Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,960 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Opinion: What Do You Think Of Buhari/osinbajo Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: What Do You Think Of Buhari/osinbajo Ticket (967 Views)

Buhari, Osinbajo Preside Over Emblem Appeal Launch For 2016 Armed Forces (Photos / More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day / Buhari & Osinbajo With Alaafin Of Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: What Do You Think Of Buhari/osinbajo Ticket by dammyjay93(m): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Opinion: What Do You Think Of Buhari/osinbajo Ticket by Disclaimer: 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
I think buhari is adding one more person to his list of consistent losers. You garrit Op.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: What Do You Think Of Buhari/osinbajo Ticket by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
There is nothing for me to think, any reasonable person will go back to his or her drawing board to rule out sone of the listed reasons for not wanting to vote GMB.
If he chose a muslim I will go by what some pple say he was, infact i was surprised when I found out osibanjo is not just a Christian but a clergy and from one of the well recognised association in the country. Pastor if anyone is still standing on muslim-muslim ticket or religious ground then its time to sit back relax and ask urself if you actually detest GMB or u ar just hiding behind one finger.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: What Do You Think Of Buhari/osinbajo Ticket by Adminisher: 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
Dream Team.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: What Do You Think Of Buhari/osinbajo Ticket by Odutodaiwa: 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
The best combination to return our great nation to the path of growth and development.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: What Do You Think Of Buhari/osinbajo Ticket by redsun(m): 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
Delusion. Nigeria can never rise above the countries like Pakistan. She might manage to acquire nuclear weapon or statelite in the space,but the people mentality will still be as primitive as preneolithic homosapiens

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: What Do You Think Of Buhari/osinbajo Ticket by Obascoetubi: 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
pastor as buhari's running mate? GOD NEED HIM IN THE CHURCH. NOT IN ASOKORO

1 Like

Re: Opinion: What Do You Think Of Buhari/osinbajo Ticket by theV0ice: 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
afolag:
There is nothing for me to think, any reasonable person will go back to his or her drawing board to rule out sone of the listed reasons for not wanting to vote GMB.
If he chose a muslim I will go by what some pple say he was, infact i was surprised when I found out osibanjo is not just a Christian but a clergy and from one of the well recognised association in the country. Pastor if anyone is still standing on muslim-muslim ticket or religious ground then its time to sit back relax and ask urself if you actually detest GMB or u ar just hiding behind one finger.

God bless you. excellent submission bro...nothing more to add.

It's obvious some folks just hate the man and for people like that, no sacrifice will be enough. They can decide to leave Nigeria for all i care. let's go to the polls to decide. if he loses, fine. if he wins, better

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: What Do You Think Of Buhari/osinbajo Ticket by Escalze(m): 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
They both are going nowhere. GEJ till 2019!!!!
Re: Opinion: What Do You Think Of Buhari/osinbajo Ticket by olusola2bello: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
The only issue i have with a Buhari/Osibanjo ticket is this, buhari is extremely popular in the north, he needs someone with a strong political clout to deliver the south west which i dont think Osibanjo has. he is a good academician and cleric but as a politician, little is known about him. But its good that he has the support of power brokers like tinubu and all other APC governors. Change indeed is coming......#Change2015
Re: Opinion: What Do You Think Of Buhari/osinbajo Ticket by godsamist: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
Well at this crucial point in the history of this nation..If only
Osinbajo could prayerfully prevail on Gmb to make him talk and reason like a civilian and not military as he often believe he is.
It obvious..No doubt we are now in civilian era ..Democracy per say..Mondel our thoughts and language to blend proper to democracy!
Then and only then that we could be making progress ahead.
Re: Opinion: What Do You Think Of Buhari/osinbajo Ticket by 9jii(m): 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
BEST COLLABO

HOPE FOR 9JA
GOD BLESS J9A
Re: Opinion: What Do You Think Of Buhari/osinbajo Ticket by Ikengawo: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: What Do You Think Of Buhari/osinbajo Ticket by mekaboy(m): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
If u ask me it should av been Osibanjo/buhari ticket. The VP is powerless . Why let someone who has brains be controlled by someone he is better than.

Well i hope Buhari will pick a bishop as crying mate in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: What Do You Think Of Buhari/osinbajo Ticket by desgiezd(m): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
afolag:

A very good one and quite objective.

For Tinubu to have put forward Osinbajo, it means the man must be very good. Judging from the way Tinubu brought in Fashola even when majority of us had never even heard his name before and the guy turned out to be a huge success, I am of the opinion that Osinbajo would be like Fashola. We should also remember that this is the same guy who was the Justice Commissioner during the tenure of Tinubu as governor in Lagos and it was this same guy that anchored Tinubu's cases with the FG/OBJ where Tinubu floored the FG for about nine times.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: What Do You Think Of Buhari/osinbajo Ticket by redsun(m): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
What on earth will make a professor a pastor? They are two different ball games that doesn't go together,unless there is a fundamental misunderstanding. The misunderstanding that makes African African intellectuals lazy and unproductive intellectuals.
Re: Opinion: What Do You Think Of Buhari/osinbajo Ticket by abacusCm(m): 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
olusola2bello:
The only issue i have with a Buhari/Osibanjo ticket is this, buhari is extremely popular in the north, he needs someone with a strong political clout to deliver the south west which i dont think Osibanjo has. he is a good academician and cleric but as a politician, little is known about him. But its good that he has the support of power brokers like tinubu and all other APC governors. Change indeed is coming......#Change2015
don't worry Apc and Jagaban will deliver the south west
Re: Opinion: What Do You Think Of Buhari/osinbajo Ticket by hushmail: 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
i pray that God forgives me for aspersions against his annointed

but any true man of God has no business with govt

meaning this one too na fake pastor

he n buhari will b thoroughly disgraced come feb 2015
Re: Opinion: What Do You Think Of Buhari/osinbajo Ticket by Deapexboy(m): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
APC don spoil there market....

APC AV LOST SOUTH SOUTH ND SOUTH EAST.....

can OSINBAJO pull masses?

I don't tink so

APC have biten d finger dat feed them

(1) (Reply)

2015: Why Jonathan Is Favoured To Win / Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket / Israeli PM Netanyahu Called Jonathan Not To Support Palestine Statehood At UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.