Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:47 PM

Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) (15340 Views)

Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos / The Tomb Of Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa (Photos) / Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by VirginFinder: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
you see your life,igba wo ni oruko mi di uche? E wo omo oniranu yi ti ofe gbon!!! We are not the same people and we can't reason the same way,we have really suffer in this party so its high time we started winning election. So let ABUNDANCE be,he has done a lot for us in this constituency.

Nonsense!

ofo l'eba de.

omo ibo, b'ara e da soun!!
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by akigbemaru: 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
go and vote my boy.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
VirginFinder:

Nonsense!

ofo l'eba de.

omo ibo, b'ara e da soun!!
oma se o,pkele se o gbo? ABUNDANCE is already there and he will be the first rep from ejigbo in this constituency.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
akigbemaru:
go and vote my boy.
sure people are warming up to vote out APCriminals
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by VirginFinder: 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
oma se o,pkele se o gbo? ABUNDANCE is already there and he will be the first rep from ejigbo in this constituency.

Olodo ni e!

Your neighbourhood alone can't give him the ticket.

Deluded Yoruba wannabe!!

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
VirginFinder:

Olodo ni e!

Your neighbourhood alone can't give him the ticket.

Deluded Yoruba wannabe!!
my neighbourhood alone can win it for him because 50 percent of the polling units of this constituency is located in ejigbo so what are you saying?
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
God Made me PDP Lagos House aspirant... He 'll put me there with your support
--Abundance Idimogu

Lagos House of Assembly flag bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP),Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu KSM better known as mr Abundance who is the first Igbo man to be nominated by the ruling party to contest any of such top position in Lagos has thanked those who voted for him in the just concluded primaries adding that God did it and will surely do it again with the people's support during the main election coming up early next year 2015.

Speaking exclusively with ECD,Sir Idimogu a Chattered Accountant who is the immediate past Vice Chairman South West of the Bureau De Change Operators Association of Nigeria told of how he was Overwhelmed by the support of the party members across board including all the various caucuses during the primaries.

According to the Imo state born grassroots mobilizer who went to Yaba Collegeof Technology for an HND and Ambrose Ali University for a BSC in same course of Accounting "the next few months are going to be tough so all hands must be on deck to see the PDP wins and wins well without violence from any quarters. Your votes must count for me and for PDP. This is the time for reconciliation amongst PDP members so we can work together to take the seat of government at the federal,state,local government and ward level and make things better for the people. The time has come for PDP to shine in Nigeria,everything will be in Abundance.

Continuing Idimogu said "Isolo-Oshodi 11 in the lagos state scheme of things has never fared well,I see the area as Government Rejected Area and we must do things to begin to redress the situation when I get into the Lagos House of Assembly in 2015,I will give very robust and all inclusive representation because God will do the magic for me,for me to rise from being the underdog to the flag bearer is surely God's work and he will complete his work in 2015 with your support".
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by VirginFinder: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
my neighbourhood alone can win it for him because 50 percent of the polling units of this constituency is located in ejigbo so what are you saying?

You dull gan o!

In fact, you are so daft!!

What happened to Oshodi and Isolo proper?
Is Ejigbo a neighbourhood?

Agbondans cant win Ilamoshe. Fact!!!
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by vodkat: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
shut up slowpoke!!!

Idiot u hate the truth unless it fts ur stupid idea

goat get sense pass u
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
VirginFinder:

You dull gan o!

In fact, you are so daft!!

What happened to Oshodi and Isolo proper?
Is Ejigbo a neighbourhood?

Agbondans cant win Ilamoshe. Fact!!!
you are the daft one here slowpoke,I now see you have nothing upstairs,so jude can't win in ilamoshe shey? And he won the primaries en? You will surely die next year when this man emerges.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by VirginFinder: 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
you are the daft one here slowpoke,I now see you have nothing upstairs,so jude can't win in ilamoshe shey? And he won the primaries en? You will surely die next year when this man emerges.

You are a bastard!

Do regular people vote in party primaries?

No chance for omo ibo in Alausa!!
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Uchexxy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
VirginFinder:

You are a bastard!

my good friend no need for names, im still telling u that u need to change your view of things. If it would take an indian to make nigeria be like america, then im up for it
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
VirginFinder:

You are a bastard!

grow up bro and change your reasoning I have been reading your comments on other tribal threads,change before its too late.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 7:59am On Dec 31, 2014
Sir jude has been approved to rep oshodi-isolo constituency by the people of ejigbo,all prominent leaders of ejigbo met with him in his ilamoshe estate mansion,where he told them how he intend moving the constituency forward..............
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
Sir Jude emeka Idimogu wishes everybody in his constituency and nationwide a prosperous,joyful and successful new year.....
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
The appointed time has come for the choosen one to take over Oshodi-Isolo constituency 2,bye bye to bad roads and suffering in this constituency,God has given us ABUNDANCE!! On a platter of gold and the time has come for us to take this opportunity and remain happy for the next 8years. ABUNDANCE we know and PDP we want.............
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 1:08am On Jan 17, 2015
Sir jude emeka idimogu set to hit the streets of ejigbo today in an open street walk with the PDP youth Vanguard to meet the commoners one on one for discussion of pressing issues on the progress of ejigbo and Oshodi-Isolo constituency in general. We pray for a peaceful road match later in the day as we go for goal.
May Gold bless Sir Jude

PDP

Lagos State

And Nigeria.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
And eventually he won.........

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Audit Report Indicts Olusegun Runsewe Of Multi-Million Naira Scam / Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) / 2nd-List Of 100 Wanted Boko Haram Suspects Released By Nigerian Army (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.