Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS (11291 Views)

MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / Fashola Presents Staff Of Office To New Ayangburen Of Ikorodu / Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by biafranqueen: 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
Bruteforce101:

I was expecting you to log on your other moniker you fake to advertise your babalawo husband. This senile hypocrite yarb Yoruba people selling agbo in the east but her dada husband sell agbo too. Lolzzzz. You people are born hypocrite. Your dada husband the fraudster sell agbo....lolzzzzzz
So that is all you can do you can't debate the facts. Since you know who I am now what does it mean that your now trying to take the failure of Tinubu and Fasholas 18 years to my husbands office? I don't get what this has to do with the topic?

Fashola just got a plan this is why this kind of ishh is happening
A government audit of 57 local councils in Lagos State has indicted eight, accusing their officials of squandering at least N224 million of public funds on a range of questionable expenditure and unimplemented contracts.
The 2012 audit report covers the state’s Local Government Areas, LGAs, created and recognised by the Nigerian government, as well as Local Development Council Administration, LCDAs, created by the Lagos State government, but not recognised by the federal government.
Those accused of wasting public funds are Agbado Oke-odo, Surulere, Coker-Aguda, Egbe-Idumu, Eredo, Iba, Ikosi-Isheri, and Lagos Island East.
The audit assessment, seen by PREMIUM TIMES, accused officials of the affected local authorities of “financial recklessness”, and blamed them for wasteful spending.
The report also criticised another set of eight local government areas of piling up debts and failing to meet targeted revenue projections.
The LCDAs in this category are Eti-Osa East, Ikoyi-Obalende, Iru-Victoria Island, Yaba, and Agabo-Oke LCDAs.
Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Igrigrigun: 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
Bruteforce101:

I was expecting you to log on your other moniker you fake to advertise your babalawo husband. This senile hypocrite yarb Yoruba people selling agbo in the east but her dada husband sell agbo too. Lolzzzz. You people are born hypocrite. Your dada husband the fraudster sell agbo....lolzzzzzz

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Very funny woman Kellene and her ugly wretched husband.

Biafranqueen and her agbo selling husband grin

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by aresa: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
The woman standing next to Ambode wasn't there by accident, she's the designated Ambode's deputy governor.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Igrigrigun: 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
biafranqueen:
So that is all you can do you can't debate the facts. Since you know who I am is your families life better?

What facts Kellene?

Tell us about the facts in your state.

I have seen your life and it is a sad situation. U were born into poverty but had to marry a man 25 years older dan u to survive. very shameful. Ur kids should be his grand kids and not daddy

ashawo Igbo woman.

and we have evidence you are cheating on him, be very very very careful

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Bruteforce101: 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
biafranqueen:
So that is all you can do you can't debate the facts. Since you know who I am is your families life better?

Which facts? That Fashola has transform Lagos to a better place and your kinsmen see Lagos as heaven on earth. Or that your useless governor scam you daily and have done nothing but you cant criticize or open a thread about that. Or that you abuse Yoruba people selling agbo in the east while your dirty dada husband sell agbo too. Hypocrisy is bad.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by biafranqueen: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
[quote author=Igrigrigun post=29005138]

What facts Kellene?

Tell us about the facts in your state.

I have seen your life and it is a sad situation. U were born into poverty but had to marry a man 25 years older dan u to survive. very shameful. Ur kids should be his grand kids and not daddy

ashawo Igbo woman.

and we have evidence you are cheating on him, be very very very careful

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Come and get a Life kiss
Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by aresa: 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
Fashola backs Ambode as worthy successor

The Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Fashola, has expressed confidence that the governoship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Akinwunmi Ambode, will build on the achievements of his administration.

Fashola spoke on Tuesday at the presentation of the Lagos State Development Plan at the Lagos House, Ikeja.

He explained that the plan, expected to run from 2012-2025, would depend largely on the ability of successive governments to implement the policies diligently.

The governor added that some of the components of the plan were already being implemented by his administration, saying the successive administrations would be saddled with the responsibility of completing the implementation of the vision.

Fashola expressed optimism that Ambode’s contribution during his stint as the Accountant General of the state from 2007 to 2012 would put him in a good position to understand the policies and carry on when his (Fashola) tenure ended on May 29, 2015.

He said, “One of the things that helped me most from the first day I took this job was that from the day I arrived office, I knew the Head of Service, I knew all of the permanent secretaries who were going to work with me. I knew almost all the directors and I knew how the government worked because I was part of the team that made it work”.

The governor said Ambode was also part of the brains behind the LSDP at the birth of the plan in 2009.

The governor added that the drafting of the new economic plan for the state was to promote the state and make it African model megacity by 2025.

Fashola enjoined residents to buy into the plan as their own and work with the government to ensure the successful implementation of the plan.

Earlier, the Commissioner for Budget and Economic Planning, Mr Ben Akabueze, said the LSDP was borne out of the need to harness various documents articulating the vision of Lagos as Africa`s megacity.

He stated that the plan provided the framework to guide private and public investments in government programmes.

“The purpose of the development plan is to provide overall direction for the growth and development of the state.

“It will provide a framework by which all sectors of the economy can direct their energies and contribute to the improvement of the quality of life people in the state. It will set the overarching long term framework for government’s planning and budget system,” he said.

Akabueze added that the plan would focus on developing the key areas of the economy, environment, infrastructure and security, adding that successful implementation would make the state a model city by 2025.

Eko o ni baje o...
Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by eye4eye: 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
[quote author=biafranqueen post=29005208][/quote]

Biafran-wh0re, how market? I can't really take a wh0re like you serious because you have f0cked too many men in your life time to be considered sane woman.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Bruteforce101: 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
[quote author=biafranqueen post=29005208][/quote]

Carry your agbo selling dada fraudster comot for here jor. Hateful woman. The hate in that your heart will kill you one day. Lying just to feel good, yarbing agbo sellers but her husband sell agbo for a living too. Shameless thing

1 Like

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Igrigrigun: 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
Kellene, make sure we dont see u making any anti Yoruba comments again

we are watching all your other monikers as well

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by biafranqueen: 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
Igrigrigun:
Kellene, make sure we dont see u making any anti Yoruba comments again

we are watching all your other monikers as well
What will you do? Expose my cheating what a joke! Wetin post my pictures of my handsome husband and two babies? Am I ugly to cry and run away from N/L am I wretched and dirty to be ashamed of my looks? Biko what will you do? Are you threatening my family and I. WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by biafranqueen: 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
Bruteforce101:

Carry your agbo selling dada fraudster comot for here jor. Hateful woman. The hate in that your heart will kill you one day. Lying just to feel good, yarbing agbo sellers but her husband sell agbo for a living too. Shameless thing
Because I exposed Fashola I am hateful? Are you high right now? This is why you hate me

A government audit of 57 local councils in Lagos State has indicted eight, accusing their officials of squandering at least N224 million of public funds on a range of questionable expenditure and unimplemented contracts.
The 2012 audit report covers the state’s Local Government Areas, LGAs, created and recognised by the Nigerian government, as well as Local Development Council Administration, LCDAs, created by the Lagos State government, but not recognised by the federal government.
Those accused of wasting public funds are Agbado Oke-odo, Surulere, Coker-Aguda, Egbe-Idumu, Eredo, Iba, Ikosi-Isheri, and Lagos Island East.
The audit assessment, seen by PREMIUM TIMES, accused officials of the affected local authorities of “financial recklessness”, and blamed them for wasteful spending.
The report also criticised another set of eight local government areas of piling up debts and failing to meet targeted revenue projections.
The LCDAs in this category are Eti-Osa East, Ikoyi-Obalende, Iru-Victoria Island, Yaba, and Agabo-Oke LCDAs.

Tell Fashola that he is a tyrant. Anybody that attended a Nigeria University 25 years ago, who is a graduate of the first generation and the second generation of a Nigeria university that has gone through a university at a cost that is equal to no cost and he's now saying that a Nigerian child should pay N300,000 in a state university, that person is breeding a milieu for potential Boko Haram, prostitute, criminals, armed robbers. The milieu will be built because the common woman who fries plaintain, runs a small boutique or that guy who vulcanises your tire or those that earn meagre salary cannot afford the pay and those children will come back to be what? I attended a university when the entire education for me to study medicine was not up to N20,000 for six years because I was only paying tuition, I was paying N45 for accommodation per section, I was taking N90 or N120 per month between 1986, 1987 to 1993 and it still doesn't matter because we all belong to the same generation and Fashola belongs to that because he is just in his 50s
Children play in the Makoko slum in Lagos, Nigeria, where houses sit on stilts above polluted waters of the Lagos lagoon, January 21, 2011. I will never stop exposing your monster paymaster until these children get justice!

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Igrigrigun: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
biafranqueen:
[s]What will you do? Expose my cheating what a joke! Wetin post my pictures of my handsome husband and two babies? Am I ugly to cry and run away from N/L am I wretched and dirty to be ashamed of my looks? Biko what will you do? Are you threatening my family and I. WHAT WILL YOU DO?[/s]

Shut up and stop splashing spit Kellene

No one is threatening you. just focus on your backward iboe states and leave Yorubas alone!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Bruteforce101: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
biafranqueen:
Because I exposed Fashola I am hateful? Are you high right now?

Kellene, You are dull. What did you expose about Fashola. See this mugun. Your state gov have done nothing, you have never open a thread about him. Why? Stop using too much agbo, its affecting your cerebrum.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by eye4eye: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
biafranqueen:
Because I exposed Fashola I am hateful? Are you high right now?

Biafran-wh0re, how market na? How many men have you slept with in the last one year since the 76 year old man that got you greencard can't perform in bed anymore?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Bruteforce101: 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
[s]
biafranqueen:
What will you do? Expose my cheating what a joke! Wetin post my pictures of my handsome husband and two babies? Am I ugly to cry and run away from N/L am I wretched and dirty to be ashamed of my looks? Biko what will you do? Are you threatening my family and I. WHAT WILL YOU DO?
[/s]

Stop crying. Your dada agbo seller husband is calling you. Facr your erosion ravaged Southeast and leave SW alone. Den swear for una

1 Like

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by biafranqueen: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
Bruteforce101:
[s][/s]

Stop crying. Your dada agbo seller husband is calling you. Facr your erosion ravaged Southeast and leave SW alone. Den swear for una
Fashola had NO PLAN FOR 8 YEARS and I'm your problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzmSFk6ckBc

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Bruteforce101: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
biafranqueen:

Shutup your dirty agbo mouth. Keep posting recycled old pics, thats your problem. I will continue to expose you on every thread henceforth. Shameless liar

1 Like

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by sniperr007(m): 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
4bobo:
THIS IS WHAT WE CALL LEADERSHIP. HE IS THINKING AHEAD OF WHO WILL LIKELY CONTINUE THE BLUEPRINTS OF HIS ADMINISTRATION DESPITE THE FACT THAT THE ELECTION IS YET TO HOLD. THAT IS HOW GREAT LEADERS THINK DESPITE THEY MAY INITIALLY HAVE DIFFERENT POLITICAL DIFFERENCES, THEY WILL STILL AGREE IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS.

UNLIKE SOMEONE WHO CANT BE TRUSTED AGAIN BY TELLING US LIES AND KEEPS DECEIVING US THAT HE HAD NO SHOES WHILE GROWING UP BUT ALAS, HE WAS NOW BUSTED THAT NOT ONLY HE HAD POLISHED COCO SHOE ,BUT ALSO CAME FROM A RICH FAMILY AND EVEN HAD HORSE TO RIDE......

Smh...so dat he said he didn't ve shoe means all his life he Neva wore shoe. D problem wit u is dat u r a bigot and shallow minded.

Fasola ruled Lagos for 8yrs and cudnt develop and improve every life in Lagos within that time & u want gej to change,develop,improve every citizen life in 6yrs.

Reason before concluding
Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by eye4eye: 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
biafranqueen:

Ashewo, no be your people dey fight for this link? https://www.nairaland.com/1054852/few-pics-imo-state/87

Biafran-wh0re, open the link and enjoy yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by biafranqueen: 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
Bruteforce101:

Shutup your dirty agbo mouth. Keep posting recycled old pics, thats your problem. I will continue to expose you on every thread henceforth. Shameless liar
Your a coward that is all you can do 2011 and show me where in 3 years he did anything? My Governor is working hard go to Anambra State Thread. Show me the new pics where it is all clean now? Show me where Tinubu and Fashola helped the poor citizens of Nigeria angry

It needs to be recalled that in 2007, a group called the Lagos Progressive Movement fingered Tinubu and his political godson, Babatunde Raji Fashola, in a huge land scam running into several billions of naira in Lagos State. In a public statement issued on the matter, the group had noted: “We, the Lagos Progressives Movement once again wish to update fellow Nigerians on the various land scams perpetuated by former Governor Bola Tinubu and being covered up by Governor Babatunde Fashola.

We catalogue below a few brazen acts of stealing and corruption committed by Tinubu and aided by Fashola on the good tax payers of Lagos. Tinubu’s greed and primitive acquisition tendency knows no bound. In fact, it is believed that Lagos land personally appropriated by him is worth over N500 billion and this is growing because he hasn’t stopped. Some of the properties outside the hands of the single largest landlord and which investigations have revealed are as follows:

1. 4, Oyinkan Abayomi (formerly Queens) Drive, Ikoyi: A 5-bedroom detached house on one acre of land which was originally the Lagos State Governor’s guest house since 1979, but which now belongs to Tinubu. The certificate of occupancy of the property valued at N450 million was signed and released to him by Fashola in 2007 shortly after he assumed office.

2. Tinubu’s residence at 26 Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi was initially falsely presented as Oando Plc Guest House. Later, he purportedly bought it from Oando, and used public funds to rebuild and renovate it. The Lagos State Government bought the property and paid an undisclosed sum to him and thereafter gave the property back to him under the bogus Pension Bill he signed to law shortly before he left office in 2007. The property is worth over N600 million.

3. The annex of the Lagos State Guest House in Asokoro, Abuja was bought by the State Government in 2006 for N450 million, purportedly to protect the main house from security breach. Shortly after Tinubu left office, the property was transferred to him under the pension plan he signed into law before leaving office.

4. The 250-hectare land valued at about N35billion and strategically located at the Ajah junction on Lekki Road was initially meant for a General Hospital for the people of Eti-Osa Local Government but was stolen by Tinubu and handed over to Trojan Estate Ltd - a company owned by Deji and Wale Tinubu - to develop as Royal Garden Housing Estate at the expense of the taxpayers of Lagos.

Keep hating the truth exposing me won't make the truth go away shame on you embarassed
Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by biafranqueen: 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
eye4eye:

Ashewo, no be your people dey fight for this link? https://www.nairaland.com/1054852/few-pics-imo-state/87

Biafran-wh0re, open the link and enjoy yourself.
Obiano is working prove to me Fashola did work this thread is about that fraudster Fashola and because I am exposing him you people attacked my family and started threatening me. See APC see them oooooo. They want to kill me because I told the truth and they can not refute it! I will not answer you again you people can not even defend your paymaster with sense. All you can do is threaten my family. But me I will not run because when I hit Lagos in 2 weeks the IG go ask you what your problem was.
Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by eye4eye: 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
biafranqueen:
Obiano is working prove to me Fashola did work this thread is about that fraudster Fashola and because I am exposing him you people attacked my family and started threatening me. See APC see them oooooo. They want to kill me because I told the truth and they can not refute it!

Wetin wrong with the biafran-wh0re? Wetin be Obiano? is that name of city or village? Ashawo omo Y1bo.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by 9jagirl4ree(f): 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
biafranqueen:
[s] Obiano is working prove to me Fashola did work this thread is about that fraudster Fashola and because I am exposing him you people attacked my family and started threatening me. See APC see them oooooo. They want to kill me because I told the truth and they can not refute it! I will not answer you again you people can not even defend your paymaster with sense. All you can do is threaten my family. But me I will not run because when I hit Lagos in 2 weeks the IG go ask you what your problem was[/s].

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by biafranqueen: 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
Billyonaire:
You dont hand over Development Plan of my State to a Candidate of a Party that hasnt won election yet. Which kind of SAN is Fashola ? Oh How can I forget, He is just a property lawyer.
Not just a property Lawyer a brilliant one that has stolen trillions of dollars worth of land from Nigerians and privatized the streets to get there, so no power people go enter.
Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by 9jagirl4ree(f): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
biafranqueen:
[s] Not just a property Lawyer a brilliant one that has stolen trillions of dollars worth of land from Nigerians and privatized the streets to get there, so no power people go enter.[/s]

With all his failures , your people keep trooping to the state in their millions everyday to escape the poverty in your enclave?

tell us anoda story kellene

1 Like

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Bruteforce101: 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
biafranqueen:
Your a coward that is all you can do 2011 and show me where in 3 years he did anything? My Governor is working hard go to Anambra State Thread. Show me the new pics where it is all clean now? Show me where Tinubu and Fashola helped the poor citizens of Nigeria angry

Keep hating the truth exposing me won't make the truth go away shame on you embarassed

You are the coward here Kellene just like ojuiku. Your former governor Pita Hoebi milked your state dry but you have never open a thread about it. So you wanna compare Hoebiano with Fashola? You are truly sick in the head. Seems your dada husband madness has been transfered to you. Shame

1 Like

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Bruteforce101: 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
[s]
biafranqueen:
Obiano is working prove to me Fashola did work this thread is about that fraudster Fashola and because I am exposing him you people attacked my family and started threatening me. See APC see them oooooo. They want to kill me because I told the truth and they can not refute it! I will not answer you again you people can not even defend your paymaster with sense. All you can do is threaten my family. But me I will not run because when I hit Lagos in 2 weeks the IG go ask you what your problem was.
[/s]

Were you not the lying fool claiming to have a shop and building at Surulere. Gbawe exposed your lies and even snap pics but you cant stop lying. Its in your gene, all yeeboes are liars and you just prove it again. Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by biafranqueen: 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
Bruteforce101:
[s][/s]

Were you not the lying fool claiming to have a shop and building at Surulere. Gbawe exposed your lies and even snap pics but you cant stop lying. Its in your gene, all yeeboes are liars and you just prove it again. Hypocrite
The life of broke boys grin
Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Bruteforce101: 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
[s]
biafranqueen:
136, Bode Thomas Road, Bode Thomas, Surulere, Lagos, yo go see it when the IG flog you there in two weeks time. I'm coming grin
[/s]

Mumu. Go drink agbo. Dirty dada man is waiting

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Igrigrigun: 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
biafranqueen:
[s] 136, Bode Thomas Road, Bode Thomas, Surulere, Lagos, yo go see it when the IG flog you there in two weeks time. I'm coming [/s]grin

kellene you are a noise maker

stop crying

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS by Blackfire(m): 2:53am On Dec 19, 2014
9jagirl4ree:

With all his failures , your people keep trooping to the state in their millions everyday to escape the poverty in your enclave?

tell us anoda story kellene

the same way ur people troop to their place en mass,visit peace park in ibadan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. / Tears As Presidency Sealed Saraki’s Fate In 15 Minutes - Eyewitness' Report / Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.