Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,038 members, 7,916,006 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:51 PM

5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government (27930 Views)

FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? / Overview of President Goodluck Jonathan's Government 2010 - 2015 / Okonjo-Iweala On Forbes List Of Most Powerful Women Of 2012 (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
ogtavia:

Pls do...and also tell me d shape and size of d Niches she carved for herself while in shell..

Ok... come outside let me draw it for u...but then, the niche she carved in Shell Petroleum Nigeria is so big that unless you stop being jealous, a pessimist, and avoid cheap blackmail and propaganda, YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT IN YOUR LINEAGE... gerrit??
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
FrancisTony:

Sorry! Cry me a river. Your opinion and hate doesn't matter.

World own does. Just so you don't know, she was appointed as OPEC first female president.

Beat it. wink

My dear the second gen of opec is a more pwerful post.go do your assignment.
President is a ceremonial head am not stating it coz diezani is on board, but its a main fact.

Diezani by the way didn't get to where she is by use of brains but careful sterategic moves by the god fathers of south south to enable the$ reap what they feel is their right, being oil revenue of course
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by shady16: 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
When I saw the headin of this thread, first thing on my mind was; if Diezani weren't among the list then it would have been incomplete. Behold, there she is.... sweet woman grin
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

Ok... come outside let me draw it for u...but then, the niche she carved in Shell Petroleum Nigeria is so big that unless you stop being jealous, a pessimist, and avoid cheap blackmail and propaganda, YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT IN YOUR LINEAGE... gerrit??

The question u were asked is as simple as abc.ask any one in the oil industry especially shell do answer you if you don't know the response.

Am sure the niche she created will never be carved by anyone's lineage on nairaland, amen

We can only carve good things that will affect people positively and not selfish ones to enlarge pockets

We will carve what for years to come will create employment and economic development in nigeria

So yes ! His lineage and ours will never carve a niche like that shameless pawn
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Algebra12:

You are shamelessly irresponsible. A douche bag of highest order.

In fact, you are a product of a leaking co.ndo.m. Edddiiiiaaaattt!!!!

You know I am telling the truth. *Firsthandinformationfromasovilla*
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by BlackSEER(m): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
these are the type of women our young girls should emulate and not the likes of tonto and maheeda. that Sally mbanefo is a goddess
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

Just like poverty, s.t.u.p.I.d.I.t.y. and perverted mindset is f<c.king you and your household...Can't you respect people with their hard earned achievements? Do you think all are women of loose virtue like the w.ho.r.e that begot you?? Kindly respect both men and women of honour and not spew your dirty and negative opinion on them joor...

Are u her errand boy? She fukcs wella. every1 knows GEJ is a dog and she fits in as his whoree.
You know I am telling the truth. *Firsthandinformationfromasovilla
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by Kingspin(m): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
holatin:
I Don't agree with this post.

where are Ngozi Okonjo Iweala,
Patience Jonathan, and Stella Oduah..

Those are the three of the five President of nigeria.
if they are not there, d list is not complete.

Jonathan till 2025 in otueke
Buhari till 2019 in Nigeria
Childish.
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by BlackSEER(m): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
IamDejman:
Old Cargos...Madueke resemble Sugar mummy.

Meanwhile, why didn't Mama Peace Peace make d list?

they are better than whoever that gave birth to you,lost soul
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by Ikengawo: 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by Flets: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
ogtavia:

Dts international price fixed by OPEC abeg,av u asked urself why all of a sudden,d price of oil has reduced sharply...do u know OPEC was originally a cartel and maybe still is headed by Saudi Arabia,d largest Oil exporter in d world...look.who says Nigeria can't sell oil at our own predetermined price,Shale Oil production increased in d US and u know America,they don't care who OPEC is,Saudi Arabia flooded d market with Brent Oil that is our crude oil,and reduced d price,what we have now is d resultant effect..btw..which one is refined petrol...d only universal price is one crude oil...countries determine how much they sell to their citizens...I don't even know why I responded to this sef in d first place..
Stop going around in cirles, we dont refine for local consumption. . We buy from the international open market which at a price definitely greater than 97naira.

You better focus on the discuss rather than going off on an undefined tangent. You said there is nothing like subsidy ...... I am not discussing global oil price trends with you. So keep your conspiracy theory to urself for now. Thanks
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by mmaichel: 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
how does this stop pengassan strike

Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by BlackSEER(m): 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ibadannimowa:

Her husband knows she is f<ckn GEJ but he benefits from it and lets her. What a life

must you show everyone that you lack proper home training.Jonathan is not ur brother obj who goes about fucking everything in skirts.the man even bleeped his daughter-inlaw.

1 Like

Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by fr3do(m): 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
clevadani:

best in what?diverting trillions of naira in d guise of paying 4 subsidy?or using half a billion naira to rent private jets?or ensuring u would neva enjoy d benefits of being frm an oil producing nation

Daniel 1
How far
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by holatin(m): 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Kingspin:

Childish.
a child dat knows what's happening beside him is better than an adult with eyes but blind
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by BlackSEER(m): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
Orikinla:
And the most incompetent of them is the fairest of them all.
Who does not know how to use Nollywood to promote film tourism in Nigeria.

she is far better than the fat ugly fool she replaced
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
emiraty:

The question u were asked is as simple as abc.ask any one in the oil industry especially shell do answer you if you don't know the response.

Am sure the niche she created will never be carved by anyone's lineage on nairaland, amen

We can only carve good things that will affect people positively and not selfish ones to enlarge pockets

We will carve what for years to come will create employment and economic development in nigeria

So yes ! His lineage and ours will never carve a niche like that shameless pawn

.Did she rise to executive director in shell?
Did she study in both England and USA?
Was she a former minister in mines & steel and also, transportation?
Is she the minister of petroleum??
Is she the president of OPEC??
I don't gossip or judge people's private life on social media...if you have facts, why not approach her or her husband or any family member or kindred?
Do you think you're better if we start judging you??
I pray that God allow me the grace to have my CV as nicely decorated as hers...Amen.
quit beefing people... celebrate their modest achievements...
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by Kingspin(m): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
holatin:
a child dat knows what's happening beside him is better than an adult with eyes but blind
Some post make no sense.
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ibadannimowa:

Are u her errand boy? She fukcs wella. every1 knows GEJ is a dog and she fits in as his whoree.
You know I am telling the truth. *Firsthandinformationfromasovilla

Sure, first hand information I have here shows that you are morally inept...lack basic home training...vulgar by nature,...intellectually bankrupt...and unfortunately, candidate for failure unless you quit your present attitude... thank you
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
BlackSEER:

she is far better than the fat ugly fool she replaced

Fat ugly f<<l who achieved what your saintly wise mother couldn't achieve and will never achieve.
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

.Did she rise to executive director in shell?
Did she study in both England and USA?
Was she a former minister in mines & steel and also, transportation?
Is she the minister of petroleum??
Is she the president of OPEC??
I don't gossip or judge people's private life on social media...if you have facts, why not approach her or her husband or any family member or kindred?
Do you think you're better if we start judging you??
I pray that God allow me the grace to have my CV as nicely decorated as hers...Amen.
quit beefing people... celebrate their modest achievements...

You don't have points for arguement but I say amen to your prayer.

May he also bless u with intelligence and ability to see clearly
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by holatin(m): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Kingspin:

Some post make no sense.
yes and some human are not worth a live due to their dumbness.
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
emiraty:

You don't have points for arguement but I say amen to your prayer.

May he also bless u with intelligence and ability to see clearly

Thanks for joining in my prayers...God has given me all I needed; just one thing now which is time and you will hala my name and maybe continue with your beefing again...till then let me go and learn which are points for argument... good day!!!
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by IamDejman(m): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
BlackSEER:

they are better than whoever that gave birth to you,lost soul
OK Goodluck with that
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

Thanks for joining in my prayers...God has given me all I needed; just one thing now which is time and you will hala my name and maybe continue with your beefing again...till then let me go and learn which are points for argument... good day!!!

Okay love, have a good day also
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by clevadani: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
fr3do:

Daniel 1
How far
Engr,i dey oh
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

Sure, first hand information I have here shows that you are morally inept...lack basic home training...vulgar by nature,...intellectually bankrupt...and unfortunately, candidate for failure unless you quit your present attitude... thank you

Shutup mtherfucker.
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by stayblack: 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
the problem with nigerians, always celebratin shit.if dem like, make them carry all the degree for earth, as long the root dey rotten, dem bitches nor get anythin to offer.CURRUPT LAND.
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by birdman(m): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
holatin:
I Don't agree with this post.

where are Ngozi Okonjo Iweala,
Patience Jonathan, and Stella Oduah..

Pretty, powerful women, not powerful women
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by holatin(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
birdman:

Pretty, powerful women, not powerful women
re u telling me PEJ is ugly ?
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by birdman(m): 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
holatin:
re u telling me PEJ is ugly ?

Ok thats an exception. There isn't a fairer dame in all of Abuja
Re: 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government by kenrish2(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
Rich4god:
Money is good... Even as them done dey a little bit advanced in age, they still look like those in their 20's... Looking at their profile... One thing comes to mind... If you really study hard, nothing will stop you from being great...

datx a lie the fact DAT u study hard does not mean u will be great, these women all have connections

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan / Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud / Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.