Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,940 members, 7,873,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

,need Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ,need Your Help (497 Views)

Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help / Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! / Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

,need Your Help by yahx(m): 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
My frnd introduce me to his cousin siter and now that we are moving along with her he threaten that if I don't stop we gone part# and he is the best friend ever #
:HOW CAN I CONVINCE HIM
Re: ,need Your Help by agohmamuda(m): 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hmmmm. Well its simple. Convince him.
Re: ,need Your Help by englishmart(m): 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
introduce him to your cousin too

1 Like

Re: ,need Your Help by 25omega(m): 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
wait he introduced you two and now wants you to stop seeing her? Something is fishy here. He probably knows the type of man you are and wouldn't wish that type of man to be with his cousin.
Re: ,need Your Help by Tymax(m): 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
Your friend fear you na. Heartbreaker. grin

Better leave her alone before dem bust bottle for your skull.
Re: ,need Your Help by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
How do you treat ur ex?
probably you treat them anyhow and he did not want his sister to be treated dat way.
Re: ,need Your Help by Maamin(m): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
The guy must be hit and run shocked

(1) (Reply)

Letter From An Aborted Child / In Need Of Ur Advice / Marry For Love Or Be Unhappy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.