Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,049 members, 7,916,042 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 02:21 PM

O - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / O (621 Views)

Everyone, Except The WICKED, Loves Goodluck Jonathan( Photos) / Video: Insurgents Flee In Multitude As Military Bombards Sambisa Stronhhold / Thanks To The Multitude Of Sincere Nigerians On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

O by musiwa94: 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
cc
Re: O by GoodMuyis(m): 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
So what are you saying, what new thing are you giving us

Remember
luluosas:
Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele ( A MUST READ )
A Message For President Goodluck Jonathan
•Message For The President: President Goodluck Jonathan would appoint the wrong person as the Defence Minister. His strategy of removing Ministers or heads of agencies will not work; it will not bring an end to the Boko Haram menace.
Boko Haram was formed to fight Jonathan and the only solution to Boko Haram is for Jonathan to step down as President of Nigeria, nothing else will work, that is what God has told me. Besides, if Jonathan insists on contesting again as President in 2015, a sect deadlier than Boko Haram will emerge and that will be the basis for Nigeria ’s break-up”.
“President Jonathan must not dialogue with Boko Haram or arrange an amnesty programme for the sect. If he does, he will regret it. I also foresee him changing his ministers soon. There will be panic among the political leadership between December 2012 and December 2014, and I foresee a situation where political leaders will resign from government. Only prayers can avert such a situation”.
“I foresee a situation where each states will witness the birth of a militant group, and this will cause the federal more troubles because they will have to start negotiating with these groups on state basis”.
Re: O by musiwa94: 1:33am On Dec 16, 2014
b

(1) (Reply)

Can Jonathan Repick Running Mate? / Letter Of Apolog On-behalf Of General Buhari To Nigerians / BREAKING: APC Appoints Rivers Governor, Amaechi, Presidential Campaign Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.