Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,252 members, 7,950,339 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? (40151 Views)

See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function / Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls / Lagos Guber Debate: Jimi Agbaje Vs Akinwunmi Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by dguyindcorner(m): 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
Firefire:

dguyindcorner,

You will soon realize me and you get no quarrel.

This questions' for you; Do u think it'd be reasonable for me to opt for a convict because I'm tired of one man? Don't you think the latter will be brutal than the former?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by ceci1971: 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
Am not a politician, but many Lagosians can trust Agbaje.
I will cast my vote for Agbaje. We need fresh air .
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by kingdavid2015: 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
Apc

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by sammirano: 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
I LOVE JIMI AGBAJE
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by bamidele029: 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
chronique:
Jimi Agbaje all the way. He's been consistent since 2007.

Yes very consistent at losing grin he will lose again

10 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by lolababe331e: 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
See the mombo jumbo kabukabu CV den string together..grin[/quote]

Jimi Agbaje's cv doesn't even qualify him of MD of a reputable organisation talk less of Governor of Lagos State. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by megabyte2(f): 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
Jimi Agbaje got my vote
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by aenero(m): 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
Now is the time I have been waiting for and hope it comes to pass... APC win at federal level then PDP in lagos

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by Iroh88(m): 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
Firefire:

They are myopic to think they have monopoly of falsification, caricature and manipulation.

Tinubu - University of Toronto

Ambode - Jamb falsification

Chai, The game for Tinubu is over.

POWER BELONGS ONLY TO GOD.
And God gave the Maos, Hitlers, Musolinis, Stalins, Hussains, Osamas, Idi Amins, et al the powers they had I presume. Nigerians are just nauseatingly Basic!!

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
Do you want the same of the same or you want. . . . . ? ? ?
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by VirginFinder: 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
Jimi Agbaje's deputy will determine how badly he will lose.

I hope y'all understand.
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by micolaj: 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
gbeseun:
All. What I know discontinuity in 2015;jimi only want to waste buruji and bode stolen money and don't forget koro still have many things withing him.
With ambode CV and his level of public service in lagos,I give it to him and not a one shop pharm.who can't prove to govern in other area of intrest
ACCOUNTANT GENERAL vs ONE SHOP PHARMACIST *laughing*

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by adetboy: 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
Arch1:
806 delegates were accredited, 860 votes were countedshockedshocked
na wa for PDP o

It is just an extrapolation of 0 and 6....in d first instance zero comes b4 six,while in d second instance six comes b4 zero. all in all,they are both combination of eight(cool,zero(0) and six(6)... shikena!

Loool angry grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by aderonila18: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
micolaj:
ACCOUNTANT GENERAL vs ONE SHOP PHARMACIST *laughing*

Truly Jimi Agbaje is over rated, the man has run a one shop Pharmacy his whole life. Despite that he was born with a silver spoon his pharmacy is not even one of the best or biggest in Nigeria. We can't even name one drug that his pharmacy has ever produced, na to just buy and sell drugs

5 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by tlops(m): 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
brio:
He is passionate about Lagos, developing young leaders and professionals and contributing to the society from which he has gained so much.

The statement above says it all! Moreover he was a civil servant and I think he is better qualified.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by Teespice(f): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
sentiments aside,

I have a feeling lagosians would vote for personality and not based on party affiliations.

jimi agbaje's track record is quite clean compared to that of ambode considering what went down whilst he was the accountant general of Lagos state.

the local government funds which was withheld by obasanjo and later released wasn't disbursed to those LGAS even when the funds were asked for.

tinubu used the man to perpetrate all manner of financial fraud in Lagos. should he become governor, you all know what this means.

I would go for agbaje any day, any time

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by Pectoris(m): 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
Agbaje will win
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by brio(m): 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
Wa oh! This is great!
This thread is in FP!

Thanks to the Moderators.
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by laimo(m): 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ambode all the way.

Lagosians will vote on the basis of personality next year. Ambode takes the cake.
Lagosians don't know Jimi Agbaje.Who's Jimi Agbaje?

No to pdp the party that underdeveloped Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by basty: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
The duns are commenting now, how many of you guys registered to vote?

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by 36STATES: 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
Never trust a retired civil servant like Ambode. They have a very corrupt mindset that took yrs in the civil service to condition. All the work of Ambode is consultancy, consultancy, and consultancy with state and federal govts. We know that all those consultant work with govt is at the centre of most corruption. He has not run a business in the private sector like the PDP man. Lagos needs such a person with private business experience without a big godfather like Tinumbu. How can you retire at such age without looting?

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by laimo(m): 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
basty:
The duns are commenting now, how many of you guys registered to vote?
You commented now too.You must be a 'duns'.(sic)
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by micolaj: 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
aderonila18:

Truly Jimi Agbaje is over rated, the man has run a one shop Pharmacy his whole life. Despite that he was born with a silver spoon his pharmacy is not even one of the best or biggest in Nigeria. We can't even name one drug that his pharmacy has ever produced, na to just buy and sell drugs
When it comes to achievement and experience, he is very far from matching Ambode's feat. The only weapon he has in his armoury is that LAGOSIAN of a thing, apart from that, na OYO hm dey ,his political and management skills are equivalent to zero.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by LeslieChow(m): 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
mikeansy:

those who Tinubu know his drug pushing history

His University of Toronto certificate scandal was never pursued to conclusive end, rather he hid under immunity clause to stop his investigation by the police

Those who live in glass house should not throw stones!

And since he left government and is no longer protected by immunity, what have you done to prove that his certificate was a fraud?

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by Stevosty: 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
aresa:

See the mombo jumbo kabukabu CV den string together..grin
hahahaha
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by kennytidistar(m): 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
PDP got it right this time around JIMI all the way.
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by tellwisdom: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
If at all i would vote, it has to be agbaje. I cannot connect myself with someone who thinks Lagos is his property.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by swedge218: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
I like this competition brewing as I think it will ultimately put the emergent winner on his toes.

However, with Jimi's association with Bode George and Ambode's with Tinubu, I dont think either of them should be readily endorsed yet.

We need to decide carefully here. Let's see their manifestos, what they hv to offer then let's all be objective in choosing. I think it is too early to decide now.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by bbdd: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
aderonila18:

Stop telling lies. Bode George an ex convict is his god father and without Bode Geotge to rig the primaries Jimi wouldn't have win.

A primaries with 806 delegates and then 860 votes are counted, what rubbish

Jimi Agbaje is a stooge to Bode George

Story for the gods
Agbaje in 2015
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by brownlord2: 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
ProfCorruption:

Tinubu has been throwing stones since 2007. When will he be prosecuted? He enters and leaves the US at will, without any harassment. When will Kashamu, PDP and Agbaje's financier, take a trip to the US?

After apc presidential candidate " atiku ' make his own trip
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by laimo(m): 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
A Jimi Agbaje that has prostituted himself from one failed party(not APC) to another cannot be given the most sensitive position as the governor of the most important state in Nigeria.He'll throw the state into confusion on his next prostitute round.Disloyalty runs in such a man's veins,he'll prostitute again after losing the election next year. So desperate with no commitment to a cause.Agbaje can never/should never be trusted.
Koro we know. Please who's called Jimi Agbaje?

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by laimo(m): 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
bbdd:

Story for the gods
Agbaje in 2015
Story for the mammywater!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet / Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa / How Can One Legally Own Fire Arm In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.