Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,428 members, 7,911,060 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:44 AM

Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World (9052 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World / Is It A Man's World ? / It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Sauron1: 3:17am On Dec 06, 2008
bettes:

[color=#770077][/color]
Well they don't need to breastfeed they can express the breastmilk into a bottle,you know. wink

Same thing!!!
The milk sags the breast not the suckling.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by chika98: 3:20am On Dec 06, 2008
Exclusive breastfeeding here i come. 0-6 months. What a way to save money grin.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by tope2000(f): 3:20am On Dec 06, 2008
~Sauron~:

It is not an easy job and this is why women must go back to the basics and make their homes the first priority.

If i get married and start having kids
Everything else has to be secondary
Period!!!!!

chika98:

Raising a kid in this country no be beans ooh cry.

I pity alot of women esp the single mothers cry

DavidDylan:

lets be honest with ourselves. you wont be doing anything of the sort when the time comes. grin

Why not
I cant just sit and become idle doing nothing undecided grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by DavidDylan(m): 3:21am On Dec 06, 2008
chika98:

Raising a kid in this country no be beans ooh cry.

true but it can be done. Find a creche close to were u work . . . so u can see ur baby some 2-3 times while at work. Express milk into a bottle that the child can use during the day. Your husband can be more hands on when you both get back from work and you can get some rest.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by DavidDylan(m): 3:22am On Dec 06, 2008
tope2000:

Why not
I can't just sit and become idle doing nothing undecided grin

we don hear this kain story before. grin
Oprah every day.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by chika98: 3:23am On Dec 06, 2008
DavidDylan:

true but it can be done. Find a creche close to were u work . . . so u can see ur baby some 2-3 times while at work. Express milk into a bottle that the child can use during the day. Your husband can be more hands on when you both get back from work and you can get some rest.

Eh no easy. Mothers out there are strong biko. I cannot even imagine having a baby talkless of lipsrsealed

Yeah having a helpful husband is a plus as well.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by tope2000(f): 3:26am On Dec 06, 2008
DavidDylan:

we don hear this kain story before. grin
Oprah every day.

Lol . . . . . . . .
I will prove u wrong tongue grin

DavidDylan:

Its is easy for you to say
I have watched my sis and her husband struggle with 3kids together, now my sis works part-time
You are just saying that because u r not in the position yet or maybe you have witness that kind of situation before undecided
I witness it everyday undecided
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by chika98: 3:29am On Dec 06, 2008
Tope: That is why we are allergic to broke remember?? Plus if he looks like the dude in my profile. . e no bad too shey?
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by DavidDylan(m): 3:30am On Dec 06, 2008
tope2000:

Lol . . . . . . . .
I will prove u wrong tongue grin

Amen . . . ask your husband not to buy Tivo for you.  grin

tope2000:

Its is easy for you to say
I have watched my sis and her husband struggle with 3kids together, now my sis works part-time
You are just saying that because u r not in the position yet or maybe you have witness that kind of situation before undecided
I witness it everyday undecided

Well to start with you need to make plans when it comes to having kids. Not just have a whole army all at once.
My uncle and aunt did something i will very much like to emulate - wait at least 1-2 yrs after marriage before having kids so you are well prepared for likely changes you will need to make to accomodate the extra job.
Have 1, dont have another until the first kid is at least old enough to take care of him/herself (i say 4-5 yrs old).

Have only 2 kids max.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by tope2000(f): 3:32am On Dec 06, 2008
chika98:

Tope: That is why we are allergic to broke remember?? Plus if he looks like the dude in my profile. . e no bad too shey?

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Who is chocolate delight in ur profile, gimme his number tongue grin
Babe i am allergic to broke negros abeg, i dont want them an inch near me grin tongue
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by chika98: 3:32am On Dec 06, 2008
DavidDylan:

Well to start with you need to make plans when it comes to having kids. Not just have a whole army all at once.
My uncle and aunt did something i will very much like to emulate - wait at least 1-2 years after marriage before having kids so you are well prepared for likely changes you will need to make to accomodate the extra job.
Have 1, don't have another until the first kid is at least old enough to take care of him/herself (i say 4-5 years old).

Have only 2 kids max.

You have said it all. 2 kids is the MAX for me. I ain't pushing more than that. And at least 3yrs before popping them out.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by chika98: 3:34am On Dec 06, 2008
tope2000:

Babe i am allergic to broke negros abeg, i don't want them an inch near me grin tongue

Go and wait in line! I mean the fineness is something else cry
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by tope2000(f): 3:36am On Dec 06, 2008
DavidDylan:

My uncle and aunt did something i will very much like to emulate - wait at least 1-2 years after marriage before having kids so you are well prepared for likely changes you will need to make to accomodate the extra job.
Have 1, don't have another until the first kid is at least old enough to take care of him/herself (i say 4-5 years old).

Have only 2 kids max.

Lol . . . .u r not serious
I absoutley agree but you gotta think of plan B, what if it doesnt work out like that undecided
I dont want more than two kids anyways, i wud even prefer it if i had twins and that wud be it grin grin

chika98:

Go and wait in line! I mean the fineness is something else cry

For how long na tongue grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by DavidDylan(m): 3:36am On Dec 06, 2008
tope2000:

Babe i am allergic to broke negros abeg, i don't want them an inch near me grin tongue

we sef we dey allergic to housewives.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by tope2000(f): 3:38am On Dec 06, 2008
DavidDylan:

we sef we dey allergic to housewives.

Lol . . . .i am allergic to davids grin grin grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by chika98: 3:38am On Dec 06, 2008
tope2000:

For how long na tongue grin

Until i have him FIRST! grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by tope2000(f): 3:40am On Dec 06, 2008
chika98:

Until i have him FIRST! grin

Lmao . . . . . . grin grin grin
but seriously who is he kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Sauron1: 3:40am On Dec 06, 2008
chika98:

Chika, allergic to broke u say?? Hmmmmmmmm
Anyways, i am looking for a full house-wife. . . .If u know anyone interested, hit me up.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by chika98: 3:42am On Dec 06, 2008
tope2000:

Lmao . . . . . .  grin grin grin
but seriously who is he kiss kiss kiss kiss

Don't worry. U will find out soonest grin

~Sauron~:

Chika, allergic to broke u say?? Hmmmmmmmm
Anyways, i am looking for a full house-wife. . . .If u know anyone interested, hit me up.

Yes ooh grin. Suffer head no dey worry me. Plus he gotta be drop dead handsome too. I ain't asking for too much now am I?
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by DavidDylan(m): 3:42am On Dec 06, 2008
tope2000:

Lol . . . .i am allergic to davids grin grin grin

i pity you. You dey allergic to fine rich men?  grin
i reject it for you in Jesus name.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by tope2000(f): 3:43am On Dec 06, 2008
DavidDylan:

i pity you. You dey allergic to fine rich men? grin
i reject it for you in Jesus name.

*DEAD* grin grin grin grin
Amen kiss kiss

chika98:

Don't worry. U will find out soonest grin

I op that wont be when u start flashing ur DIAMOND RING grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by chika98: 3:46am On Dec 06, 2008
tope2000:

*DEAD* grin grin grin grin
Amen kiss kiss

I op that wont be when u start flashing ur[b] DIAMOND RING[/b] grin

Amin Jesu! grin cheesy
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Sauron1: 3:47am On Dec 06, 2008
chika98:

Yes ooh grin. Suffer head no dey worry me. Plus he gotta be drop dead handsome too. I ain't asking for too much now am I?

Of course, u ain't asking for too much. . . . .
U haven't said anything about his height, his abs and potency, have you??
If every woman out there can be like you, the world will be a better place to live in. grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by tope2000(f): 3:48am On Dec 06, 2008
chika98:

Amin Jesu! grin cheesy

Lmao . . .  . . . . Who no want better thing
[size=4pt]Is he ur man?[/size]
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by chika98: 3:52am On Dec 06, 2008
tope2000:

Lmao . . .  . . . . Who no want better thing
[size=4pt]Is he ur man?[/size]

THis girl wan put me for trouble. grin cheesy grin

~Sauron~:

Of course, u ain't asking for too much. . . . .
U haven't said anything about his height, his abs and potency, have you??
If every woman out there can be like you, the world will be a better place to live in. grin

I know. Just take a lot at my profile. If he looks and dresses like that. Then the world will be even 10 times better cheesy He doesn't need to do anything else. I would wake up every morning just to see his face. grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by tope2000(f): 3:54am On Dec 06, 2008
chika98:

THis girl wan put me for trouble. grin cheesy grin
I know. Just take a lot at my profile. If he looks and dresses like that. Then the world will be even 10 times better cheesy He doesn't need to do anything else. I would wake up every morning just to see his face. grin

Which kain trouble, Abeg claim the Guy grin grin grin
He is urs now and forever more wink

I am also a sucker for a guy with a great dress sense and smells like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . . . .  grin kiss
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Sauron1: 3:55am On Dec 06, 2008
chika98:

There are over 50 NL members as good-looking as the guy in your profile.
What do u take this forum for??
Go to the celebrity thread and see classic blokes.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by DavidDylan(m): 3:55am On Dec 06, 2008
Chika nothing for the guy jare . . .  grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by tope2000(f): 3:56am On Dec 06, 2008
~Sauron~:

There are over 50 NL members as good-looking as the guy in your profile.
What do u take this forum for??
Go to the celebrity thread and see classic blokes.

Yeah . . . . . .
Name 3
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by DavidDylan(m): 3:57am On Dec 06, 2008
I went to look thinking the guy would blow me out of the water . . . grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by chika98: 3:57am On Dec 06, 2008
JEALOUSY full ground ooh. Awon NL guys fine like that for where?? I never see am ooh.

Tope: U have no idea grin wink
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by tope2000(f): 3:59am On Dec 06, 2008
DavidDylan:

I went to look thinking the guy would blow me out of the water . . . grin

David, if u were ugly now i'd have said u were jealous grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? / Photos: How Many Ladies Make Their Money These Days... #SoftWork / Should Married Men Have Single Female Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.