Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:53 PM

Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) (15343 Views)

Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos / The Tomb Of Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa (Photos) / Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by PentiumPro(f): 4:32am On Dec 23, 2014
jaysniggs:

One question to my Igbo brothers here.
Can you allow a Yoruba or Hausa man hold a significant post in your Eastern states?

Na today omo eeboooe dey get long throat? grin
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by bakynes(m): 6:49am On Dec 23, 2014
Something they can never allow in the East, this Aliyu guy is nt Yoruba. You cannot even b class rep in any School in the East not to talk of other tribes holding an elective position. They can't even sell u land to build a house. We have an igbo commissioner in Lagos, the Lagos APC spokeman is igbo, another igbo is d DG of a Lagos state agency can't recall d name. So if he wants to win in Lagos he shd go and convince his pple to tolerate other tribes and religion.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Citadelbot: 7:10am On Dec 23, 2014
This aliyu uchenna just dey curse and insult everyone. You are trying to advertise a bad market. Yeeboe man and also PDP in Oshodi Isolo....ahahahahahaa. I laugh ooo.

Aliyu Uchenna, I am waiting for you with your insult so i can help you derail your thread.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by VirginFinder: 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
empty threat by a nobody!!!

Nothing is worse than being an impostor.

Be proud of your ibo ancestry.

No chance for ibos in Alausa.

Oluya!

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by VirginFinder: 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
ABUNDANCE we know,bo wun ko je omo ghana!!! Owun la fe!!! APC has finished us this constituency,nothing to show for their 16 years in Alausa.

Omo ale ni e!
Stop describing the way the way to your father's house with your left hand.
Be proud of your ibo heritage for once.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by VirginFinder: 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
how is it an open failure this man? So you believe all yorubas are tribalistic like you? And you also think all yorubas reason like a fowl as u do? You are only deceiving yourself if you think this man won't be in aluasa next year.

The fact that an impostor is leading the campaign has sealed its failure.
Nonsense!
Omo ibo rede rede!!

Mba nunu. No chance for ndigbo in Alausa!!!
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by VirginFinder: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
Uchexxy:
really?

Apart from your alternate/Yoruba moniker,aliyusugomu, who else has supported this charade?

Most ibo political gladiators on NL have stayed away from this show of shame. Others made cautious comments and simply left.
They know it's all a waste of time, effort and resources.

So what are you saying?
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
jaysniggs:

Can you allow a Yoruba or Hausa man hold a significant post in your Eastern states?
yes if he wants to contest.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by jaysniggs: 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
customized13:
yes if he wants to contest.

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
jaysniggs:

Lol seriously?
Is that even constitutional?
sure it is if he has lived a substantial number of years in that state.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
Lagos is a no mans land, if Ambode from Ondo, Tinubu fro Ekiti, son of Lienus Muhamadman from Nupe can contest for political offices in lagos why shouldnt Okoro from Uzuakoli contest.

Lagos is a no mans land , go back to your lassa fever ravaged ibadan and oshogbo

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by jaysniggs: 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
customized13:
sure it is if he has lived a substantial number of years in that state.

........... cheesy
Lol I can imagine
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by VirginFinder: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
OkijaAmaka:
Lagos is a no mans land, if Ambode from Ondo, Tinubu fro Ekiti, son of Lienus Muhamadman from Nupe can contest for political offices in lagos why shouldnt Okoro from Uzuakoli contest.

Lagos is a no mans land , go back to your lassa fever ravaged ibadan and oshogbo

You are a dullard!

Igbos have always contested and lost woefully.

It is going to happen again!!
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by vodkat: 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
some ppl just like to they price unneccessary market.

By the time e happen

Hutu versus tutsi go be like film
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 12:14am On Dec 24, 2014
jaysniggs:

I am not igbo so I can't answer that question but all we want in this constituency is victory even if a ghanian will give us victory so be it,our PDP here is no longer practiced for compensation as the apc thinks its normal thing for us,so keep your questions to yourself several yorubas here are not even from lagos yet they can't allow core yoruba lagosians any reasonable post in other yoruba states.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 12:24am On Dec 24, 2014
PentiumPro:

Na today omo eeboooe dey get long throat? grin
if you see ABUNDANCE candidacy as long throat then you simply have no sense,an already made man that wants to redeem his people,how much will he make in this house of assembly that you think it freaks him to call him a long throat. Our party needs this seat than anybody so if omo Igbo can do it let him go ahead its our home and constituency not yours.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by jaysniggs: 12:29am On Dec 24, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
I am not igbo so I can't answer that question but all we want in this constituency is victory even if a ghanian will give us victory so be it,our PDP here is no longer practiced for compensation as the apc thinks its normal thing for us,so keep your questions to yourself several yorubas here are not even from lagos yet they can't allow core yoruba lagosians any reasonable post in other yoruba states.

Your post oozes of hypocracy so its someone from the SE that's suppose to rule the isolo constituency?
Oh please go back to your state and spit this to your fellow statesmen.
And by the way since u'rent Igbo why answer?
Idk why everyone one of you people just like being in denial over clear things.
I honestly don't know what you people take Yorubas for?
So far Lagos is a Yoruba land, the affairs of the states should be operated by lagosians no doubt. But the love the Yoruba tribe have for one another does not let them see any difference because basically all Yorubas are one.
So please mind you business and if you're so pained you can take a few oher tribes to your hometown, allow them live there for years and tell them to contest for political posts.
Thank you!
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 12:30am On Dec 24, 2014
jaysniggs:

Lol seriously?
Is that even constitutional?
you see yourself? Keep exposing your dullness and illiteracy due to bigotry,wonder why all the yorubas here are all the same,no wonder nigeria is doomed.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by jaysniggs: 12:36am On Dec 24, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
you see yourself? Keep exposing your dullness and illiteracy due to bigotry,wonder why all the yorubas here are all the same,no wonder nigeria is doomed.

So your problem now is you want an Igbo man under pdp to rule Isolo constituency right?
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 12:39am On Dec 24, 2014
jaysniggs:

But let's be realistic
You know that can't happen yet because of tribalism.
We need that out of our mentality
We can't afford to hate.
it will happen and PDP will win the election simple.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 12:43am On Dec 24, 2014
vodkat:
some ppl just like to they price unneccessary market.

By the time e happen

Hutu versus tutsi go be like film
shut up slowpoke!!!

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by jaysniggs: 12:46am On Dec 24, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
if you see ABUNDANCE candidacy as long throat then you simply have no sense,an already made man that wants to redeem his people,how much will he make in this house of assembly that you think it freaks him to call him a long throat. Our party needs this seat than anybody so if omo Igbo can do it let him go ahead its our home and constituency not yours.

How many of you own isolo?
Whose lineage do you come from in Isolo?

Arguing with you is like convincing a monkey that strawberry is sweeter than banana.
Its always futile.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 12:46am On Dec 24, 2014
jaysniggs:

So your problem now is you want an Igbo man under pdp to rule Isolo constituency right?
yes!! Is there anything wrong with that bigot?
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 12:47am On Dec 24, 2014
jaysniggs:

How many of you own isolo?
Whose lineage do you come from in Isolo?

Arguing with you is like convincing a monkey that strawberry is sweeter than banana.
Its always futile.
hold your peace interest matters in politics,you don't need know my lineage.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 12:53am On Dec 24, 2014
jaysniggs:

Your post oozes of hypocracy so its someone from the SE that's suppose to rule the isolo constituency?
Oh please go back to your state and spit this to your fellow statesmen.
And by the way since u'rent Igbo why answer?
Idk why everyone one of you people just like being in denial over clear things.
I honestly don't know what you people take Yorubas for?
So far Lagos is a Yoruba land, the affairs of the states should be operated by lagosians no doubt. But the love the Yoruba tribe have for one another does not let them see any difference because basically all Yorubas are one.
So please mind you business and if you're so pained you can take a few oher tribes to your hometown, allow them live there for years and tell them to contest for political posts.
Thank you!
shut up and shut it up well bigot,which state are you from and what have you contributed to the development of lagos?
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by jaysniggs: 12:54am On Dec 24, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
yes!! Is there anything wrong with that bigot?

He can of course since its constitutional.
cheesy moreover wherever you come from that's exactly how you allow foreigners rule you so why not?
But still I'd like to know your lineage
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by jaysniggs: 12:58am On Dec 24, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
shut up and shut it up well bigot,which state are you from and what have you contributed to the development of lagos?

I wonder why you so hate listening to the truth.
From your statements it can be rightly deduced you aren't sound minded.
If not I don't see what has warranted such hateful comments.
cheesy funny enough I'm not even talking, rather I'm typing.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 1:08am On Dec 24, 2014
jaysniggs:

I wonder why you so hate listening to the truth.
From your statements it can be rightly deduced you aren't sound minded.
If not I don't see what has warranted such hateful comments.
cheesy funny enough I'm not even talking, rather I'm typing.
I am very sound minded,and what you see as truth I see it as delusion. Sorry about the hateful comment though you initially sounded like a bigot,bigots irritate me a lot. Ma bi nu se o gbo?
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 1:11am On Dec 24, 2014
jaysniggs:

He can of course since its constitutional.
cheesy moreover wherever you come from that's exactly how you allow foreigners rule you so why not?
But still I'd like to know your lineage
what's your own lineage? So you want me to disclose my lineage hun?
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by jaysniggs: 1:24am On Dec 24, 2014
Aye lo kuku gba won
Bi aye o ba gba won won o ni ma se gbo gbo rede rede yii.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 9:56am On Dec 24, 2014
jaysniggs:
Aye lo kuku gba won
Bi aye o ba gba won won o ni ma se gbo gbo rede rede yii.
rede rede wo ni won se padi e? Wo mama so oro ba yen,ABUNDANCE la month,owun la fe o tan!!!!!
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
VirginFinder:

Apart from your alternate/Yoruba moniker,aliyusugomu, who else has supported this charade?

Most ibo political gladiators on NL have stayed away from this show of shame. Others made cautious comments and simply left.
They know it's all a waste of time, effort and resources.

So what are you saying?
you see your life,igba wo ni oruko mi di uche? E wo omo oniranu yi ti ofe gbon!!! We are not the same people and we can't reason the same way,we have really suffer in this party so its high time we started winning election. So let ABUNDANCE be,he has done a lot for us in this constituency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Audit Report Indicts Olusegun Runsewe Of Multi-Million Naira Scam / Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) / 2nd-List Of 100 Wanted Boko Haram Suspects Released By Nigerian Army (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.