Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,922 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

5 Advantages Of Break-up\heartbreak. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Advantages Of Break-up\heartbreak. (1260 Views)

Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. / 13 Advantages Of Virginity / At The Verge Of Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Advantages Of Break-up\heartbreak. by djmask(m): 8:14am On Dec 13, 2014
So I got my feeble heart broken and looking back at the whole thing. I realised that the breakup really added to me. And here are the five things I benefitted and you reading can also get if you get broken hearted
1. YOUR OUTLOOK IMPROVES.
This bore out of the need to impress your ex. Make him or her wish they never left. You dress better, shave ur beards, trim ur hair, iron ur clothes properly etc. Try to make them drool when next your path cross.
2. YOU STRIVE TO BE SUCCESSFUL.
Nothing can distraught a man than when he sees his ex and she said "I was right to dump his sorry ass." And nothing can beat the feeling one gets when your ex eyes pops at the sight of your Aston Martin.
Your future becomes more crystal clear and you strive to get to the apex.
3. YOU DO BETTER.
You ensure that your next boy/girl friend is more hansome/beautiful, intelligent, successful and serious than your ex.
4. YOU BECOME WISER.
All the mistakes and useless sacrifices you made in your previous relationship will be a learning slate for you. You can now tackle situations like a professional.
5. DISCOVER NEW THINGS.
To really heal and move you automatically become more dedicated to your hobbies. You learn new things. You soak yourself in part time recreational stuff. Your philosophy of life changes, you read peoples comment more deeply and study behaviours which may have cost you ur previous relationship.
...Am I right? Add yours to the list.

1 Like

Re: 5 Advantages Of Break-up\heartbreak. by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2014
Cry me an ocean
Re: 5 Advantages Of Break-up\heartbreak. by holatin(m): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2014
maybe it will be useful when Phinerd break up with me
Re: 5 Advantages Of Break-up\heartbreak. by fuckshit: 8:46am On Dec 13, 2014
you're fücking right, particularly that number 4; you become fückingly wise. you fücking learn from the previous fücked up shït relationship.

you fücking become stronger; forgetting the fücked up shït mistakes but you fücking use the lessons learnt to fücking improve your next fücking relationship grin grin
Re: 5 Advantages Of Break-up\heartbreak. by djmask(m): 8:52am On Dec 13, 2014
fuckshit:
you're fücking right, particularly that number 4; you become fückingly wise. you fücking learn from the previous fücked up shït relationship.

you fücking become stronger; forgetting the fücked up shït mistakes but you fücking use the lessons learnt to fücking improve your next fücking relationship grin grin
nna u like f word o. Hmmm all na style
Re: 5 Advantages Of Break-up\heartbreak. by fuckshit: 8:58am On Dec 13, 2014
djmask:
nna u like f word o. Hmmm all na style
abi; just fücking love it grin grin
Re: 5 Advantages Of Break-up\heartbreak. by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 13, 2014
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! undecided
holatin:
maybe it will be useful when Phinerd break up with me
Re: 5 Advantages Of Break-up\heartbreak. by holatin(m): 9:18am On Dec 13, 2014
phinerd:
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! undecided
So u still dey nairaland ?
Dis life sha
Re: 5 Advantages Of Break-up\heartbreak. by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 13, 2014
tongue
holatin:
So u still dey nairaland ?
Dis life sha
Re: 5 Advantages Of Break-up\heartbreak. by holatin(m): 9:26am On Dec 13, 2014
phinerd:
tongue
I keep calm. lip sealed
Re: 5 Advantages Of Break-up\heartbreak. by braine(m): 11:30am On Dec 13, 2014
Na sooo..

(1) (Reply)

If Your Partner Has No Jealousy, Would It Bother You?. / How Do You Break A Bad News To Your Partner. / I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.