Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

What Will U̶̲̥̅̊ Do, If A Girl Tell U̶̲̥̅̊ She Loves U̶̲̥̅̊.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U̶̲̥̅̊ Do, If A Girl Tell U̶̲̥̅̊ She Loves U̶̲̥̅̊.... (669 Views)

If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? / Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? / Why Won't a Girl Tell a Boy That She Likes Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U̶̲̥̅̊ Do, If A Girl Tell U̶̲̥̅̊ She Loves U̶̲̥̅̊.... by dare1998(m): 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
A girl told me she loves and I don't like her at all... What should I tell her, don't wanna break her heart...
advice pls...
Re: What Will U̶̲̥̅̊ Do, If A Girl Tell U̶̲̥̅̊ She Loves U̶̲̥̅̊.... by Sunkyphil(m): 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
tell her u dnt like her simple
Re: What Will U̶̲̥̅̊ Do, If A Girl Tell U̶̲̥̅̊ She Loves U̶̲̥̅̊.... by Chineduorizu(m): 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
simply ask her hand in marriage.....

accept her my guy......cus truly she might be sure of dat love
and plz dnt take her love for granted nor play wit her emotion if u dnt lyk her tell her u and if u dnt want her also tell her so dat she can let go off dat feeling in her hrt.... becus such chick...is hard to find.........ask ur grand mother
Re: What Will U̶̲̥̅̊ Do, If A Girl Tell U̶̲̥̅̊ She Loves U̶̲̥̅̊.... by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hm,hehe,mke i reserve my comment
Re: What Will U̶̲̥̅̊ Do, If A Girl Tell U̶̲̥̅̊ She Loves U̶̲̥̅̊.... by holatin(m): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
do you Ve a girl friend ?
if no you can give it a try, love and feeling can be build.
For me I always respect ladies that Ve something for me.
Re: What Will U̶̲̥̅̊ Do, If A Girl Tell U̶̲̥̅̊ She Loves U̶̲̥̅̊.... by Princecalm(m): 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
*head swells*
Re: What Will U̶̲̥̅̊ Do, If A Girl Tell U̶̲̥̅̊ She Loves U̶̲̥̅̊.... by dare1998(m): 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
holatin:
do you Ve a girl friend ?
if no you can give it a try, love and feeling can be build.
For me I always respect ladies that Ve something for me.
I don't have a girl friend...but she is not my type..
Re: What Will U̶̲̥̅̊ Do, If A Girl Tell U̶̲̥̅̊ She Loves U̶̲̥̅̊.... by holatin(m): 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
dare1998:

I don't have a girl friend...but she is not my type..
ok
Re: What Will U̶̲̥̅̊ Do, If A Girl Tell U̶̲̥̅̊ She Loves U̶̲̥̅̊.... by major466(m): 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
Tell her you are not interested plain and simple. Don't play games because you don't want to get her hurt. Life itself is full of hurts.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady / Where Can I Find A Lady Such As This? / Regen Relationship Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.