Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,114 members, 7,973,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:13 AM

MR SEUW THANKS. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / MR SEUW THANKS. (1473 Views)

Muslims Have Always Been Lazy Ever Thanks To Their Prophet / Thanks!! / Thanks To Islam, My Culture Is Haraam.!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MR SEUW THANKS. by Bush2: 10:02am On Dec 09, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: MR SEUW THANKS. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2008
What if we ask that Mosaic laws be introduced in Lagos?

It will apply to only christians though . . .
Re: MR SEUW THANKS. by olabowale(m): 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2008
Mosaic. Interesting.

You didn't say Jesus(aic). I guess there is no law, or disregarded, yet again by Pauline doctrine.

Mosaic law. Its sexual law will even be harsher than the muslims. The Mosaic has no flogging. Only stoning.
Re: MR SEUW THANKS. by reindeer: 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2008
im sure th good governor is listening,,,,,,to music! grin
Re: MR SEUW THANKS. by RichyBlacK(m): 1:34am On Dec 10, 2008
Bush2:

Assallam, even though to whom i write this topic may not see it but please if you are opportune to read give it a wider publicity, analysis has been made and found that majority of the people living in Lagos are muslim faithfull so i did not see the reason why the Executive Governor of Lagos and his Cabinet will not introduce the Shari'a legal system in the State, Shari'a legal system bring love, peace, harmony, happiness, and understanding among muslim and none muslim, if someone looks at the Nigerian State that introduced Sharia they are living in harmony and understanding, Shari'a as it is concern only Muslim, all the rules and regulation therein will only be applicable on muslim, 4 example in Kano State when Shari'a legal System is about to be introduce romours has been going on trying to divide the society but today as the system has fully been implemented both the muslim and non muslim are living together with love,peace,harmony, and understanding of the role to be played by each in the society. Lastly i'm calling on His Excellency the Executive Governor of Lagos State to kindly introduce the Shari'a legal system in the state which will assist in eradicating some of the persistant social vices. This author can be contact on this email address frg8000@gmail.com tanx.[color=#006600][/color]

You're a lunatic with a single digit IQ.
Re: MR SEUW THANKS. by Frizy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2008
This thread has been systematically taken to the politics section Olabols, babs, mcusman . . . defend the deen.https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-205554.0.html
Re: MR SEUW THANKS. by tpia: 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2008
Re: MR SEUW THANKS. by Hesperus(m): 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2008
tpia:

is the idiot posting this from Lagos state? angry angry

why is everyone running mouth about lagos state these days?

Hope no problem? You don't have your own state?
I wonder o! Sharia in Lagos state? Dat has to be the joke of the century!
Re: MR SEUW THANKS. by olabowale(m): 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2008
Sharia is Madina era. Makka era the muslims, worldwide, and especially the decadent Lagos State will have to go through. Muslims should pay attention to that era; it was a single and focused objective; Tawhid. This means that all the evil things have to be shed from the body, but specifically from the heart, since Allah looks at the heart.

When Muslims reach the Madina era in belief and deeds, and not just by lips, then Sharia will be a thing that will come naturally. Muslims all over the world will beholding on to the rope of Allah, all together, and will not be divided among itself.

The muslim will practice Sharia in their individual, family, community, societal, national and global lives. And no one else can do anything about it. For example, I do not receive interest or pay interest, in personal or business life. My associates then accept it and practice the same with me. Anyone knows that if i were it be parter with him/her, my rules which is from Islam has to be accepted by all decision makers along with me.

What you do with your own funds or operations that I do not have any part of, is your own lifestyle.
Re: MR SEUW THANKS. by babs787(m): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2008
@Frizy

This thread has been systematically taken to the politics section Olabols, babs, mcusman . . . defend the deen.https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-205554.0.html

Salam brother. I have been there but saw that one of our brothers has replied and I tried posting but couldnt but would hold on till its released.

@Christians

What is your problem with Shariah? Dont you know that even actions, doings in Islam is in line with Shariah?
Re: MR SEUW THANKS. by Dfearless1(m): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2009
Assalam alaykum ya Jamaah Nairaland wa Muslim. We all can only go 2 rest when we are ready 2 follow D law of our Religion Islam. Lagos de Kuramo will not be easy 2 govern wit SHARI'AH Law cos we av both MUSLIM, CHRISTIAN & IDOLATERS here. I only pray dat 4 D MAster of D day of Judgement should continue 2 direct D affairs of Governor BABATUNDE RAJI FASHOLA 2 D right path in LAGOS & hopefully oda States can immitate him.
Re: MR SEUW THANKS. by Nezan(m): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2009
As somebody wit a first hand knowledge/experience of sharia in Zamfara state, I dont wish it anywhere in Naija.
Re: MR SEUW THANKS. by Abuzola(m): 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2009
Have you heard of the Islamist rampage in the north, called 'boko haram' insisting of sharia Law adoption in Nigeria, but like fearless suggested Lagos won't be good for sharia, i don't want to mention tribe but what i always see from their muslim is infuriating and disgusting, talk of the numerous unbelievers
Re: MR SEUW THANKS. by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2009
Abuzola:

Have you heard of the Islamist rampage in the north, called 'boko haram' insisting of sharia Law adoption in Nigeria, but like fearless suggested Lagos won't be good for sharia, i don't want to mention tribe but what i always see from their muslim is infuriating and disgusting, talk of the numerous unbelievers

You already did. . .why are you so prejudiced?
Re: MR SEUW THANKS. by GEW: 9:29am On Jul 28, 2009
Abuzola:

EYA, SO TRIBE INFLUENCES THE WAY YOU GUYS DO YOUR wicked RELIGION? mention the tribe hadjia will see to it you are not banned
Re: MR SEUW THANKS. by Nezan(m): 10:51am On Jul 28, 2009
Abuzola:

i don't want to mention tribe but what i always see from their muslim is infuriating and disgusting, talk of the numerous unbelievers
This was what I was letting Olabowale to know in the other thread. When the chips are really down, core northerners consider all other muslims as kafr.
Re: MR SEUW THANKS. by Abuzola(m): 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2009
Thats not what i mean Nezan, we have faithful one among them but what i consider infuriating is saying am a muslim by mouth, you will see a woman name khadija or man name Muhammad, but the virtues is contrary to Islam, the female leaving their hair, wear sòkòtó (jeans trouser), fitted dress revealing what is supppose to be hiden, mingling together like bread and butter with male and playing foul play, and so many others. Thats why i do not think The people will support sharia adoption talk of the christian we have again in our midst
Re: MR SEUW THANKS. by Nezan(m): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2009
Abuzola:

Thats not what i mean Nezan, we have faithful one among them but what i consider infuriating is saying am a muslim by mouth, you will see a woman name khadija or man name Muhammad, but the virtues is contrary to Islam, the female leaving their hair, wear sòkòtó (jeans trouser), fitted dress revealing what is supppose to be hiden, mingling together like bread and butter with male and playing foul play, and so many others. Thats why i do not think The people will support sharia adoption talk of the christian we have again in our midst
For the years I have spent in Northern Nigeria, I know what a core Northener muslim thinks about himself: that the other muslims are not to be trusted. That is why for every religious crises in the north, all yorubas, igbos, tivs e.t.c. are treated as kafrs irrespective of your religious leanings. Have you ever wondered why yoruba and hausa have separate mosques in some towns? Some are considered as lesser muslims.
Re: MR SEUW THANKS. by Abuzola(m): 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2009
Mind you, you said kufar , any muslim who called his fellow muslim by that name is himself a kafr, thats the saying of the Prophet.

I do pray in other mosques other than hausa mosque, i use to pray my jumah in a yoruba mosque even though there is a hausa mosque around. What you should understand is There is something we call Bidia (innovation), introducing religious innovation which the Prophet never enjoin on us, e.g salatul fati for instance is said to be better than salat by Qadiriyah sect in their book 'jawa'irul ma'ani' page 9, this is blasphemy, i use to pray my jumah in one Ahmadiyya mosque before realizing their blasphemies that jesus will never come back to earth proclaiming imam mahdi and jesus to be the same and that their leader Ahmad Ghulam an Indian is the jesus and many blasphemy, even in my community i do not pray in any kind of hausa mosque i detect herectic. Hope you get my point. Here in the south when you see fight it is tribal conflict while that of the north is religious conflict. The north problem is overzealousness and unemployment that is causing it, for example this 'BOKO HARAM' sect have long been ban from preaching because of their overzealous and interpreting the Quran in their favour applicable to thousand years ago instead of initiating the effect of the 21st century how it work. A good example was given by a Uniabuja lecturer that 'if they know that things do not change and need moduling from time to time, why did they use guns and bombs instead of using sword like the prophet did in their attack in Bauchi and Borno, besides Allah forbid using fire to punish on earth'
hope you get my point
Re: MR SEUW THANKS. by reindeer: 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2009
The topic of this thread just echoes what the 'boko haram' claims they are fighting for.'
shame sad
Re: MR SEUW THANKS. by Abuzola(m): 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2009
Shame on you too. Oh ho, so you detest sharia simply because you want to stick on with ur gay/lesbianism. I will pluck your eyes when sharia is adopted
Re: MR SEUW THANKS. by sleek29(m): 7:47am On Jul 29, 2009
reindeer:

The topic of this thread just echoes what the 'boko haram' claims they are fighting for.'
shame sad

point of correction, i actually think they are fighting for a just cause, if they all go to school, WHO WILL BE THE NIGHT WATCHMEN,THE SHOEMAKERS, MERUWAS ?, WE STILL NEED SUCH PEOPLE IN THE SOCIETY.
Re: MR SEUW THANKS. by LadyT(f): 7:52am On Jul 29, 2009
Extremist Muzzy's (muslims) make me sick see this idiot Abuzola vomiting trash.
Re: MR SEUW THANKS. by javalove(m): 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2009
san' Allah ka tura mini numba waya nka a lukman@jajitech.net. Ina son gaye maka woni abu. . .
Re: MR SEUW THANKS. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2009
javalove:

san' Allah ka tura mini numba waya nka a lukman@jajitech.net. Ina son gaye maka woni abu. . .

Meaning?
Re: MR SEUW THANKS. by Nezan(m): 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2009
Abuzola:

Mind you, you said kufar , any muslim who called his fellow muslim by that name is himself a kafr, thats the saying of the Prophet.

But Olabowale refered to all shi'ite muslims as kafr.

olabowale:

And the comment about shia: Allah's messenger gave guidelines who is Muslim. You will find the definition of Muslims in Quran. When a person still by name, but by action negates his Shahada, then he can hardly be considered a muslim! A person who says that he is a muslim, but proclaims that salah is not necessary what Islam is that? person who says an action is no more necessary to be a muslim is not a muslim, than you who is a declared kafr!

So who is lying? you or Olabowale?
Re: MR SEUW THANKS. by Abuzola(m): 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2009
I guess you misunderstood his point. What i will say is 'Shiite, ahmadiya bla bla bla, they are all muslim, the shahadah is what makes one a muslim' A person who doesn't pray salat, fast, zakat and pilgrimage but testify that there is no god except Allah is a muslim, on the last day, day of resurrection every muslim who has an atom of faith will be admited into paradise, there is hadith on this, a kafr will not be admited to paradise, there are several verses on this. So is up to you know what am driving at. If you need the hadith that says when you call a muslim kafr it will come back to you, feel free
Re: MR SEUW THANKS. by reindeer: 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2009
Ha!
Abuzola, you desperately need Jesus!
Your heart is full of hate, violence and death.
You talk of slaying people like chickens, of plucking eyes, wow!

As i type to you now, a part of me tells me, its difficult to reason with you at the level of adults but i believe Christ even loves those who reason as children.

Just allow the prince of peace a place in your heart and experience peace and love.
I tell you, love will become your second nature, you'll seek to love fellow humans whatever faith they belong to and that my dear brother is where your heart will find rest.
Layback for once and wonder what it will be like to have a heart filled with the peace that you yourself wont understand.

Abuzola, ill pray for you tonight to the only living God, im sure you arent too far to be reached.Prepare for a visitation by the power of the Almighty.

See, if anger stirs up in you at the words above, its because the devil doesnt want to let go of you, shrug him aside and let love flow into your heart.

Believe me, try it and see life like you've never known it to be.

Still i love you.
Re: MR SEUW THANKS. by Abuzola(m): 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2009
Redeener i don't hate you either, i love jesus so much, if you talk recklessly i will do the same to you, thats me. Thanks for praying , at the moment i don't see any visitor or change, so better double your night vigil prayer.
Re: MR SEUW THANKS. by nellaluv(f): 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2010
Monkey

(1) (Reply)

How True Muslims Fight The 'Unbelievers' In Jihad? / Why Prophet Moh'd (peace Be Upon Him) Have Multiple Marriages. / Lessons for Muslims to Learn from the Story of The People of the Ditch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.