Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,507 members, 7,944,482 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Why Do Women Find It So Hard To Approach Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Find It So Hard To Approach Men? (2790 Views)

The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Find It So Hard To Approach Men? by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 10, 2014
emperorchedda:
But guys approach girls without scare of them not returning the feeling yet y'all fight for gender equality
If a guy ask a gal out,he cant be seen as desperate or cheap,but reverse is d case with a gal.
Re: Why Do Women Find It So Hard To Approach Men? by filani(m): 9:11am On Dec 10, 2014
kristina1:

If a guy ask a gal out,he cant be seen as desperate or cheap,but reverse is d case with a gal.

@ kristina

Wow... Is it really possible to be so uninformed !?

You say it's never possible for a guy to be seen as being 'desperate'... Where do you think the slang 'woman wrapper' comes from? , when guys throw gifts and trips at gals what do you think that is about?
Is that not desperation? (If I don't take her out for trips,gifts she will leave me!)

When guys proposes a gal and she starts with the testing and shakara for him, putting him through all kinds of crap in the name of 'playing hard to get' but the guy still allow himself to be subject to that kind of rubbish ... Is that guy not giving himself away cheaply?

What about my DIGNITY and my PRIDE as a guy? Does it matter in the eyes of gals at all? Oh..that's right, I forgot. A gals pride is worth more than diamonds but a guys pride is worth less than spit on the floor !!!

You simply find it hard to step out of your comfort zone and view this issue from a guys point of view.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It So Hard To Approach Men? by emperorchedda(m): 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
filani:

@ kristina

Wow... Is it really possible to be so uninformed !?

You say it's never possible for a guy to be seen as being 'desperate'... Where do you think the slang 'woman wrapper' comes from? , when guys throw gifts and trips at gals what do you think that is about?
Is that not desperation? (If I don't take her out for trips,gifts she will leave me!)

When guys proposes a gal and she starts with the testing and shakara for him, putting him through all kinds of crap in the name of 'playing hard to get' but the guy still allow himself to be subject to that kind of rubbish ... Is that guy not giving himself away cheaply?

What about my DIGNITY and my PRIDE as a guy? Does it matter in the eyes of gals at all? Oh..that's right, I forgot. A gals pride is worth more than diamonds but a guys pride is worth less than spit on the floor !!!

You simply find it hard to step out of your comfort zone and view this issue from a guys point of view.
you just said my mind. Your fourth paragraph is just immaculate! Girls fail to realise that guys have their pride and dignity to protect as well but we still take the risks, so why can't girls do the same to @kristina1

Lastly only kids see a girl who woo them as cheap in this generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Find It So Hard To Approach Men? by Harriet4eva: 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
It is against all nature for a lady to approach a man. A lady who do such has no dignity.
www.everywomanstopshopnigeria.
Re: Why Do Women Find It So Hard To Approach Men? by Hazardd(m): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
Harriet4eva:
It is against all nature for a lady to approach a man. A lady who do such has no dignity.
www.everywomanstopshopnigeria.

Who told....
maybe that your mentality

I will blame everything on Nigeria culture
Re: Why Do Women Find It So Hard To Approach Men? by Hazardd(m): 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
kristina1:

It all depend on how you organize your game.
Even the girls...
A guy can also been seen as desperate and cheap in the eye of a girl,it all depend on how you approach her.
Re: Why Do Women Find It So Hard To Approach Men? by veave(f): 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
that's not true...
at least the last person I dated before going celibate. I asked him out.
immediately I set my eyes on him, I knew I would not rest if I do not talk to him. grin
collected his number.
and started chyking him grin grin grin
we dated for 8months embarassed embarassed embarassed
Great guy I must confess...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Me Have All The Handsome Dudes Here / Things A Good Man Gives You (without Asking) / His Love Almost Entrapped Me (A Story Of Love, Deceit And Karma)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.