Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,518 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:01 AM

Nigeria 2nd On The List With Highest Numbers Of Criminals Living In UK - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria 2nd On The List With Highest Numbers Of Criminals Living In UK (2185 Views)

Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office / Top 6 Highest Skyscrappers(Buildings) In Nigeria.(pictures) / Netherlands Close Eight Prisons Due To Lack Of Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria 2nd On The List With Highest Numbers Of Criminals Living In UK by ElPhenomenal(m): 6:14am On Dec 10, 2014

Re: Nigeria 2nd On The List With Highest Numbers Of Criminals Living In UK by Princecalm(m): 6:17am On Dec 10, 2014
Charity begins at home.
An agama lizard in the village will still remain an agama lizard even if it is taken to the city.
Re: Nigeria 2nd On The List With Highest Numbers Of Criminals Living In UK by Myluv1: 6:23am On Dec 10, 2014
What out for us Jamaica, we are coming for that spot in a minute!
Re: Nigeria 2nd On The List With Highest Numbers Of Criminals Living In UK by bigiyaro(m): 7:18am On Dec 10, 2014
No way! We no gree! It's either naija comes first or make una check again.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2nd On The List With Highest Numbers Of Criminals Living In UK by dechandel(f): 7:22am On Dec 10, 2014
I am not suprised. We even missed out on the 1st spot
Re: Nigeria 2nd On The List With Highest Numbers Of Criminals Living In UK by optimusprime2(m): 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
*Note* any commentary juke is purely based on statistical crime details, not intended to pun out any Nationality.
Commentary;
The Jamaicans are so graceful when it comes to such competitive events, they have star players and have the numbers ringing at Kingston. Now in this game, its the gun weilding and ganga boffing Jamaicans running tops on 1st position they are soooo going to Bolt this in, my word are we just not surprised, but wait ... Who are those?
They are coming in fast and steady at it too, wait they just breezed past the kidnapping Polish, Incredible! I have never seen such swagg, aggression, audacity and tenacity at the same time... they've put the Indians and raping techniques far behind, wait! the bomb totting middle easteners are now behind- how did these guys do it, without bombs?? ... the Lithuanians and their drug Lords have been pushed behind, same goes to the Romanians and their vampires, the skinny mean somalis too, the Zimbabweans were easily knocked off and now the Polish...
Wait, do I... do I see green??
its the Nigerians!!! they are coming, they are coming!!! the Jamaicans better be balanced, wait the Nigerians are vicious Yahoo-Yahoo, G-men, Runs-men, 419, theres no hint of rapists with these bunch, but my do they scam so well... can the Jamaicans keep up...
wait, wait, WAIT! the numbers have been tilted, the figures have changed "Its a scam, its a scam!!!"
The Nigerians are on top! they lead, they lead! the Jamaicans were scammed at their own game!
And Nigeria has taken the lead... the Jamaicans come in 2nd ... my word, the tables have turned, what a game!
I am your commentator for a EA crime Nairaland "Optimusprime" thanks for reading all the way.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2nd On The List With Highest Numbers Of Criminals Living In UK by colen212: 4:59am On Dec 11, 2014
Nigeria is not the second based on this statistics. Highest is Algeria followed by Jamaica. This is good statistics for Nigeria, I was expecting higher data. It shows that for every 1000 nigerians, there are less one nigerian in criminal activity whereas for every 1000 Algerians, there are 30 criminals based on this data

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2nd On The List With Highest Numbers Of Criminals Living In UK by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2014
Myluv1:
What out for us Jamaica, we are coming for that spot in a minute!
Tek ee an galaang! grin

optimusprime2:
*Note* any commentary juke is purely based on statistical crime details, not intended to pun out any Nationality.
Commentary;
The Jamaicans are so graceful when it comes to such competitive events, they have star players and have the numbers ringing at Kingston. Now in this game, its the gun weilding Jamaicans running tops on 1st position they are soooo going to Bolt this in, my word are we just not surprised, but wait ... Who are those?
They are coming in fast and steady at it too, wait they just breezed past the kidnapping Polish, Incredible! I have never seen such swag, aggression, audacity and tenacity at the same time... they've put the indians and raping techniques far behind, wait! the bomb totting middle easteners are now behind- how did these guys do it, without bombs?? ... the Lithuanians and their drug Lords have been pushed behind, the skinny mean somalis too and now the Polish...
Wait, do I... do I see green??
its the Nigerians!!! they are coming, they are coming!!! the Jamaicans better be balanced, wait the Nigerians are vicious Yahoo-Yahoo, G-men, Runs-men, 419, theres no hint of rapists with these bunch but my do they scam so well... can the Jamaicans keep up...
wait the numbers have been tilted "Its a scam, its a scam!!!"
The Nigerians are on top! they lead, they lead! the Jamaicans were scammed at their own game!
Hahaha! That's sick. It's like Blessing vs Shelly-Ann, big vs small, soon come vs mi dun reach yah long time grin

Seriously, this is so sad. Black communities everywhere need love cry
Re: Nigeria 2nd On The List With Highest Numbers Of Criminals Living In UK by chuk66: 3:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
These ppl should know that the population of Nigeria is exadurated to be like the population of the rest of these countries mentioned put together> Besides, Uk indigens r the worst of them all.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2nd On The List With Highest Numbers Of Criminals Living In UK by Myluv1: 12:59am On Dec 12, 2014
Flytefalls:

Tek ee an galaang! grin

Re: Nigeria 2nd On The List With Highest Numbers Of Criminals Living In UK by 190: 10:56am On Jan 03, 2015
flytefallz people retains number 1spot grin
Re: Nigeria 2nd On The List With Highest Numbers Of Criminals Living In UK by ochukoccna: 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
From my little understanding of statistics, I see Jamaicans, Algerians, Iranians and Zimbabweans are more criminally inclined than Nigerians cool cool
Sorry to disappoint those expecting Nigeria to take top spot grin grin
Re: Nigeria 2nd On The List With Highest Numbers Of Criminals Living In UK by Vicjustice: 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
These are the known figures and the number of those unlucky enough to have been caught, but what about those careful ones who are proving to be hard to catch?
Re: Nigeria 2nd On The List With Highest Numbers Of Criminals Living In UK by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
190:
flytefallz people retains number 1spot grin
Aww. My #1 goat kiss
Re: Nigeria 2nd On The List With Highest Numbers Of Criminals Living In UK by 190: 1:09am On Jan 07, 2015
Flytefalls:

Aww. My #1 goat kiss
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is 404 And Why In God's Name Do People Eat It? / Turkish Airlines 23hrs Layover / My Family Is Discouraging Me From Moving To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.