Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,100 members, 7,977,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:31 PM

After Four Weeks Of Unprotected Sex ( Love Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Four Weeks Of Unprotected Sex ( Love Story) (1926 Views)

After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With / 6 Weeks Of Unprotected Sex / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Four Weeks Of Unprotected Sex ( Love Story) by Eofclub: 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
After 4 weeks of unprotected sEx

Girlfriend: hey hubby

Boyfriend : Hey babe

Girlfriend: I wanna tel u sumthing

Boyfriend: ummmm okey go on

Girl: Please promise me you wont be mad?

Boyfriend:[ was little bit nervous],> he then asked..] are u telling me or not [With high temper].

Girlfriend: ( start's cry) I, I,I, I, I think , I think, I think am pregnant

Boyfriend:WhaAaaaaaat??, How (with high temper)

Girl: yea i missed my periods I am pregnant

Boyfriend: you gotta be kidding right?

Girlfriend: Oh baby how could i joke with such thing?? (the boy
dropped the phone & the Girl cried and cried and cried thinking she lost him for good, she even thought of committing suicide..

after about about an hour she heard someone knock at the door..
Then she went to answer

when she opens up boooooooom it was her boyfriend.... CONTINUE READING

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Sex And Enjoy Your Relationship Till Marriage. / How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There / Rate This Dude From One To Ten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.