Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,269 members, 7,950,419 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction (941858 Views)

Work At Home (football Analysis) / J / Both Teams To Score Strategy And Picks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by clodd007(m): 10:10am On Dec 13, 2014
and they keep.failing
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 13, 2014
sagebiz:

DO AS YOU LIKE

Didn't see today's game.

Sending u a blank mail again.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by SwitchTel(m): 10:27am On Dec 13, 2014
sagebiz:

remove it, don't polute others confidence, it is not a must to play as i give you..positivity is important, i bet you that game is happening...

alright bro no wahala. stay postive. i played them on another sleep. GREEN DAY
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2014
kingphemy:

Didn't see today's game.

Sending u a blank mail again.

good, u did not see it because i attached you with others yesterday,a blank mail will register ur email in my contact list..cheers
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by TVTKOKO(m): 10:36am On Dec 13, 2014
sagebiz:

good, u did not see it because i attached you with others yesterday,a blank mail will register ur email in my contact list..cheers
pls bro. i've also sent u a blank mail with this mail: toluvictor764@gmail.com
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 10:39am On Dec 13, 2014
TVTKOKO:
pls bro. i've also sent u a blank mail with this mail: toluvictor764@gmail.com

there
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 13, 2014
@Sagebiz,i received your mail,thanks boss
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by dan1217(m): 11:25am On Dec 13, 2014
sagebiz:

remove it, don't polute others confidence, it is not a must to play as i give you..positivity is important, i bet you that game is happening...

Sent u a blank message yesterday sir, didn't c todays own but I've sent it again tanks.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by vicent6262(m): 11:52am On Dec 13, 2014
Contact us for correct prediction

All fixed matches;

11 odds
32 odds
48 odds
108 odds
216 odds
592 odds

08100891192 Mohammed Alex

Regards

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 11:57am On Dec 13, 2014
House, you can contact anybody you like but bear in mind there is nothing like fixed matches, I am not part of this-- thank you. Where is this gentleman before i come onboard? don't fall for people trap, it is easy enter/create a thread and help people,this contact us,get as e be to me o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by SwitchTel(m): 11:59am On Dec 13, 2014
sagebiz:
House, you can contact anybody you like but bear in mind there is nothing like fixed matches, I am not part of this-- thank you. Where is this gentleman before i come onboard? don't fall for people trap, it is easy enter/create a thread and help people,this contact us,get as e be to me o.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
Thanks you all for your help
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by dayo2hot: 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by obi4eze(m): 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
Na wa o! Has this turned to a beggars' thread?
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by neronex: 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
bros pls i need the slip for today, thanks. My email is emm2much@gmail.com
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by neronex: 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
@ sagebiz pls ds is my correct mail. emma2much@gmail.com
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
neronex:
@ sagebiz pls ds is my correct mail. emma2much@gmail.com

it is difficult for us in Nigeria to follow simple instructions, i will not send unless you send blank mail to me..thanks
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by elmisti(m): 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
sagebiz:

it is difficult for us in Nigeria to follow simple instructions, i will not send unless you send blank mail to me..thanks
Guyz, u gaz dey patient wit us, we are Nigerians. And development is a process....by nxt week, tinz will change 4 good.....#patience
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by kelib: 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
boss pls i dont ave ur email id boss abeg help ur boi my email is ekeremartins@gmail.com thanks n God bless
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
INPLAY STRATEGY

1. KNOW THE TEAMS YOU STAKE ON--from my over two decades experiense on soccer, It happens often that away team score first,why is it so? the reply is simple. 1. superior/stronger teams often underate the lower teams,and you know what? any lesser team would like to prove that they are also good,hence before the bigger team settle down in a game the lesser team is already up by a goal. take note--the character of the favourite team is to put in use to decide what happen next--there are strong teams that will get demoralised after conceeding a lucky goal to a lesser team,then expect the underdog to score more,in anything you are doing in life,once you get bored or demoralised, brothers, forget it,cause it will be difficult to fight bacck.But if the stronger team has character and believe they can win,then the underdog is in trouble because the better team will not only win but beat hell out of the lesser team(Nigeria slang).take note-it is not theory,i proved this to you guys.

2. Trend - I nickname this strategy trending myself...if a game is not suppose to produce much goals and by accident of seriousness,
determination or whatever,you see the first goal in 5 minutes, then second goal in 10mins, 80% of games like this will end over 2.5 in first half ,if it a team you know very well it makes the job easy,if they are teams you don't know,you place safe with over 2.5 first half and study how many minutes it takes the other subsequent goals to get into the net and on and on like that..

3. If two strong teams is playing, wait for the first goal to go in,if after 30 minutes there is no goal, you have to be very careful,there might be few goals,but should one of the team score early,say 1-10 minutes,if one of the team is known for poor defending,i bet you before that half ends the other team will equalise and it goes on and on like that until like 75 minutes when one of the coach will realise that you score and i score will not give him victory, the coach might change tactics,withdraw a keeper that has a bad day or whatever he knows is going wrong.. Next time if i tell you this will not happen,play it the other team score or it is going to end over @ht the secret is in this explanation..I hope i have been able to help...Cheers

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
CORNER BETTING STRATEGY

Corners Betting Strategy and Guide Corners Betting Strategy and how to determine the result Lord of Football - The New Game in 2014 Number of corners is another market people can place a bet on the football betting world. There are various types of corners market, the most popular one is Over/Under. Most betting companies set their median on Over/Under 9.5 corners as the main type of corner betting. Also, they offer “Corner Bands”, “Corner Handicap” and “Corners Odd or Even” which it has a better return in your investment

. Here are the strategies and observation that should help your decision making: a. The Team Playing Style A team who often rely on the wingers to attack heavily, the chance of winning a corner increased significantly. In 2013/14 season, from English Premier League, most corners won by Liverpool, then it was Tottenham and Manchester United. Players like C.ronaldo,hazard,Stuart Downing, Aaron Lennon, Gareth Bale and Ashley Young e .t.c was an good example of wingers that would win corners for the club. b Strong Team vs Strong Team Normally, when stronger team face each other, they tend to play slightly in a defensive style. Corners do not exceed more than 10 on average. Therefore, Under 9.5 corners would be something good to bear in your mind. c Difference between a team plays at Home and Away Most of the team tends to play attacking style when they play at Home in front of their supporters, therefore, the Home team tends to win more corners. But, that may not be the case always! Take Norwich City for example, the only club that actually won more corners in their Away matches than at Home! Likewise for Swansea City and QPR, their number of corners from their away matches won was not far compare to home matches. Suggestion – newly promoted side playing away, should bet on corners Over 9.5 Weak Team play away against Strong Team In theory, the bottom 3 in the league plays against the top 3 in the league in 2013/14 season of the Premier League, that’s 9 matches in total between the 6 teams, there were only 2 matches produced less than 10 corners per match! Suggestion – When weak team plays away at a Strong Team, should bet on corners Over 9.5. e Team that Cannot Scores This one is slightly harder to predict. You would have to follow a team that struggling to score goals, but yet they are a good attacking team. Then you should bet on Over 9.5 corners. If a team that had no attacking power, then they likely will produce fewer corners. Hence Under 9.5 corners will likely be the final outcome. f. Fighting for Survival or Winning the Title Teams that desperately need to play Gung Ho style for survival against a team that chasing the league title, there will be a lot of corners to be produced. Take the last game of the English Premier League 2011/12 season when Manchester City vs QPR, 19 corners where produced in this match alone! Suggestion – Over 9.5 corners with Odds tend to below 1.80 (4/5) g Observed the Odds on Over/Under on Corners market Often, people will just look at Over and Under market by determine the odds on which side tend to be more favorite On corners market, that is not the case! It depends on weather conditions too! Take Portuguese Premier Division for example, I personally watch one match online, it was Nacional vs Sporting Braga, the rain was bucketing down, players were just sliding about with goalkeeper couldn’t even see a thing! There were 26 corners produced in the full-time result. Suggestion – Keep an eye on the in-play live streaming on any matches that weather condition seem to be very poor! In-play on corners market, you could easily find the odds very attractive, sometimes [20/1] for 7 more corners with 20 minutes to go in the match. All suggestion above had been given from Hong Kong Football Punters which I translate into English to share the secret with you all! Hope you can utilize the information from above to make some profit! I certainly had made profit from Corners Market!

When you're betting on football, corners may seem like one of the least dynamic markets available. In fact, it is a highly strategic market with interesting options available both pre-match and in-play.

Betting on corners before a match can be risky business, because it not only means predicting the tactics of both teams, but also the amount of pressure one (or both) will be under, and, to a certain extent, the tempo of the game. It does, however, have its rewards.

During a match, odds remain below or very close to evens, but they can jump to as high as 2/1 before kick off. Take the Championship match between Watford and Brighton scheduled for 28th October 2013. Even with two quick, passing sides, betting on 0-9 corners with Coral gave odds of 6/4. Given the tactics of the teams and the likelihood of a close-fought midfield battle, these were surprisingly good odds.

If your football betting strategy relies on larger odds and bigger risks, you should consider pairing the corners market with cards - some bookies were offering 4/1 on under 10 corners and under 4 cards in this fixture.

You can also boost your pre-match odds by betting on the time of corners. Bookies like Coral often allow you to call whether a team will win a corner in various 10-15 minute blocks, at odds of up to 5/1. This can be particularly valuable if you know that a team is a fast starter, for example.

A similar level of tactical knowledge is incredibly valuable if you prefer football betting in-play. Monitoring a team's style of play and how it shifts in response to the opposition's strategy and changes in the match can help you to catch the bookies out.

A good example of this is Chelsea's home victory over Manchester City on Sunday 27th October 2013. At the end of a pulsating first half, there were seven corners as both sides sought to exert dominance. The trend continued into the second half as Manchester City quickly won the game's eighth corner and, subsequently, took the match to 1-1. With bookies favouring total corners over 12 or 13 in the in-play corners market, and the teams fired up, taking the odds-on shout seemed like the right thing to do.

However, watching for just five more minutes would have revealed a change in style and pace. Both teams were more cautious, more reluctant to lose the game, and valued holding the ball at the edge of the area for players like Yaya Toure to do damage, or waiting for quick balls to Torres or Aguero, rather than running to the line and trying to pump in crosses. So the tactically astute could have taken corners as low as under 10 and still received odds of more than evens.

For the more statistically minded, the usual pressure points at either end of a half, and particularly at the end of a match, provide fertile times to bet on the timing of a corner. They also create a convenient mid-half lull in which you can assess strategy and make the most sensible over/under call.

Playing the corners markets this way can provide a useful, and far less risky supplement to big ticket markets like next goalscorer, so head on over to Coral football betting to check it out.

A special trend in recent years was the ever growing popularity of corner bets, even though some say it’s a rather unpredictable area and it is better to avoid it if you want to make some money in football betting. We disagree with this, and maybe you will too, once you fully grasp why corners are so tricky. First of all, remember how a corner is awarded and what the actual distance between the player who executes the kick and the rest of the players in the penalty area is. But the bookmakers, for example, bet365 always offer a multitude of offers for the corner market, which should be pretty easy to understand; if not, keep on reading.

Here statistics don’t count as much as in other types of special bets, but you still can’t touch this area if you do not know the so called “first eleven” of the team you’re going to bet on before the game. You can only predict the corners if the players stay in the starting eleven for a certain amount of time and you’ve researched previous games down to a T; also, as funny as you might find it, the weather reports will also come in handy, especially when the trajectory of the ball might be changed after the corner kick on a windy day. You could check our predictions here.

Before we start on the types of corner markets you should know that the number of possible corners in the next games will only be partially connected with the number of corners in the previous ones. Most bookies treat them as rather random events and they may not happen in the same amount anytime soon; let’s take the Bayern Munich vs. Barcelona two legged Champions League semifinal 2012-2013 as an example. In the first leg Bayern had a total of 11 corners while Barcelona only had 4; in the second leg Bayern Munich had no corners at all, while Barca was still awarded 4 corners. This brings us to the markets most bookies will offer you for corners:

bet-on-bayern bet365

Total corners: this is the easiest type of bet as you can guess the total number of corners awarded for both teams during regular time. The bookies usually give you a line and you have to see if your prediction fits their suppositions.
Corner handicap: offers you the possibility to bet on which team you think will have the most corners taking the small handicap set by the bookies into account. The team with a “-” in front of the handicap will be set as the clear favorite and will have to be awarded more corners than the original deficit in order for you to win the bet.
Team with most corners: this market is as easy as it sounds, you just have to bet on the team you think will have the most corners during the match and the bookmakers offer you three types of outcome: Home Team, Away Team or Tie.
X-Corners: this market is mostly used in fixed odds or spread betting markets. The bookmaker calculates the totals by simply multiplying the number of corners won by the home team with the ones won by the away team. For example if Bayern plays against Hoffenheim and has 6 corners and Hoffenheim has 5, the total on the market would be 6 x 5 = 30 corners.
First/Last match corner: provided you know the statistics, you could bet on which team might be awarded the first or the last corner kick of the match. There might be occasions and matches in which corners are executed in literally the last seconds of the extra time and after the kick the whistle is blown and no one will ever know what the outcome of that kick might have been.
Odd/Even corners: just as the name suggests, it’s to predict whether the number of corners during a match will be an odd or an even one; the corners awarded for both teams count towards the end result.
The bet on corners is a rather popular market especially for live betting, or when a live stream match gathers a rather large interest. You receive a really good return of your investment and should you start betting small amounts of your bankroll on corners you could soon end up being one of the professionals and then share your knowledge with others. Do not forget that if statistics show you that a team has little or no attacking power, the probability of them being awarded corners is really small.

Seeing as the bookies, which are listed on our site, like Ladbrokes can diversify their corner markets on the day of the game, you should check your bookie before placing a definite wager and you’ll have more opportunities to either increase your bankroll or become an experienced punter. Who’s to say you can’t do both?

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
LAZIO, CHELSEA, BAYERN, MAN CITY, BARCELONA,ISMAILA,BRISTOL,FOREST GREEN,GATESHEAD,GALATASARAY,REIMS-GOOD LUCK
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
China - KYRgyzstan goal no 4 in less than 15 minutes - -
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by johnpaulbuddy(m): 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
sagebiz:
LAZIO, CHELSEA, BAYERN, MAN CITY, BARCELONA,ISMAILA,BRISTOL,FOREST GREEN,GATESHEAD,GALATASARAY,REIMS-GOOD LUCK
wat are we taking dem for,corner wat??
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
Kaiserslauten U19 to end over 4.5
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
bayern leverkussen plus one more goal U-19
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
sagebiz:
China - KYRgyzstan goal no 4 in less than 15 minutes - -

posted 16.03 goal scored 16.18 check it
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
those teams i posted earlier--over 1.5- -somebody asked--i dont want to write it beside the teams- - -play it
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
sagebiz:
bayern leverkussen plus one more goal U-19

confirmed-- the goal fly in
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
sagebiz:

confirmed-- the goal fly in

one more goal coming in this matcg--play and win GL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
I am stepping out, use the strategy learnt to boast your purse GL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by praemaise(m): 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
sagebiz:
CORNER BETTING STRATEGY

Corners Betting Strategy and Guide Corners Betting Strategy and how to determine the result Lord of Football - The New Game in 2014 Number of corners is another market people can place a bet on the football betting world. There are various types of corners market, the most popular one is Over/Under. Most betting companies set their median on Over/Under 9.5 corners as the main type of corner betting. Also, they offer “Corner Bands”, “Corner Handicap” and “Corners Odd or Even” which it has a better return in your investment

. Here are the strategies and observation that should help your decision making: a. The Team Playing Style A team who often rely on the wingers to attack heavily, the chance of winning a corner increased significantly. In 2013/14 season, from English Premier League, most corners won by Liverpool, then it was Tottenham and Manchester United. Players like C.ronaldo,hazard,Stuart Downing, Aaron Lennon, Gareth Bale and Ashley Young e .t.c was an good example of wingers that would win corners for the club. b Strong Team vs Strong Team Normally, when stronger team face each other, they tend to play slightly in a defensive style. Corners do not exceed more than 10 on average. Therefore, Under 9.5 corners would be something good to bear in your mind. c Difference between a team plays at Home and Away Most of the team tends to play attacking style when they play at Home in front of their supporters, therefore, the Home team tends to win more corners. But, that may not be the case always! Take Norwich City for example, the only club that actually won more corners in their Away matches than at Home! Likewise for Swansea City and QPR, their number of corners from their away matches won was not far compare to home matches. Suggestion – newly promoted side playing away, should bet on corners Over 9.5 Weak Team play away against Strong Team In theory, the bottom 3 in the league plays against the top 3 in the league in 2013/14 season of the Premier League, that’s 9 matches in total between the 6 teams, there were only 2 matches produced less than 10 corners per match! Suggestion – When weak team plays away at a Strong Team, should bet on corners Over 9.5. e Team that Cannot Scores This one is slightly harder to predict. You would have to follow a team that struggling to score goals, but yet they are a good attacking team. Then you should bet on Over 9.5 corners. If a team that had no attacking power, then they likely will produce fewer corners. Hence Under 9.5 corners will likely be the final outcome. f. Fighting for Survival or Winning the Title Teams that desperately need to play Gung Ho style for survival against a team that chasing the league title, there will be a lot of corners to be produced. Take the last game of the English Premier League 2011/12 season when Manchester City vs QPR, 19 corners where produced in this match alone! Suggestion – Over 9.5 corners with Odds tend to below 1.80 (4/5) g Observed the Odds on Over/Under on Corners market Often, people will just look at Over and Under market by determine the odds on which side tend to be more favorite On corners market, that is not the case! It depends on weather conditions too! Take Portuguese Premier Division for example, I personally watch one match online, it was Nacional vs Sporting Braga, the rain was bucketing down, players were just sliding about with goalkeeper couldn’t even see a thing! There were 26 corners produced in the full-time result. Suggestion – Keep an eye on the in-play live streaming on any matches that weather condition seem to be very poor! In-play on corners market, you could easily find the odds very attractive, sometimes [20/1] for 7 more corners with 20 minutes to go in the match. All suggestion above had been given from Hong Kong Football Punters which I translate into English to share the secret with you all! Hope you can utilize the information from above to make some profit! I certainly had made profit from Corners Market!

When you're betting on football, corners may seem like one of the least dynamic markets available. In fact, it is a highly strategic market with interesting options available both pre-match and in-play.

Betting on corners before a match can be risky business, because it not only means predicting the tactics of both teams, but also the amount of pressure one (or both) will be under, and, to a certain extent, the tempo of the game. It does, however, have its rewards.

During a match, odds remain below or very close to evens, but they can jump to as high as 2/1 before kick off. Take the Championship match between Watford and Brighton scheduled for 28th October 2013. Even with two quick, passing sides, betting on 0-9 corners with Coral gave odds of 6/4. Given the tactics of the teams and the likelihood of a close-fought midfield battle, these were surprisingly good odds.

If your football betting strategy relies on larger odds and bigger risks, you should consider pairing the corners market with cards - some bookies were offering 4/1 on under 10 corners and under 4 cards in this fixture.

You can also boost your pre-match odds by betting on the time of corners. Bookies like Coral often allow you to call whether a team will win a corner in various 10-15 minute blocks, at odds of up to 5/1. This can be particularly valuable if you know that a team is a fast starter, for example.

A similar level of tactical knowledge is incredibly valuable if you prefer football betting in-play. Monitoring a team's style of play and how it shifts in response to the opposition's strategy and changes in the match can help you to catch the bookies out.

A good example of this is Chelsea's home victory over Manchester City on Sunday 27th October 2013. At the end of a pulsating first half, there were seven corners as both sides sought to exert dominance. The trend continued into the second half as Manchester City quickly won the game's eighth corner and, subsequently, took the match to 1-1. With bookies favouring total corners over 12 or 13 in the in-play corners market, and the teams fired up, taking the odds-on shout seemed like the right thing to do.

However, watching for just five more minutes would have revealed a change in style and pace. Both teams were more cautious, more reluctant to lose the game, and valued holding the ball at the edge of the area for players like Yaya Toure to do damage, or waiting for quick balls to Torres or Aguero, rather than running to the line and trying to pump in crosses. So the tactically astute could have taken corners as low as under 10 and still received odds of more than evens.

For the more statistically minded, the usual pressure points at either end of a half, and particularly at the end of a match, provide fertile times to bet on the timing of a corner. They also create a convenient mid-half lull in which you can assess strategy and make the most sensible over/under call.

Playing the corners markets this way can provide a useful, and far less risky supplement to big ticket markets like next goalscorer, so head on over to Coral football betting to check it out.

A special trend in recent years was the ever growing popularity of corner bets, even though some say it’s a rather unpredictable area and it is better to avoid it if you want to make some money in football betting. We disagree with this, and maybe you will too, once you fully grasp why corners are so tricky. First of all, remember how a corner is awarded and what the actual distance between the player who executes the kick and the rest of the players in the penalty area is. But the bookmakers, for example, bet365 always offer a multitude of offers for the corner market, which should be pretty easy to understand; if not, keep on reading.

Here statistics don’t count as much as in other types of special bets, but you still can’t touch this area if you do not know the so called “first eleven” of the team you’re going to bet on before the game. You can only predict the corners if the players stay in the starting eleven for a certain amount of time and you’ve researched previous games down to a T; also, as funny as you might find it, the weather reports will also come in handy, especially when the trajectory of the ball might be changed after the corner kick on a windy day. You could check our predictions here.

Before we start on the types of corner markets you should know that the number of possible corners in the next games will only be partially connected with the number of corners in the previous ones. Most bookies treat them as rather random events and they may not happen in the same amount anytime soon; let’s take the Bayern Munich vs. Barcelona two legged Champions League semifinal 2012-2013 as an example. In the first leg Bayern had a total of 11 corners while Barcelona only had 4; in the second leg Bayern Munich had no corners at all, while Barca was still awarded 4 corners. This brings us to the markets most bookies will offer you for corners:

bet-on-bayern bet365

Total corners: this is the easiest type of bet as you can guess the total number of corners awarded for both teams during regular time. The bookies usually give you a line and you have to see if your prediction fits their suppositions.
Corner handicap: offers you the possibility to bet on which team you think will have the most corners taking the small handicap set by the bookies into account. The team with a “-” in front of the handicap will be set as the clear favorite and will have to be awarded more corners than the original deficit in order for you to win the bet.
Team with most corners: this market is as easy as it sounds, you just have to bet on the team you think will have the most corners during the match and the bookmakers offer you three types of outcome: Home Team, Away Team or Tie.
X-Corners: this market is mostly used in fixed odds or spread betting markets. The bookmaker calculates the totals by simply multiplying the number of corners won by the home team with the ones won by the away team. For example if Bayern plays against Hoffenheim and has 6 corners and Hoffenheim has 5, the total on the market would be 6 x 5 = 30 corners.
First/Last match corner: provided you know the statistics, you could bet on which team might be awarded the first or the last corner kick of the match. There might be occasions and matches in which corners are executed in literally the last seconds of the extra time and after the kick the whistle is blown and no one will ever know what the outcome of that kick might have been.
Odd/Even corners: just as the name suggests, it’s to predict whether the number of corners during a match will be an odd or an even one; the corners awarded for both teams count towards the end result.
The bet on corners is a rather popular market especially for live betting, or when a live stream match gathers a rather large interest. You receive a really good return of your investment and should you start betting small amounts of your bankroll on corners you could soon end up being one of the professionals and then share your knowledge with others. Do not forget that if statistics show you that a team has little or no attacking power, the probability of them being awarded corners is really small.

Seeing as the bookies, which are listed on our site, like Ladbrokes can diversify their corner markets on the day of the game, you should check your bookie before placing a definite wager and you’ll have more opportunities to either increase your bankroll or become an experienced punter. Who’s to say you can’t do both?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (630) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.