Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Meet Barack Obama's Lookalike Who Shares In His 'fame And Dangers' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Barack Obama's Lookalike Who Shares In His 'fame And Dangers' (814 Views)

10 Top Celebs Who Really Don’t Deserve Their Fame And Fortune / Timaya Lookalike Making Waves In Benue (see Photos) / Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Barack Obama's Lookalike Who Shares In His 'fame And Dangers' by ologboncrowny(m): 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ilham Anas has travelled the world at the US President's doppelganger - work which has helped him build a home and support his family in Jakarta. If the most important man in the world ever needs a body double, he can rely on Ilham Anas.

The 40-year-old Indonesian's resemblance to Barack Obama is so uncanny he is regularly stopped at airports by admirers who mistake him for the US President. His work as Obama's doppelganger has seen him travel the world - including the US and China - build a home and support his family in Jakarta - where the real Obama spent time living as a kid. Ilham told wowzeto.com: "If I am wearing a suit, many people mistake me for the real Obama. "When I was in America, a grandmother got in the elevator with me and was so shocked to see 'Barack Obama' stood there she fainted." The unassuming father-of-two, who works as a photographer for a teen magazine, is regularly mobbed when out and about in Indonesia - thanks in part to his celebrity status as the fake US leader.
Read more » [http://www.olokunbolacrowny..com/2014/12/meet-barack-obamas-lookalike-who-shares.html]
Re: Meet Barack Obama's Lookalike Who Shares In His 'fame And Dangers' by Beesluv: 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
Maybe that's his long lost twin brother
Re: Meet Barack Obama's Lookalike Who Shares In His 'fame And Dangers' by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
smh no picture
Re: Meet Barack Obama's Lookalike Who Shares In His 'fame And Dangers' by Saluman(m): 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
old story since 2012. he is a popular obama look alike
Re: Meet Barack Obama's Lookalike Who Shares In His 'fame And Dangers' by tpiander: 12:01am On Sep 16, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Oshe!! Star Boy Wizkid Acquires Brand New Bentley Convertible For The New Year! / PTDF Breaks Cultural Barrier, Produces Katsina’s First Female Pilot / Kid Starboy: Ozzybosco Celebrates 8th Birthday With Physically Challenged Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.