an ssce lev holder..bt wait o! can u bring out ur evidence dt u av @tleast ur waec den we can nw classify u belongin to jambite
no tym 4 kids boy.
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
Huh!
Bike man(olokada) even boss conductor no carry last for this matter
If se bro kama wife even gov go vex
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
Huh!
Bike man(olokada) even boss conductor no carry last for this matter
If you se bro kama wife even gov go vex
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by holyfather(m): 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
XXXXXXXXXXX:

[size=30pt]You forgot the Oil Workers.. ? ?? [/size]

we also consider there chances of meeting them.not just a matter of fat bank account.
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by YourCrush: 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
AAlozie:
Lecturers nko?
Lecturers ko! Those ones wey go calculate any amount wey dey wan give their wife.
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Idoko619(m): 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
xo ds op jst siddon for aws say mk im too post...u dnt nid anytin....wat u nid is ur mouth
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by AAlozie(m): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hehehe. No be lie
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by willorie(f): 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
Doctors & Engineers are the bomb cool
the embedded ones l mean
no explanations
they dn't lack a penny on them
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Penboy: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
tony4life58:
When you top the list na just to dey smile the scroll down
MBBS for life!
lolz... Weyreh. Which school man?
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
holyfather:

we also consider there chances of meeting them.not just a matter of fat bank account.

[size=30pt] Don't worry they will find you. grin grin grin

[/size]
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by majorfarms(m): 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
kristina1:
What about choir leader or even pastor?

Sure u didn't have d time to go through the post b4 commenting.
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by majorfarms(m): 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
Footballers too oh. Mehn, did u guys see Taiye Taiwo's son?......I been dey reason say him landlord hand must dey inside the matter until I see Taiye wifey...beautiful Nigerian woman. No be Mikel wey dey follow oyibo sisi.
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Microflux?

Oginni?
am nt an igbo boy. Bt wait lemme search gugu....,..k notin. Biko!
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Microflux:
am nt an igbo boy. Bt wait lemme search gugu....,..k notin. Biko!

lolz
No be only "gugu"

Hahahaha.
Why you put my name there?
I don't even like doctors. angry

And lawyers too. (naijaboiy___ kill yourself) grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lolz
No be only "gugu"

Hahahaha.

if you dnt like doctors nd lawyer. Which working clas wil you lyk? Maybe celebrities abi? :->

1 Like

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lolz
No be only "gugu"

Hahahaha.

naijaboiy z no more a lawyer bt he's a celebrity! grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
Microflux:
if you dnt like doctors nd lawyer. Which working clas wil you lyk? Maybe celebrities abi? :->

politicians grin

Oil barons grin

Etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

politicians grin

Oil barons grin

Etc
chai daris god o! Y dnt u jst say it in layman's language that u lyk money. Dnt wori i wil go nd study mining engineering and petro-chemical engineer because of u. Den i wil pay ur bride price in €,$,£. grin
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by MDCEO1: 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

politicians grin

Oil barons grin

Etc
Lol, after all, na one oil baron dem say dash BBA Tayo $350,000.....thats N63million.....just like that...
Abeg, dey find the oil barons dey go joor!
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by MDCEO1: 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
Microflux:
chai daris god o! Y dnt u jst say it in layman's language that u lyk money. Dnt wori i wil go nd study mining engineering and petro-chemical engineer because of u. Den i wil pay ur bride price in €,$,£. grin

Bro, don't get it twisted o.....engineering petrochemical oil worker money no reach anywhere near those people she mentioned o!
Wetin concern elephant with rabbit?

You no hear as them call one ....'oil worker"....., and the other one....'oil BARON'.....!

Better go find way enter politics, or enter the creeks like Tompolo...if you want to see enough money to woo Kachisbarbie.
Lol
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by naijaboiy: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lolz
No be only "gugu"

Hahahaha.

I thought I was an exception? embarassed
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by naijaboiy: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

politicians grin

Oil barons grin

Etc
i'm going to read Oil and Gas Law and then go into politics after that embarassed

How's that? smiley
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
Microflux:

I am trying to believe you're not a layman__ that's why I didn't say it that way.
Yes, I like money.......that's all tongue

naijaboiy:

i'm going to read Oil and Gas Law and then go into politics after that embarassed
How's that? smiley

ehn....You're an exception "sometimes" tongue ___you mustn't study oil and Gas Law o.
I just want make the money much like "Oil money". That shouldn't be too much to ask for either' kiss

MDCEO1:

Lol, after all, na one oil baron dem say dash BBA Tayo $350,000.....thats N63million.....just like that...
Abeg, dey find the oil barons dey go joor!

chai.
Your brain is valid
*runs outta thread to get dem OIL GUYS MEN

1 Like

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by naijaboiy: 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I am trying to believe you're not a layman__ that's why I didn't say it that way.

ehn....You're an exception "sometimes" tongue ___you mustn't study oil and Gas Law o.
I just want make the money much like "Oil money". That shouldn't be too much to ask for either' kiss

chai.
Your brain is valid

smiley
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

chai.
Your brain is valid

kachisbarbie, am nw a politician bcus of u! Bt i dnt knw wich party to join mayb Association of past criminals (APC) Or People deceiving people (PDP) #HELPME #JUSTBCUSOFKACHISBARBIE

1 Like

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by holyfather(m): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
XXXXXXXXXXX:

[size=30pt] Don't worry they will find you. grin grin grin

[/size]

Dude i already found one...extremely pretty one too wink wink

keep waiting for them...no time grin cheesy
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by Samzzy94(m): 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
kristein:
i think student should top dt list(precisely ui,ife,unilorin,uniben,unilag,nsuka nd unizik)..if any gal hear say u dey skul..e stil cm b federal...omo na fallin in love thins o

faaa hear students keh
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives by damrmd02(f): 9:08am On Jan 13, 2015
XXXXXXXXXXX:

[size=30pt]You forgot the Oil Workers.. ? ?? [/size]
[left][/left]True talk grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship / Runs Girls Have Taken Over Tinder In Nigeria! / Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.