Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,902 members, 7,927,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 06:58 PM

I Need To Know - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need To Know (1116 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Know by Raymand(m): 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2006
Please, i need to know if it is possible to change a course after writing waec, I took the exam under the course 'computer engineering' but now i want to change to 'mass communication' (and the result isn't out yet) is it possible? if it is who should I consult?

Thanks
Re: I Need To Know by ify2love2(f): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2006
Yes it is possible a change your course. But what i don't understand is did you apply for computer engeering in your Jamb? Or the subjects you did in your secondary was science?

If the the first is the case it will be a bit difficult. On the other hand if it in your secondary school you did more of science subjects than art than pick up any university brochure and know the requiored subjects for mass communication but lit.in-English/history is a must.

Best of luck.
Re: I Need To Know by kkutecolo(f): 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2006
did u choose courses in ur waec forms?
never knew they do dat too
Re: I Need To Know by Oracle(m): 2:47am On Aug 24, 2006
Nothing is impossible

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Help For Jamb Result: Plzzzzz / O. A. U. What Next? / Ui Has Released The Fee Schedule For The Coming Session 2007/2008.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.