Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,351 members, 7,978,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:40 PM

Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? (40248 Views)

See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function / Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls / Lagos Guber Debate: Jimi Agbaje Vs Akinwunmi Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by Frankenstein: 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
Where's the poll? *Seun.
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by Adminisher: 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
opo26:
to Jim agbaje bcoz no godfather to get back to and the is good he was not force to resign

Please read the CVs. Ambode is a finance and management expert, Jimi Agbaje is a likable pharmacist. I think Agbaje cannot handle the sprawling machinery that the govt of Lagos is. Besides his own godfather, Bode George is worse than Tinube. They will start chopping from the first day and won't stop till 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by brownlord2: 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
brownlord2:

Let me ask you what I asked one of your attack dog earlier today.

1. When did they notice the decay and what event lead to their exit

2. How long will someone stay in a party before noticing the corruption. ( Just like tambuwal has spent years in pdp, and because of his ambition, could not get the chance to contest since pdp agreed on consensus and decided to go to apc ) is that the change?

3. If Jonathan wasn't contesting the second time, do you think amaechi, atiku, kwakwaso, rochas would leave pdp? or there will even be crisis in NGF?

You had just preached bible and I expect you to honor the word of God and God himself so be truthful.

I'm waiting

laimo, I think you sleeping on duty,
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by Firefire(m): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
IVORY2009:

That's a gud thought, I think a stretcher , ambulance will be made avaliable, just incase of any eventualities.

We need to place order for Stretcher and Ambulance oversea as I presume all the state allocation for the project could have been diverted.

Reason the same Tinubu could not use any of the state hospital, even for knee injury and malaria.
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by brio(m): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
We are going to experience the most keenly contested election ever in Lagos come 2015. Mark my words. It is going to be so close a battle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by shaqhead: 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
medamillion:
I hope u read that "Nairaland is not responsible for whatever you post on this forum" Becareful what u post. #my50kobo
Thnk U for lettin ds folks who spew anytin dy lyk because dy tink dy r "anonymous". Hmm,be guided!

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by laimo(m): 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
brownlord2:

Very dumb.

2. How long will someone stay in a party before noticing the corruption. ( Just like tambuwal has spent years in pdp, and because of his ambition, could not get the chance to contest since pdp agreed on consensus and decided to go to apc ) is that the change?

3. If Jonathan wasn't contesting the second time, do you think amaechi, atiku, kwakwaso, rochas would leave pdp? or there will even be crisis in NGF?

You had just preached bible and I expect you to honor the word of God and God himself so be truthful.

I'm waiting
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by laimo(m): 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
brownlord2:

Very dumb.

I'm waiting
Calling yourself dumb and you're mentioning bible. That's one pdp trademark:inconsistency and policy somersaults.
Sorry one of your attack dogs didn't answer you.Maybe because there're a lot of killers in pdp.
But I'll lecture you. To your questions:
1.They left pdp exactly as they saw the decay and corruption. SIMPLE.

2.Jonathan hid the corruption and stench for so long.Now we see it.Maybe pdp's a cult that people can't leave? Answer that!

3.If a failure is plunging your country into a needless proxy war,you do the needful.And that is exactly what Jonathan is doing:fighting and killing the Northerners who he says are his enemies.The only reason,you,one of Jonathan's attack dogs is here now is because you believe him in that. Do you know your duties and responsibilities to your country?Answer that. The men you mentioned are our heroes,saving Nigeria from a clueless man's destructive plans.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by yemivictor: 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
Adminisher:

Please read the CVs. Ambode is a finance and management expert, Jimi Agbaje is a likable pharmacist. I think Agbaje cannot handle the sprawling machinery that the govt of Lagos is. Besides his own godfather, Bode George is worse than Tinube. They will start chopping from the first day and won't stop till 2019.

And again, the Nigerian electorate miss it like they usually do.

WHAT HAVE THESE GUYS DONE IN THEIR IMMEDIATE COMMUNITY IN TERMS OF SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT AND POVERTY ALLEVIATION AT THEIR PERSONAL EXPENSE?!

THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW ONE WHO IS TRULY MEANT FOR PUBLIC SERVICE!!!

It is not by wearing a gold chain and selling paracetamol or by retiring from the civil service at the age of 49?! There is more to this, fellow Lagosians!!!

Let us do away with mediocrity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by emmycare: 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
well i hope to vote nxt yr by GOD's grace..i will like to hear what both have to offer. But as it stands nw, i really don't like the way our public servant works and their work ethics. Fashola tried because of his private sector mentality and experience. Ambode has been in the public sector all his life and we know the corruption and poor work attitude of public sector couple wit the godfatherism attitude of a public servant. This is fear about Ambode but for Jimi well he has popularity based on what?? md of a pharceutical firm, fellow of some pharceutical association. what does he has to offer.
i will advice we wait and hear both reel out their manifesto but 4nw. Jimi is getting my vote until Ambode proove me wrong. Am tired of thugs and unncesary tax force in lagos which Fashola failed to stop.
eko oni baje ooo

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by Chinom(m): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
Time to break Tinubu's grip of Lagos state and it's treasury. Vote Jimi Agbaje as Governor. Tinubu's near absolute controle of APC cannot be good for Lagos or the Fed. republic of Nigeria.

Ambode is nothing but a stooge. Tinubu will still be in charge. We cannot allow that to continue in Lagos state.

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by skyprofm(m): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
opo26:
to Jim agbaje bcoz no godfather to get back to and the is good he was not force to resign

Who told u Jimi Agbaje has no God Father. Except u believe Bode George is his fairy God mother.

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by laimo(m): 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
AMBO all the way,any day, any time.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by IVORY2009(m): 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
Its going to be a strong fight between Akinwumi Ambode of the APC and Jimi Agbaje of the the PDP no doubt, but @ the end of the voting section

Akinwunmi Ambode (APC) 595,034
Jimi Agbaje (PDP) 609,505

having satisfied the requirement of the elections, Jimi Agbaje has been decleared winner, and returned elected!!!

this is how the voting will go....

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by skyprofm(m): 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
mikeansy:

those who Tinubu know his drug pushing history

His University of Toronto certificate scandal was never pursued to conclusive end, rather he hid under immunity clause to stop his investigation by the police

Those who live in glass house should not throw stones!

How old were you when this issue arose? because if u were matured enough then, u should know Tinubu was never linked to Toronto. The school then was in Chicago and he was cleared. Twas d other hausa guy that was linked to Toronto so check ur facts before misleading people. There are a lot of young children learning by reading various threads here.

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by skyprofm(m): 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
mikeansy:

those who Tinubu know his drug pushing history

His University of Toronto certificate scandal was never pursued to conclusive end, rather he hid under immunity clause to stop his investigation by the police

Those who live in glass house should not throw stones!

How old were you when this issue arose? because if u were matured enough then, u should know Tinubu was never linked to Toronto. The school then was in Chicago and he was cleared. Twas d other hausa guy that was linked to Toronto so check ur facts before misleading people. There are a lot of young children learning by reading various threads here. Olodo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by MAYOWAAK: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
Korosive Acid

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by usbcable(m): 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
I vote Ambode

Should Bode George's enter na to claim no money intreasury and stop further developmental projects in Lagos.

Ambode will not say same thing as he is part of the government.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by highmood(m): 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
adebisicutie:
This election shows Jimi Agbaje is a fraud , how can you call yourself winner in an election where 806 delegates where accredited and then 860 votes counted.
why did u think he is a fraud? Was he the one that casted the over 54 votes? What about if it was Obanikoro's supporters that casted the extra votes which still did not make up for his success? Ok apart from that, minus 54 from Agbaje's 484 or so(can't remember), Jimi still wins. The fact remains that, Obanikoro is not a saleable candidate, and if PDP should take the risk of fielding him, they will loose miserably. Jimi Agbaje is a calm, patient, understanding gentleman. I bet you most non-Lagosians as well as some Lagosians are looking forward to casting thier votes for this gentleman. Its not a party business as usual, its all about the person. Jimi will give them a run for their human and material resources. So Obanikoro should calm down, he has enjoyed so many government appointments.
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by usbcable(m): 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
BTW
Agbaje has never done anything outside the scope of Pharmacy and drugs
Unlike Ambode that has been in governance for decades.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by usbcable(m): 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
LASTLY
I will rather a Tinubu that has contributed to bringing up of great leaders than a Bode George known only for going to prison as a convict.

5 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by mike404(m): 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
MY VOTE AND YOUR VOTE CAN SEND THE FROG EYED MAN BACK TO HIS HOME STATE OF OSUN
LET'S CHASE TINUBU OUT OF LAGOS STATE
VOTE JAY-KAY FOR LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by dozymars(m): 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
Jimi Agbaje all the way.
Why will i vote for APC again when they are yet to keep the road i ply everyday motorable. I am talking of Ago palace way. For 8years we have suffered on this road.
Few months to election CCECC the chinese construction company are here forming busy but i cannot be deceived.
We pleaded with them for 8years, dem no answer us.

2015 is pay back time for me. My vote will tell the truth on election day. My Suv that has suffered on that road will vote for change too.

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by veevean1(f): 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
Its going to be a stiff competition BTW both. But I vote Ambode, despite the view of critics Lagos under the governorship of APC has only gotten better, and Ambode has a good profile. I wouldn't want Lagos corrupted with PDP menace

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by Stuffyj(m): 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ambode

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by bibiking7(m): 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
From those two CVs, I would give it to AMBO. Even companies prefer to hire peeps with experience in the field. AMBO has served under the working government of Fashola, so he has more experience. Plus, that Jimi's CV is not that impressive, the company i work for has had 2 past MDs with far more impressive CVs.

Thanx OP, I used to get carried away by Jimi's gentility and charisma, i did not even bother to check his qualifications and capability to govern Lagos. Your thread has helped me to decide. I will give it to AMBO. Jimi should have decamped to APC and then work as Fashola's deputy during his second tenure, then contest for governor come 2015 (politically speaking ooo)

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by veevean1(f): 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
highmood:
why did u think he is a fraud? Was he the one that casted the over 54 votes? What about if it was Obanikoro's supporters that casted the extra votes which still did not make up for his success? Ok apart from that, minus 54 from Agbaje's 484 or so(can't remember), Jimi still wins. The fact remains that, Obanikoro is not a saleable candidate, and if PDP should take the risk of fielding him, they will loose miserably. Jimi Agbaje is a calm, patient, understanding gentleman. I bet you most non-Lagosians as well as some Lagosians are looking forward to casting thier votes for this gentleman. Its not a party business as usual, its all about the person. Jimi will give them a run for their human and material resources. So Obanikoro should calm down, he has enjoyed so many government appointments.

Exactly why PDP voted jimi d flag bearer! Obanikoro wouldn't have sold. 2015 Lagos state election would be an interesting one
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by bumtos(m): 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
Jimi ni jooooo, APC don run down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
Individually it is Agbaje but the APC backing might allow Ambode win. But I go for Agbaje

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by iwwin: 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
Jimi is the man, Omo Agbaje ni joo no stopping.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
ola6:

I hope Jimi survives Tinubu's assassins so unfortunate that Funsho Williams couldn't.

Any plans to take innocent blood will not succeed in Jesus Name

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership / Otedola, Dangote, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Sanwo-Olu, Abiodun, Zulum In One Picture / I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.