Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. (11291 Views)

Nigerians React To Martin Onovo's Interview On Channels Today - Video / APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. by nex(m): 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
Over the years, Social Media has acquired far more relevance than its original creators ever intended, or believed it would gain. The use of social media has transcended online friendship, and is today, in every aspect of human communication.

It is rarely possible to sit through a conversation among 'hip' youths without the words Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube popping up at least once, and that has created an avenue for businesses, celebrities, and even politicians to market themselves, as well as their offerings to that vibrant audience.

In this interview, Nejeeb Bello ('nex' on Nairaland) who is CEO of Bar Baric Digital & Social Media Marketing, sits with Victor Mathaias of Channels Television Lagos, to discuss "The Effect Of Social Media On Political Campaigns (In Nigeria)" on the program, Channels Beam.

Watch, and share your own views and opinions.

[flash=720,600]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7LJxq6BBks[/flash]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. by ogaofficer(m): 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
Dnt tell me you wrote this while on air . . . . Grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. by Beesluv: 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hmmmm, okay o

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
Everybody na nairalander! Vote buhari .he may be old but nigeria need an elder to put all his wealth of wisdom into nigerias sucess

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. by nex(m): 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
@OgaOfficer

The program was LIVE a few days ago. This is not a live stream, but a Youtube upload of the video.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. by ogaofficer(m): 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
nex:
@OgaOfficer

The program was LIVE a few days ago. This is not a live stream, but a Youtube upload of the video.

ok.
Re: Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. by nex(m): 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
@UnibenStudent

Yes, I am a Nairalander, as you can see, in fact, an Admin for that matter, and I believe all of us in Nigeria should be Nairalanders. Funny thing is, I am ex-UNIBEN also.

So do let us know what your opinions are on the effect of social media and political campaigns.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
nex:
@UnibenStudent

Yes, I am a Nairalander, as you can see, in fact, an Admin for that matter, and I believe all of us in Nigeria should be Nairalanders. Funny thing is, I am ex-UNIBEN also.

So do let us know what your opinions are on the effect of social media and political campaigns.
brother if I talk u fit make textboook on top my head oh.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
please stop these "i am a nairalander this and that", would you call yourself "i'm a facebooker"

11 Likes

Re: Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
Well done OP...

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. by teemanbastos(m): 12:48am On Dec 23, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Everybody na nairalander!
lol.. Abi

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. by nex(m): 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
Fellow Nairalanders, please share your opinions on the topic O! Not whether I truly am a Nairalander or not. It's not even possible for me to share this here if I were not. Anyhow, do you think using Social Media to campaign for political office in Nigeria will hae any influence on the February 14th elections?
Re: Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. by nex(m): 8:26am On Dec 24, 2014
You can also watch Part 1 of the interview here. That part is mostly via Google Hangouts:

Channels Beam: "The Effect Of Social Media On Political Campaigns Part 1":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnUQMAT06sw

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. by Kinkale(m): 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
Am i on fp?? Shoki ooo... Lemme go and box in peace now

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. by omanifrank(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
hmmmm
Re: Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. by lilmax(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
Good
Re: Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. by dridowu: 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
Lovely
Re: Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. by orimion(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
nothing to say, fp to make
Re: Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. by ichidodo: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
Nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
Did you expose reno omokri and this ochejoseph paid hack for build up nigeria? If you have to talk about social media and politics and you did not mention these nuisance then your interview is just as useless. This reno omokri (sincere9gerian) and ochejoseph spreading propaganda on nairaland, facebook, buildupnigeria and with the extended 40 laptop crew is the highlight of regressive social media and politics in 2014.

nex:
Fellow Nairalanders, please share your opinions on the topic O! Not whether I truly am a Nairalander or not. It's not even possible for me to share this here if I were not. Anyhow, do you think using Social Media to campaign for political office in Nigeria will hae any influence on the February 14th elections?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. by contactmorak: 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
Re: Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. by SirHouloo(m): 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
So nice, Nairaland; changing lives since OnlyGodknows BC
Re: Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. by bright007(f): 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
i will like to vote for APC atleast because some of the best Governors in Nigeria today are members of the party e.g Fashola and Oshiomhole.

But the APC shot itself in the foot by bringing somebody who promised to shed blood if he loses (and obviously made good his threat as seen in the aftermath of 2011 presidential election). He has again promised to shed blood if he looses. i know definitely he is going to lose hence i appeal to all my brothers and sisters in the North to pls come back home.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. by iwriterng(m): 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
"No Data" crew

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
diluminati:
please stop these "i am a nairalander this and that", would you call yourself "i'm a facebooker"
we can say nairaland is exclusive to Nigerians hence the nairalander talk . if you not ok with it , you dont need to force your views on members as I dont think you own shares here.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. by tellwisdom: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
Op, u never talk with microphone before?? sad

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. by lirusehn(m): 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
undecided
Re: Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. by KHAYGOLD(m): 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
What can we do about it?
Re: Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. by Durst: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
bright007:
k

K is for Kettle.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. by toblosky(m): 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
I didn't watch the video but did u also talk about the effect of Amaechi Rivers loots to Buhari campaign wink
Re: Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. by sccofield(m): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tears As Presidency Sealed Saraki’s Fate In 15 Minutes - Eyewitness' Report / Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots / President Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.