Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? (32088 Views)

Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? / Children Of 80's And 90's Do U Remember Flexing With This? / Funny Nigerians Nicknames And There Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by Akerry(m): 1:03am On Dec 18, 2014
i was Nicknamed KERRYBUTTER in primary school just because i answered Bread and butter in a loud voice when my class teacher asked of what i ate for breakfast grin SECONDARY school, it was OROBO...grin gringrin lolz cos of my big body size @University, dey call me JACKOMETER grin grin only God knows what those students @my Place of primary Assignment will call me **punishments awaits them though*grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by Aydesmond(m): 1:14am On Dec 18, 2014
mine was malaria and osama, becos i always trouble my class matez. Lol back then...
Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by totoakins(m): 1:21am On Dec 18, 2014
the funniest name
was '2 Lorry' because they said the guy's head was like two lorries that had an inelastic collusion. I still chuckle anytime I think about it.
another was 'no shape'
coos of shapeless head
Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by totoakins(m): 1:36am On Dec 18, 2014
for a female friend 'analog' because breast was small like ps2 analog sick
billy from billiaminu
Hausa mallam
ogede because he was tall and bent
Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by nuesmann(m): 5:02am On Dec 18, 2014
Shakiru ewure
Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by monsterprick(m): 5:41am On Dec 18, 2014
back then the call me KOKO because my mum use to dish coco yam for me to school when we have no money then. though I don't like the name, but the more u control them to stop calling you the more they enjoy calling you. I later get use to it and it help me after I leave school am easily recognised with that nickname. am in Peru now I have no Nick name.
Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by bravehost4u(m): 5:49am On Dec 18, 2014
they called me ASARO.
Said i had complexion of a porridge yam.
Name made me popular
Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by chinonso144(m): 6:15am On Dec 18, 2014
my own na virgin player coz i dey do pastor and dey code girls easily
Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by chinonso144(m): 6:17am On Dec 18, 2014
they called me wonder boy cos sometimes my sweat dey turn red....
Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 18, 2014
piggy because I was fat I wanted to just frustrate them then but I'm always the one frustrated
Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by Sapeleboy(m): 6:50am On Dec 18, 2014
A guy in my class then was called "gborlorkor" why a girl was called "sawdust kpuns"
Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by Maximillian1: 7:41am On Dec 18, 2014
Some people here attended secondary schools that were really boring ooo..see dry nicknames everywhere
Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by ajisjaybay: 8:27am On Dec 18, 2014
I WAS CALLED ENUGU COS I WAS BORN AT ENUGU B4 MOVIN TO LAGOS
Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by afrika(f): 8:29am On Dec 18, 2014
Senior bubbler
Senior Gabon

Morojah
Don Cee
Don vee

Tins
Timbolo
Bushmo

Pahreh
Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by nzube56(m): 8:37am On Dec 18, 2014
clitlicker:
If you were a day student pls this thread is not for you cause your sec school experience is in complete. First and foremost ill like to say a shout out to all the ex-shool house boys. Please feel free to add yours.

Nicknames:

Baby cockroach

Omugzy (from omugo)

Half loaf

Bush baby

H.i.v

O.b.j

Billy goat (bilesanmi)

Pot

..... Okenti, ntiazu,
Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by gottoboy(m): 9:18am On Dec 18, 2014
TonniBlaze, TonyCruz, Tony Yayo so many reasons behind thee name even till today Tonniblaze Ȋ̝̊̅§ still iϞ existence

Αм One of the first Junior student to have a nickname, itis prohibited among ᵗᴴᵋ seniors then! Upto like 4 times α​h was reallie punished for that Nickname! Αм into muzic thats why its still effective
Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by Telvinsahpa: 9:19am On Dec 18, 2014
I was call smalli becus I was the smallest in our hostel
Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by wayodude(m): 9:25am On Dec 18, 2014
POB - Prince of Biafra
Vulture
School fees
Newspaper
Ooo ma paaa
Captain Planet
gbanini
Agba lante
God pikin
Deeznuts
Steven sin
Big lion
Blackky
Ninja
Etc etc
Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by nopecin(m): 9:36am On Dec 18, 2014
You go AIMCA cos i knw one agama to fo the sch ooo

Obinoscopy:
There's a guy we used to call Agama back then.

We call him that because of the way he nods his head like an Agama Lizard grin
Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by motherlode: 9:48am On Dec 18, 2014
ChubbyT:
criously

But now nko grin
Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by fabulousmann(f): 10:09am On Dec 18, 2014
Am a lady and I was called "man" I can assure u dat dat name is not abt to die anytime soon. Oh n dat was 2004
Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by CzarRex: 10:10am On Dec 18, 2014
Plenty nicknames full for skul den oh,
Kwash(d gurl too slim den)
580(name of cement company given to 1 gurl)
Osas(d guy real name was osademe)
bulldozer(name given to fat pple)
Iroko(given to tall pple)
Spade(d guy back head was very flat) etc

Mine was stylish den, I was given PRESIDENT CZAR, tho I was already knwn by nickname as czar, but durin a class lecture I was bizy wooing a gurl in form of joke in klass tellin her dat if we get married nd I bcome d president dat free iphone's will b given 2 d whole nation, she bursted into laughter.I tot dat was d end of it all..afta d class d news flew like wild fire, since dat day on I was neva knwn as czar, I was been calld president czar both by my klassmates, tchaz nd jnrz uo till 2day.
Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by Drenix(m): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2014
okadigbo
Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by Donreiy: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2014
i had many o.... was really popular then

i had

PRIKOMETER: i liked analysing peoples penis size.
DONREIY: from my name Raymond
MEAT WATER: i liked begging for meat water from the kitchen women to set rat traps
even more i cant remember.

other funny names were

TOFA: given to our f maths teacher with open teeth.... he pronounces "to find" as tofa
SHWEHHHH: our English teacher then. (name gotten from the twelfth vowel sound)
AKPU: one dude that always smells like fufu
FISH PIE: one dwarf in our class then
ANTELOPE: one backstabber like that
FROGIST: with big eyes
L.O.G: {Lover Of Girls} we told him the name was from his excellence in logarithm.... lol. if not we for just die
OBSERVER: our Geography teacher always silent with his hand under his jaw during assemblies observing.
OGBONNA: from a guys surname Aigbona
PARROT alse PATRIOT (sexy version): alwayss talking

so so many. cant even recall some
Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by famtech: 10:52am On Dec 18, 2014
ask4bk:
A friend was nicknamed
OH BOY 2 DON KNACK

Just Bcoz we closed at 2 and he never had a watch and always asked.

15 yrs later, he's now a big man, but dem still de call am "oh boy 2 don knack".

Humans are wicked. Those names never leave.
And the more you fight them, the more it gets stuck on you.

Laugh tire here,true talk

1 Like

Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by fharmah(m): 11:25am On Dec 18, 2014
my best frnd was called isale beta caus of his surname okebata
me I was called ''agbe'' meaning farmer
My skul account teacher was called Oju opolo caus of his eyes
My chemistry teacher was called hydrogen
My principal was called stone cold caus of his hair
further maths teacher was called aliss
Just to mention a few
Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by Thraedz(m): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
clitlicker:
If you were a day student pls this thread is not for you cause your sec school experience is in complete. First and foremost ill like to say a shout out to all the ex-shool house boys. Please feel free to add yours.

Nicknames:

Baby cockroach

Omugzy (from omugo)

Half loaf

Bush baby

H.i.v

O.b.j

Billy goat (bilesanmi)

Pot

This dude in my class then was called "LIPSON" cos he had a very big lips. grin
Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by Tonylyte(m): 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
Evathyst:
He he he he he cheesy

I laff in swahili language. Oga 4 where? @ d top or below? Men wey full town na na osho free dem. Anyways, hoping on God to do something better in my life!
Wetin be osho? U know say your pidgin don dey strong pass ma own dis days.
Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by Cryxtal(f): 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Lol... Really hilarious names here
Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by heayey(m): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
chyken
iwin
skurry
quacknot
wastelord
ikoko
Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by Pendora: 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
myn was PENCHOM. i was so small then. thougj nw am biger n taller dan almost all of them bt dey stil cal me dt
Re: Do U Remember Funny Secondary Secondary School Nicknames? by ChubbyT(f): 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
motherlode:

But now nko grin
me don reduce,m nw chubby.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hilarious Pic Of An Accident Victim And A Journalist / #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) / Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.