Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,341 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:13 PM

Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? (38334 Views)

Top 6 Professional Course To Do During NYSC 2015 an add advantage to your CV... / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Stay In Family House During NYSC / 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Staying In Family House During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by germainediva(f): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
Even while d women r in camp, their husbands r busy cheating wt oda babes...so who wan carry last....dey r following their husbands footsteps.
Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 12, 2014
Believe it or not, I have gone 21 months without sex as a guy, not many women can boast of that in Nigeria.
Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 12, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
I won't hesitate to shoot you ooo
No. You can't shoot anyone my love. You and I both know that smiley
Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:21am On Dec 12, 2014
fellis:
No. You can't shoot anyone my love. You and I both know that smiley
you don't who you are dinning with ..I weep for you already
Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by Fourwinds: 4:29am On Dec 12, 2014
female usually suppress deir intimate feeling/intention but unleash it where dey are not unknow. so NYSC camp is a place for such show

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by Fourwinds: 4:42am On Dec 12, 2014
freecocoa:
So now it's only married women that cheat in camps huh? Married men don't abi? Mschew.
how many of dese males in camp are married. don't u know it is d woman dat get married and still have her education taken care of by d husband. for a guy it is difficult expect he is from a well to do home so dat d parents can finance d responsibility

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by Fourwinds: 5:01am On Dec 12, 2014
ajuwarhodes:
Useless married women, did I hear a single and seriously searching single bitch say that? If u ain't useless why haven't a young man taught of paying ur bride price?
u must be guilty of dis. what is wrong is condemnable no matter whoever is involved... male or female. I was once in camp and I know what went on dere. imagine female giving deir dignity in order to be posted to choice places. it was a rot

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by kechywillz(m): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2014
Bizibi:
when u served how many married men did u see in the camp?and how many did u see serving in their various ppa
am serving in Taraba,their are most of married men with us here
Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by ojialo(m): 8:27am On Dec 12, 2014
freecocoa:
Btw, can we make stop making it look like any lady who goes to camp suddenly become a slut? It's only 3 weeks, people abstain from $ex for longer times so what's all the noise about?

A slut is a slut, nysc or not.
a slut is a slut
Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by izaray(f): 9:28am On Dec 12, 2014
ozoebuka1:
buh we read things here.. we don't listen on nairaland with our ear we read with our eyes ... what are u gonna do about?
Funny ops, the ears are still part of sense organ na, ops u dey fall my hands die
Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by ONESS: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2014
marvelck:
With the way things are going, married ladies might later be exempted from taking part in NYSC in order to curb the level of immoralities that happen in most NYSC camps. Like the recent case involving a married lady and some guys at the lagos camp. Imagine, the guys sleeping with a married woman and less bothered about the consequences? The world is indeed getting worse by the day.

And according to lady who just finished her youth service, its a normal thing among some married ladies serving. "It happened where I served,some of dem were hiding their rings and in d process,ds lady ring go lost,a gold ring for dat matter,and evry1 were like,she don get bobo. another one was caught with a guy on d field and was announced in our morning devotion,and later called her hubby 2 cum n hear d gud news and take her home.d tin there is,thy should just give them exemption letters datz ol.cuz I discovered that,d singles @d camps,re well behaved than those young married ones"

Such ladies are a disgrace to women. Whether married or single. And there are female students who prefer to go for their youth service first before getting married, guess due to this same reason. Cos, many of them don't trust themselves and don't know if they can overcome the temptations they are bound to face in NYSC camps. Many of them have taken NYSC as a means to enough fun and sex romps.

Because the place no get metre nah.
Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by Emaprince: 11:01am On Dec 12, 2014
germainediva:
Even while d women r in camp, their husbands r busy cheating wt oda babes...so who wan carry last....dey r following their husbands footsteps.
and how did you know about that?...you people will awlays look for a way to push blame to the husband...smh...I pity the man that makes you wife cos with this mindset..your type of hoe will never loyal!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by ozoebuka1(m): 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
grin
izaray:
Funny ops, the ears are still part of sense organ na, ops u dey fall my hands die
sowie grin
izaray:
sowie
Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by sam4(m): 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
Those guys dat av laid married women down ur wife may nt escape such too. Tnx
Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by Kingemmy01(m): 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
Humm.....! Well said and done. He that want equity must come with a clean hand.
Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by idongesit88: 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
ozoebuka1:
;Dsowie ;Dsowie
[quote author=MrSmart07 post=28796669][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila / Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! / Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.