Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,426 members, 7,911,057 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:35 AM

Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World (9051 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World / Is It A Man's World ? / It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by chika98: 1:15am On Dec 06, 2008
LadyT:

No but I have not heard one valid argument as to why men should be in charge all I hear are egos!  tongue

But they aint nothing without us though. We lead them from behind wink
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Sauron1: 1:15am On Dec 06, 2008
LadyT:

Tope your so in love with Sauron if he said the moon was blue you would agree!

Are u jealous?? What has tope's love gotta do with the debate?
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 06, 2008
arramyjay:

No it is not hard.
No, it's really not.
Now your place, where you stand. . . .but at the same time, don't bend to men because they're men.
Like LadyT said "Some men need to learn respect and morals.". . . .men that lacks both criteria needs to be put in their place.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 06, 2008
~Sauron~:

Are u jealous?? What has tope's love gotta do with the debate?
Ok, I'll admit it!
I'll rather be behind him and be his supporting stones than be beside him, letting him fall grin grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by LadyT(f): 1:19am On Dec 06, 2008
~Sauron~:

For starters, a great woman doesn't have to be Mother Theresa.
I said a great woman, not a saintly woman.
A great woman is someone who loves you, supports you, cooks, cleans, loves to have children, and is willing to put up with your character flaws.
She is intelligent, savvy, warm-hearted, and completely unselfish. She should empower you and make you stronger.
Looks are a bonus. You find a woman like this, get on your knees and propose.

I am wary of women who only care about themselves, constantly voice their opinions, or put you down.
Jeeez, i have enough enemies in ma life, i don't need one at home. I also don't need a competitive woman interested in whoever has the fattest paycheck or biggest corner office, i have enough of these people in ma professional life.
A woman should, above all else, support her man.
She should raise the kids because she will be better at it than her man. She should also know how to cook.

Nothing wrong in what you have said.  But what kind of PERSON would be interested in who has the fattest paycheck?

Everyone is allowed to voice their opinions it may not be right or infact it may be the right opinion voiced at the wrong time.  Its still valid and a woman has just as much right to voice her thoughts and fears as any man.

Relationships are partnerships not slave and master.

Im very jealous of the loff You and Tope share!  angry  *rolls eyes*

Sauron original hotstuffs  kiss  wink
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by tope2000(f): 1:19am On Dec 06, 2008
chika98:

Is anyone king kong'n on this thread??

Lol . . .

For starters, a great woman doesn't have to be Mother Teresa.
I said a great woman, not a saintly woman.
True

A great woman is someone who loves you, supports you, cooks, cleans, loves to have children, and is willing to put up with your character flaws.

U don't have to be a great woman is that in bold abeg tongue

She is intelligent, savvy, warm-hearted, and completely unselfish. She should empower you and make you stronger.
Looks are a bonus. You find a woman like this, get on your knees and propose.

I thought u said you were allergic to ugly chics cheesy undecided

I am wary of women who only care about themselves, constantly voice their opinions, or put you down.

I hate men like that too wink

Jeeez, i have enough enemies in ma life, i don't need one at home. I also don't need a competitive woman interested in whoever has the fattest paycheck or biggest corner office, i have enough of these people in ma professional life.

I don't dig that either undecided

A woman should, above all else, support her man.
She should raise the kids because she will be better at it than her man. She should also know how to cook.

A man should also be there for his woman
Cause a man, just ain't a man if he aint' man enough to :
Take you higher, When the world got me feelin low.
He's giving me his last, because he's thinking of me first wink
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Danke1: 1:20am On Dec 06, 2008
MrCrackles:

Round of applause for Danke Germano! grin grin

"kpa,kpa,kpakpakpa,kpaaaaaaaaaaaa* wink

ba wo ni omo dada kiss
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by smurf1(f): 1:23am On Dec 06, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, I'm officially confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and trust me i don't drink so its not me,  lipsrsealed

Tope u go gurlie,  tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by tope2000(f): 1:24am On Dec 06, 2008
~smurf:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, I'm officially confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and trust me i don't drink so its not me, lipsrsealed

Tope u go gurlie, tongue grin grin grin grin

Thankz jare baby sis grin grin grin grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Sauron1: 1:27am On Dec 06, 2008
LadyT:

I'm very jealous of the loff You and Tope share!  angry  *rolls eyes*
Sauron original hotstuffs  kiss  wink

Jealous??
Hate us or love us
Make voodoo dolls of us and keep stickin' those rusty pins in us. . . . .It won't change a thang.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by smurf1(f): 1:29am On Dec 06, 2008
tope2000:

Thankz jare baby sis grin grin grin grin

Na this kian thing me i dey like jare, grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Di can feel the love all the way from your side, trust me, I'm happy for u folks, kiss kiss tongue,
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Sauron1: 1:31am On Dec 06, 2008
~smurf:

Na this kian thing me i dey like jare,  grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Di can feel the love all the way from your side, trust me, I'm happy for u folks, kiss kiss  tongue,

Don't tell me u believe what u just read. . . . .
There's no iota of truth in it. . . . .Tope is happily married to someone else.

@ Tope2000,

Your requirements are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I think u might need to go do a sex change to get a man that wuss-ish. grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by smurf1(f): 1:35am On Dec 06, 2008
~Sauron~:

Don't tell me u believe what u just read. . . . .
There's no iota of truth in it. . . . .Tope is happily married to someone else.

Don pls u gonna have to come up wit sumffin better than that, tongue I can feel the chemistry between y'all so hard its making me maself feel all warm and toasty inside, embarassed tongue

Big Sis, abeg hold him tight o, especially now that the weather is sooooooooo cold and harsh grin grin grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by tope2000(f): 1:40am On Dec 06, 2008
~smurf:

Don please u going to have to come up wit sumffin better than that, tongue[b] I can feel the chemistry between y'all so hard its making me maself feel all warm and toasty inside, [/b] embarassed tongue

Big Sis, abeg hold him tight o, especially now that the weather is sooooooooo cold and harsh grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Pls dont let m husband see that o
Dont mind sauron n i, we r just messing abt abeg.
pls i am happily hitched wink

~Sauron~:

@ Tope2000,

Your requirements are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I think u might need to go do a sex change to get a man that wuss-ish. grin

U think my requirements are High or what tongue
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Busybody2(f): 1:45am On Dec 06, 2008
LadyT:

Tope your so in love with Sauron if he said the moon was blue you would agree!

It's his meat and two veg she is after, she loves her food that one grin grin grin

Hi VB Tope2000 see I gat your back today cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by tope2000(f): 1:47am On Dec 06, 2008
Busy_body:

It's his meat and two veg she is after, she loves her food that one grin grin grin

Hi VB Tope2000 see I gat your back today cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol . . . . . u know i loff my food grin kiss kiss
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by LadyT(f): 1:48am On Dec 06, 2008
Tope many married women have bits on the side. Its quite clear Hannibal is your chunk on the side.  Dont try and lie the loff is so clear.  You are just weak for his replies.  You take his side while you can pretend you are trying to broker peace but really its the deep burning passion for Sauron that burns you.

Shior we know all the tricks!

Lady Busy Body long time.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Sauron1: 1:50am On Dec 06, 2008
tope2000:

U think my requirements are High or what tongue

Your demands are too high, abeg.
Women have taken this independent thang the wrong way. . . . .
They go: I am independent, i can do whatever i want. . . . . .I don't have problems with single women saying this. . . .Kudos to em.
However, as soon as a woman utter "I DO", that mentality must change.

A wife shouldn't work as a secretary unless her boss is a woman.
A good wife won't work as a waitress, or anywhere she has to look pretty because men are around.
She'll work in a factory, in a hair salon, in a church, as a teacher or a caterer, etc.

Life is so simple, a woman shouldn't be a hassle, she shouldn't try to change her partner's life.
She doesn't have to be ma best friend either, her loyalty and her faithfulness is the KEY.
A man should never doubt her support too; if he does. . . .he should DUMP her. grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by tope2000(f): 1:51am On Dec 06, 2008
LadyT:

Tope many married women have bits on the side. Its quite clear Hannibal is your chunk on the side.  don't try and lie the loff is so clear.  You are just weak for his replies.  You take his side while you can pretend you are trying to broker peace but really its the deep burning passion for Sauron that burns you.

Shior we know all the tricks!

Lady Busy Body long time.

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Are u MAD because he doesnt give triple jack about u anymore undecided
Well . . . . . .please don't take ur anger out on me lipsrsealed tongue
Talk to Hannibal about it wink wink
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Danke1: 1:52am On Dec 06, 2008
back to d topic plsssssssssssssssssssss angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Sauron1: 1:52am On Dec 06, 2008
tope2000:

MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 06, 2008
Lady T, abeg, leave that one na.
No cause wahala for here abeg smiley
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by LadyT(f): 1:54am On Dec 06, 2008
tope2000:

You are correct jare.  I lust after him!

~Sauron~:

They go: I am independent, i can do whatever i want. . . . . .I don't have problems with single women saying this. . . .Kudos to em.

A good wife won't work as a waitress, or anywhere she has to look pretty because men are around.
She'll work in a factory, in a hair salon, in a church, as a teacher or a caterer, etc.

Life is so simple, a woman shouldn't be a hassle, she shouldn't try to change you her partner's life.
She doesn't have to be ma best friend either, her loyalty and her faithfulness is the KEY.
A man should never doubt her support too; if he does. . . .he should DUMP her. grin

There you go again talking bullshit.

Very sad
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Sauron1: 1:57am On Dec 06, 2008
LadyT:

There you go again talking bullshit.

Very sad

It must be YOUR time of the month or you are not getting some. . . . .
I didn't reply you in the first place so kindly walk past ma replies or just ignore me.
Are u this lonely u cannot tell what to stick your snoutz in??

LadyTwat. . . . .Don't get me started tonight . . . . . .U would hate the AFTERMATH.
I have given u a fair warning. . . . .BEWARE!!!
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by tope2000(f): 1:58am On Dec 06, 2008

No they are not tongue

I guess when u r married, it isnt just abt u anymore undecided

Why?

If u dont trust her around other men why marry her

Are u not serious angry

Life is so simple, a woman shouldn't be a hassle, she shouldn't try to change you her partner's life.

True

She has to be ur best friend abeg
wink

roll eyes lipsrsealed
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by LadyT(f): 2:00am On Dec 06, 2008
Only an insecure man would request his wife do jobs where she has limited contact with men.

You need to have more faith.

You should know by now that internet threats dont do anything.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by CodeRED(f): 2:01am On Dec 06, 2008
lololololololololololololololol//

Lard I missed this place. some pple NEVER learns. I am off my drugs tonight so Iam up all night. Can someone please call my name,

Danke.I missed you girl, kiss kiss
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Danke1: 2:04am On Dec 06, 2008
CodeRED:

lololololololololololololololol//

Lard I missed this place. some people NEVER learns. I am off my drugs tonight so Iam up all night. Can someone please call my name,

Danke.I missed you girl, kiss kiss

hahhahahahahahhahhahahah u silly gurl grin grin cheesy

missed u too hon kiss kiss kiss did u get my msg? wink
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Pataki: 2:04am On Dec 06, 2008
@ Topic,

It is not hard since a woman will always want to have her way at all times. undecided

@ Tope2000,

If it is Sauron, I fully stamp am LIVE!
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by tope2000(f): 2:05am On Dec 06, 2008
Pataki:

@ Topic,

It is not hard since a woman will always want to have her way at all times. undecided

@ Tope2000,

If it is Sauron, I fully stamp am LIVE!

Bro Tosin, don't add petrol to fire abeg grin grin
No talk that thing cheesy
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Sauron1: 2:06am On Dec 06, 2008
LadyT:

Only an insecure man would request his wife do jobs where she has limited contact with men.

You need to have more faith.

You should know by now that internet threats don't do anything.

LadyT, go play somewhere. . . . .
U are nuthing but a bag of trouble. . . .Leave ma insecurities alone. Let em eat me alive.
The last time i checked, we don't have to agree on this issue. . . .
So put a cock in it. Internet threats?? I laugh in wollof

@ tope2000,

Don't u think a woman working in an environment where her boobs/phat ass is the  main centre of attraction AND NOT her skills is a virtual LovePeddler??

The company/organisation needs her not because of what she has to offer intellect-wise. . . .They just want her around cos men see her and they are attracted to what they see. How is that different to a stripper?
Women are needed in charity organisations, hospitals, schools and even in the religious centres. . . .
She should work there and stop swaying her hips around the office like a $16 tart.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by CodeRED(f): 2:08am On Dec 06, 2008
Danke.:

hahhahahahahahhahhahahah u silly gurl grin grin cheesy

missed u too hon kiss kiss kiss did u get my msg? wink. How is Madam Osisi? Hope she didnt eat that whole turkey I heard she stewed for Thanksgiving.

kiss kiss yes Love I did.And I replied you but apparantly you had already left.  Me miss yo too oo,

@topic
Man's world my fine ass. Let me see the man I move into my condo, feed and cloth tell me it's a man's world. When he starts paying half my mortgage then maybe he can start sharing a part of our world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should Married Men Have Single Female Friends / Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? / Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.