Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:23 AM

How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 (31551 Views)

My Fashion Sketches / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! / Fashion Jewelry Trends For 2010: Pls Post Pics Here ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by lazygal: 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
Blakjewelry:

I don't know if it's the same guy you are talking about because I actually contacted him back then though he didn't get to give me the info before I lost his contact. he did not ask anything from me o, though I don't know what transpire between the two of you. Even me self am considering charging a fee o lol after all information is costly, I have to do a lot of trial and error. The only reason I am giving out info free on nairaland is because this platform has really helped me a lot. And for those who want to go into jewelry business should consider the exchange rate.
And also I don't do AliExpress anymore because I consider most jewelries on the platform fake.

So what do u advise ?China is actually flooded with such and Nigerians do assist them by requesting for lower quality and then sell at higher price
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Blakjewelry(m): 1:40am On Oct 27, 2017
Windflower:
Hmmm,can I send you a pm
Yes
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Blakjewelry(m): 1:40am On Oct 27, 2017
Windflower:
Hmmm,can I send you a pm
Yes
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Blakjewelry(m): 1:42am On Oct 27, 2017
lazygal:

Guy assist us ..it all boils down to power of negotiation .as long as quality and durability dey tlanx person fit make small profit .please just assist us.economy of any country is strengthen by private sector .economy of Nigeria isn't excluded. Its a pity that we need to look out wards for certain businesses as basic neccesitirs such as raw materials,electricity,good loans with low collateral are missing from Nigeria
Pm me
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by UniqueTee: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
@Blakjewelry can you please pm me on how to buy original jewelry from China.
Thanks
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Vankennedy50(m): 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
@blakjewerly pls can you pm me I can't access your signature08137859811 or kingsleyvalentine.kv@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Blakjewelry(m): 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
UniqueTee:
@Blakjewelry can you please pm me on how to buy original jewelry from China.
Thanks
Check your email
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by lazygal: 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
Blakjewelry:

Pm me

I sent you a pm .. cry
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Mide30(f): 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
pls send me ur WhatsApp number, need ur help
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Blakjewelry(m): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
lazygal:

I sent you a pm .. cry
I tried to send you a message but I keep getting failed delivery, I don't know what is wrong.
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Blakjewelry(m): 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mide30:
pls send me ur WhatsApp number, need ur help
I just pm you, I am not sure if I can drop my number here
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by lazygal: 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
Blakjewelry:

I tried to send you a message but I keep getting failed delivery, I don't know what is wrong.

cry cry cry
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Blakjewelry(m): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
lazygal:

cry cry cry
OK let me pm you, then you reply me
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Ongozi(f): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hello Nairaland,
What I am about to say might sound like a joke or impossible to achieve in a short period of time, but if you believe you can give it a try and become dedicated to it, then the sky is your limit.

I use to hear about the website aliexpress but I never thought it would mean anything to me and I just looked at it as a website filled with bunch of scammers looking for easy prey so I didn't even pay attention to any discussion about the site.

How ever, to cut the story short, I came across a friend who is basically fully into the business and he spent a lot of time and days showing me how it works and how easy it was to just be cashing in without mush hassle. Trust me, he was making as much as N3million every month and he really showed me everything.

I decided to get involved myself, I registered on aliexpress, downloaded the trade manager which was needed to chat with seller to negotiate (price) items and get good discount for more than 4 purchases made from one particular seller. He also showed me how to make the orders with your aliexpress account, make payment and they will ship the items to his agent in china who will now package them together and send them altogether by air freight at a very reasonable cost.

Then these items on arrival are sold through various social networks like facebook, konga, kaymu, jumia and others. Trust me you don't need to do much except just to place orders and update the products you have in stock. The calls will just be coming in and one thing you must learn to do is to be honest with your customers and always try as much as possible not to disappoint them because trust me you might be dealing with other people in business who are retailers and wont not want to disappoint their customers as well.

I started importing fashion jewelries, wristwatches, body care products and any other fashion stuff I find good deals on and know would be fast seller. Now am pay monthly is over a million and the demand is so so on a regular than sometimes I and my workers are over stretched most days to meet up the demands of our customers.

Am sharing this here because I know so many people out here would love to start a profitable business for themselves but are very worried about scams and other online factors that are not pleasant but I was forced to learn that when you are working with the right people and have the correct information about what you want to do, you will have a good business that would grow to greater height.

Am not selling any ebook or whatsoever, my friend thought me for free and I am will to do the same for anyone who would love to get involved in the business.

Whatsapp me via the number on my signature page if you have questions or need any assistance in getting into this kind of business.

Thank you.
please how do I contact you?
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by destiny4life: 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
please how do I contact you
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Liwenjing(m): 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
China makes the best of products in the world. Europeans and Americans produce their products in China. Virtually all these so called ''London or American '' used items we flock to buy were made in China according to their standard. There's still quality products if you know the right source.
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by princesschuks: 1:26am On Jan 02, 2018
[quote author=Blakjewelry post=62951044]OK let me pm you, then you reply me[/quote
Kindly pm me too with your phone number.
Pepper must rest this year. ]
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Balley(f): 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
Windflower:

Hello,so do you mean that the exchange rate isn't favourable for one to start the business now.Also,if you ain't buying from aliexpress,then where are you buying.
Please your advise would be greatly appreciated as I intend starting with wristwatch soon
Hi, just reading ur post, I sell wristwatches in bulk, I mean wholesale. Designers watches like Rolex, Emperor Armani, Gucci. Trust me at affordable prices. If u are interested let me know will drop my contact.
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Amhappy(f): 11:51am On Jan 16, 2018
I was searching how to go into jewery business and i came across this post.I have been on aliexpress for some days now reading reviews and it worries me. The issue of fake jewelries is a big concern to me. I want to deal on wedding rings and do not want to start on a wrong foot(fake items). Please i need guidance from the experienced sellers.
Blakjewelry

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by osusu(m): 12:48am On Jan 19, 2018
Amhappy:
I was searching how to go into jewery business and i came across this post.I have been on aliexpress for some days now reading reviews and it worries me. The issue of fake jewelries is a big concern to me. I want to deal on wedding rings and do not want to start on a wrong foot(fake items). Please i need guidance from the experienced sellers.
Blakjewelry
Ok i think i can give u some pointers on this one; Pls 4give my english
You need to know the difference between the following terms ;[/b]Gold plated/wrapped( silver also), Stamped, 925 Sterling silver vs mettalic silver (purity and weight) ,Platinum(More expensive than gold), Gold karat (10,14,18,22,24karat is also referred to as 99.9% pure gold) Gold Colour/shade or tone ( white gold, rose gold, black opal etc) type of stone used on ring e.g diamonds(different types also, pearls etc , there are other precious metals also[b]
You need to familiarize yourself on pricing (depending on quality) and weight.
A lot of factors determine the price of a jewel in the market such as designer label, material quality, handcrafted vs machined produced et al,
I guess by now you already know that there are very convincing high quality replicas online on not just aliexpress but every major eCommerce website , e.g a designer could produce one item with huge differences in pricing due to the afore mentioned factors.
There are no fake jewelries online, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR, you can't expect a bentley for volkswagen money even though both are produced by the same maker, hope you get the drift now, you can't expect a cheap $5 wedding band to last or be of the same quality as one of 10karat white gold costing as much as $120 upward my dear.
SHALOM
[b][/b]n.b : I DO NOT SELL JEWELRY but i know a real gem when i see one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Blakjewelry(m): 1:17am On Jan 19, 2018
osusu:

You need to know the difference between the following terms ;[/b]Gold plated/wrapped( silver also), Stamped, 925 Sterling silver vs mettalic silver (purity and weight) ,Platinum(More expensive than gold), Gold karat (10,14,18,22,24karat is also referred to as 99.9% pure gold) Gold Colour/shade or tone ( white gold, rose gold, black opal etc) type of stone used on ring e.g diamonds(different types also, pearls etc , there are other precious metals also[b]
A lot of factors determine the price of a jewel in the market such as designer label, material quality, handcrafted vs machined produced et al,
I guess by now you already know that there are very convincing high quality replicas online on not just aliexpress but every major eCommerce website , e.g a designer could produce one item with huge differences in pricing.
There are no fake jewelries online, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR, you can't expect a bentley for volkswagen money even though both are produced by the same maker, hope you get the drift now, you can't expect a cheap $5 wedding band to last or be of the same quality as one of 10karat white gold costing as much as $120 upward my dear.
SHALOM
yeah all what you mentioned above are correct except the part were you say there a are no fake jeweleries online. while price determine quality, there tons and tons of jewelries on aliexpress that are bit pricey but will wash away within three days.
now why design is one of the key determinant in electroplated jewelries, though we don't expect it to last for ever, but at least your customers should be happy. many aliexpress product will fade out by just coming in contact with your hand speaking from experience and I bet a lot of people here can attest to that.
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Blakjewelry(m): 1:21am On Jan 19, 2018
Amhappy:
Blakjewelry
I sent you a pm
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Blakjewelry(m): 1:25am On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=princesschuks post=63810724][/quote]
resend your pm though I replied you before, but hackers got my email so resend it
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Amhappy(f): 9:31am On Jan 19, 2018
osusu:

I guess by now you already know that there are very convincing high quality replicas online on not just aliexpress but every major eCommerce website , e.g a designer could produce one item with huge differences in pricing due to the afore mentioned factors.
SHALOM
Thanks so much dear for the pointer. I have been researching and reading. I have also noticed this difference in price you talk about.
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Honeydrop95: 10:39am On Jan 22, 2018
pls I want to go into jewelry business. I have been checking aliexpress to buy but I'm scared of buying fake. Pls I need tips on how to start up .thanks.
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by hunybum1: 11:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
Pls im so interested in this jewelry business. Many suppliers on aliexpress but i need reliable contact that ships fast and have good items. Pls kindly help with info and contacts
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Rachiee(f): 9:38am On Mar 29, 2019
Please i want to go into jewellery business but i don't know how it works.... Please help me
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Rachiee(f): 9:40am On Mar 29, 2019
Please i want to go into jewellery business but i don't know how it works.... Please help me...here's my email ediblesweets001@yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by misskungfup: 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
I have different packages for those interested in jewelry business, you can reach me on whatsapp:08092642394.
Rachiee:
Please i want to go into jewellery business but i don't know how it works.... Please help me...here's my email ediblesweets001@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suitable Cream To Even Out Uneven Skin Tone / Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest / Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.