Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,205 members, 7,933,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:35 PM

Share Your Weird Personal Encounter With An Agbero (tout).. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Weird Personal Encounter With An Agbero (tout).. (494 Views)

A True Life Story Of An Interesting Personal Encounter With A Mad Woman / My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man / Will Lagos Roads Ever Be Agbero Free Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Weird Personal Encounter With An Agbero (tout).. by balash(m): 6:08am On Dec 20, 2014
So mine Was funny, I was coming back from somewhere around 2am in the midnight and driving around that mushin axis, the traFfic light was on red and been a lagos dude and knowing fully well how risky it is to wait for a traffic light in the middle of the night like somewhere as risky as mushin.

Immedietely I crossed the red light and a very big pothole forced me slowing down,this two hefty guys came from no were and stood infront of my car I drifted into reverse straight but I couldn't drive back into a big pothole so I just succumbed that I have been robbed so I waited for the guys to come ask for my valuables.

Lo and behold the first one came to the window and politely asked me to wynedown,I did and he dropped the bombshell.Oga why did you crossed the red light? U know its risky if not say we see u as a cute looking guy we for carry u go our office, your fine is 5k.

I counted 5k and handed it to the guy looking so dazed like am I dreaming, then he counted and said ehn ehn you be sure guy and said oga make we no lie for you O, No wait for red light if you dey drive go O, Na Mushin you dey O, I simply nodded and drove off.

I still remember that encounter and I would be like, Abi the guy wey carry weapon wey them this guys dey use operate never come ni lol

Share yours..
Re: Share Your Weird Personal Encounter With An Agbero (tout).. by lafflaff123(m): 6:11am On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Share Your Weird Personal Encounter With An Agbero (tout).. by ukukaegbu(m): 6:37am On Dec 20, 2014
I boarded an almost-full inter-state commercial bus. After a long while, the bus still had not left because most of the "passengers" in the bus were fake passengers.

I decided to come down from the bus to go look for another bus that would take off immediately since I was yet to buy their ticket. The agbero that was loading the bus grabbed me and insisted I go back into the bus. He accused me of "unloading" his bus.

I just gave him half of the fare to avoid creating a scene. And the agbero was one that I can knock down easily in a normal fight.

(1) (Reply)

Common Mistakes Nigerians Make / Another Babysitter Secretly Filmed Assaulting A Yive-year-old Boy / The Meaning Of Slim Trim 2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.