Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:39 PM

Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS (11307 Views)

MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / Fashola Presents Staff Of Office To New Ayangburen Of Ikorodu / Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 18, 2014
I am sure he would make it in the lean cabinet we plan to run in 2015. A cabinet of only 10 ministers with Prof. Osinbajo (VP) and Maj-General Mohammed Buhari as President.

SAI APC!!!
Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Boss13: 11:28am On Dec 18, 2014
This is absolutely wrong and sending a bad message. Elections are yet to be held.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by aresa: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
fr3do:
The man just won primaries, he has not been elected. Shouldn't lagosians decide for themselves?

All these agbero antics!

Why not worry about the worthless PDpigss still fighting and without a candidiate to go against Ambode.

OrlandoOwoh:
Meanwhile Jimi Agbaje and Musiliu Obanikoro are fighting over who the PDP candidate for Lagos State is.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by aresa: 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
agarawu23:
the old fools in APC shld av given Fasola a trial

Fashola is a great man

Stop being myopic and shortsighted.

VP position is not the only way to serve, there are far critical, instrumental and important positions for him to serve, excel and deliver on behalf of Nigerians.

Btw, who do you think is going next after Buhari? That's something for you to think about...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by KwoiZabo(m): 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
If e like make e hand over black print of their fraudulent Masterplan or Tinubu's history of looting and future plan of looting, It is Agbaje that will continue from May 29th 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by CSTR: 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
Look at people celebrating illegality because it favours them.
I expect PDP to replicate this illegality in their states in a more cynical way.
Divide this country please, there are no true patriots.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by juman(m): 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
The problem with apc is that they don't run pro people government.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by arresa: 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
juman:
The problem with apc is that they don't run pro people government.

What is the meaning of pro people government? You mind explaining to us...

You people just throw around meaningless words a over the place....

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by emiye(m): 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
arresa:

May be pro people govt. is "dash me cash"

1 Like

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by ibedun: 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
Billyonaire:
You dont hand over Development Plan of my State to a Candidate of a Party that hasnt won election yet. Which kind of SAN is Fashola ? Oh How can I forget, He is just a property lawyer.

Have you picked up your resident card yet? Onio yeye, landlords dey talk tenant dey put mouth.

Shior!
Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by juman(m): 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
arresa:

Masses focused governance like that of papa awolowo.
Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
aresa:

Stop being myopic and shortsighted.

VP position is not the only way to serve, there are far critical, instrumental and important positions for him to serve, excel and deliver on behalf of Nigerians.

Btw, who do you think is going next after Buhari? That's something for you to think about...
Fashola 2019?
Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by aresa: 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
emiye:

May be pro people govt. is "dash me cash"

Stomach infrastructure aka bag of rice grin
Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by aresa: 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
CFCfan:

Fashola 2019?

I don't see GMB doing 8 years in office at his age. They are obviously preserving Fashola to go after Buhari and if not Fashola, then Amaechi..
Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
aresa:

I don't see GMB doing 8 years in office at his age. They are obviously preserving Fashola to go after Buhari and if not Fashola, then Amaechi..
Forget Amaechi joor. I'd prefer a Fashola/Rochas ticket in 2019.
Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by juman(m): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
CFCfan:

Forget Amaechi joor. I'd prefer a Fashola/Rochas ticket in 2019.

aresa:

These people make me laugh. grin grin grin

This is a country of more than 170 million people.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by biafranqueen: 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
Finally after screaming my head off he comes up with a plan 8 years later when he does not have the responsibility of implementing it. SO who knows if it will work or not typical APC backwards mentality. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by eye4eye: 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
biafranqueen:
Finally after screaming my head off he comes up with a plan 8 years later when he does not have the responsibility of implementing it. SO who knows if it will work or not typical APC backwards mentality. undecided

Shut up biafranwhore! You that married a 76 year old man in the U.S to get your papers for you be able to live in the U.S. Why don't you mind your own business? You carry Lagos matter for your head and won't talk about your landlocked, erosion ravaged and land of the dying sun that every Y1bo young men and women running away from. Have you asked yourself why your fellow Y1bos running away from your cursed Y1boland?

So biafran-wh0re, shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Collynzo9: 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
thaoriginator:
Fashola na BOSS!

Assuming Fash is a Christian PDP don enter soup cos pairing him with GMB is the best bet. Sure bet!

Nevertheless, GMB/Osinbajo 2015 jor!
But he was never in contention na, even if they wanted to go for a muslim, it would have been Tinubu.
APC does not rate your Fashola at all.
Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by biafranqueen: 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
eye4eye:

Shut up biafranwhore! You that married a 76 year old man in the U.S to get your papers for you be able to live in the U.S. Why don't you mind your own business? You carry Lagos matter for your head and won't talk about your landlocked, erosion ravaged and land of the dying sun that every Y1bo young men and women running away from. Have you asked yourself why your fellow Y1bos running away from your cursed Y1boland?

So biafran-wh0re, shut up.
yes my 76 year old man is still strongoo you know dey go say Biafran Solider no go die at all. Thats why all your sister chase Igbo's kiss You should be begging Chief for a job instead of insulting his Queen.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by omenka(m): 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
Look at those pics, you see a gathering of smart, intelligent, respectable and visionary Ladies and Gentlemen. The pic before the last is especially telling. You simply can't take anything away from Fashola/Our incoming Attorney General of the FRN!!

Ohhh, God bless APC.
God Bless you Fashola.
And God Bless Tinubu for having the foresight to bequeath on Lagos state such a rare breed of Leader. smiley

1 Like

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Bruteforce101: 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
biafranqueen:
yes my 76 year old man is still strongoo you know dey go say Biafran Solider no go die at all. Thats why all your sister chase Igbo's kiss You should be begging Chief for a job instead of insulting his Queen.

Who be chief? Your babalawo dada husband. Ahahahaha. Lwkmd oooo
Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by arresa: 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
juman:

Masses focused governance like that of papa awolowo.

You are beating around the bush. Just explain exactly what constitute people oriented government. Tell us exactly what he has done that's anti people...

1 Like

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by biafranqueen: 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
Bruteforce101:

Who be chief? Your babalawo dada husband. Ahahahaha. Lwkmd oooo
Hahaaha My 76 year old fine pass you and everyone in your family he can deliver you from that evil spirit that keeps people in poverty and hate no shaking. Since your all in my facebook does it look like I'm suffering or that my husband can't afford his family? I say he be boss Original Ogubuzie Chakey Nnewi 1. You see his picture now is he fine pass everyone in your family or what?

See Shrine
Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Bruteforce101: 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
[s]
biafranqueen:
Hahaaha My 76 year old fine pass you and everyone in your family he can deliver you from that evil spirit that keeps people in poverty and hate no shaking. Since your all in my facebook does it look like I'm suffering or that my husband can't afford his family? I say he be boss Original Ogubuzie Chakey Nnewi 1. You see his picture now is he fine pass everyone in your family or what?
[/s]

Pls stop splashing stinking spit everywhere. Take handkerchief and stop shedding tears, its only yeeboes that claim to have mansion on a faceless forum. Cos we dont brag dont mean we have nothing. Stop crying Kellenne.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Igrigrigun: 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
biafranqueen:
[s]Hahaaha My 76 year old fine pass you and everyone in your family he can deliver you from that evil spirit that keeps people in poverty and hate no shaking. Since your all in my facebook does it look like I'm suffering or that my husband can't afford his family? I say he be boss Original Ogubuzie Chakey Nnewi 1. You see his picture now is he fine pass everyone in your family or what? [/s]

in all these it is your ugly old and useless husband that I pity

be very very careful

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by biafranqueen: 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Bruteforce101:
[s][/s]

Pls stop splashing stinking spit everywhere. Take handkerchief and stop shedding tears, its only yeeboes that claim to have mansion on a faceless forum. Cos we dont brag dont mean we have nothing. Stop crying Kellenne.
Keep advertising for my Honey Dalu. You think I am ashamed of him? Now I am bragging right, but you brought my husband into it undecided Is that all you can do? He owns and runs a full Holistic Medical Spa Oyibo come to him for Igbo herbs, spiritual guidance, and your here making it like its shameful? Look at your life
Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Igrigrigun: 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
biafranqueen:
[s]Keep advertising for my Honey Dalu. You think I am ashamed of him? Now I am bragging right, but you brought my husband into it undecided[/s]

biafranqueen just shut up biko

behave your age, you are in your mid 40s. stop acting like a child ffs

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by biafranqueen: 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Igrigrigun:

biafranqueen just shut up biko

behave your age, you are in your mid 40s. stop acting like a child ffs
IN my mid 40's sorry wrong person. All you people can do is come here is try and insult me expose me tell people my name. I am not hiding anything. Because I am exposing the atrocities of APC, you have tried all types of ways to expose me. Well I have nothing to hide. As you see I am not a paid agent but a truth teller. I love my country and I know what I am doing to make it a better place. I am not here to trade words with useless youths with no upbringing. Post my pictures every where I don't care. I will never back down I have nothing to hide!

Fashola and Tinubu wasted Lagos away and only instilled projects in elite areas. Did it benefit me yes. Is it right no! Every person in Lagos deserves progress. in 18 years he just started fixing roads and I should be clapping. He ran around commissioning private schools while pocketing the education grants and loans. Where are the trillions of dollars in projects. All you people pull out is private companies that had no collaboration of the government. One State school was built by private donors and you people claimed it was him. I am acting older then my age, standing up for my country. You should act like a true patriot and debate the facts without insults!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Igrigrigun: 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
biafranqueen:
[s] IN my mid 40's sorry wrong person. All you people can do is come here is try and insult me expose me tell people my name. I am not hiding anything. Because I am exposing the atrocities of APC, you have tried all types of ways to expose me. Well I have nothing to hide. As you see I am not a paid agent but a truth teller. I love my country and I know what I am doing to make it a better place. I am not here to trade words with useless youths with no upbringing. Post my pictures every where I don't care. I will never back down I have nothing to hide![/s]

all these sermon is unnecessary Mrs O******o. You are a hungry failed Igbo fool.

U have used many monikers to deceive people on NL but u have been busted - stop crying

Focus on your biafra land and leave Yorubaland from your dirty mouth. How many threads have you started on your useless state Kellene?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Bruteforce101: 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
[s]
biafranqueen:
IN my mid 40's sorry wrong person. All you people can do is come here is try and insult me expose me tell people my name. I am not hiding anything. Because I am exposing the atrocities of APC, you have tried all types of ways to expose me. Well I have nothing to hide. As you see I am not a paid agent but a truth teller. I love my country and I know what I am doing to make it a better place. I am not here to trade words with useless youths with no upbringing. Post my pictures every where I don't care. I will never back down I have nothing to hide!
[/s]

Stop crying. Why are you shaking and crying? You have never criticize your useless state governor but always trying to rubbish Fash. Face your erosion ravaged state and leave SW alone. Smelling liar, your lies alone can wake a dead man. Thats hoe you yeeboes lie everywhere on this fourm. Shameless people.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Bruteforce101: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
biafranqueen:
Keep advertising for my Honey Dalu. You think I am ashamed of him? Now I am bragging right, but you brought my husband into it undecided Is that all you can do? He owns and runs a full Holistic Medical Spa Oyibo come to him for Igbo herbs, spiritual guidance, and your here making it like its shameful? Look at your life

I was expecting you to log on your other moniker you fake to advertise your babalawo husband. This senile hypocrite yarb Yoruba people selling agbo in the east but her dada husband sell agbo too. Lolzzzz. You people are born hypocrite. Your dada husband the fraudster sell agbo....lolzzzzzz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'fuel Scarcity Is Apc's Christmas Gift To Nigerians' - PDP / The Almajiri Catastrophe In Northern Nigeria / Wike Inaugurates Task Force On Issuance Of C Of O For Mass Housing In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.