Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,769 members, 7,912,146 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 10:15 PM

Marketing By Forum 1 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Marketing By Forum 1 (753 Views)

Temporarily Banned By Forum Antispam Bot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketing By Forum 1 by sunee: 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2008
Forum Marketing is one of the best ways to promote your product, service, or business opportunity but you must do it correctly.

Join the right forums - You have to make sure that the forums you belong to are active. When deciding on what forums to use, I suggest that you choose forums with an Alexa rank of at least 100,000 or above. The forum should have thousands of posts in every category and should have people consistently viewing each thread. Of course if you are a member of a forum already you should promote there, but if you should also join the high ranking ones as well.

Get "Trusted" - A member with 3 posts who starts a thread about his or her business is not going to get anywhere. Most likely the people on the forum will think negatively of this. In order to market on forums correctly you must get "trusted." Start good threads in off topic sections of the forum. Make it look like business is not your concern.

Post in sections that interest you. I like to participate in the sports section and the politics section of the forums I belong too because that's what interests me. Before moving to the business sections and before you start promoting you should have at least 300 posts. This may seem like a lot, but 300 posts can be done in a week. Actually, I've done it in 2 days. Forums are fun and if you get into a discussion that you like (this is why you should start off in topics that interest you) your post count will go up very quickly.
Re: Marketing By Forum 1 by naijacutee(f): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2008
In other words, spam Nairaland?
Re: Marketing By Forum 1 by whatnext: 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2008
OP, I see you have close to 300 posts.

You do not need to spam the forum to pass your message across. Just make sense.

(1) (Reply)

Making Money From Selling Iformation Products Here In Nigeria / Interested To Become A Distributor? Here's The Great Opportunity / Where can I get laptops for retail purposes in the UK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.