Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,734 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:57 AM

Friends Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends Wahala (624 Views)

See What Some Girls Will Suffer Tomorrow (PHOTO) Valentine Wahala / See This Two Girls Wey Dey Cause Wahala....(pictures) / Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Wahala by slybe: 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
See me see wahala. I got the biggest shock of my life when my click of friends called me then placed me in the middle for some serious question and answer session. They asked question like why i was not dating any girl, why i am not atleast chasing any girl because i have a nice physic and look. Then they asked me a question that i never believed they could asked. They asked if i was gay. Imagine! My question to them was must i date a girl, i am young and i am 23 and just finish my education should having a girlfriend be top of my proirity. What of my aspirations and dream. If not for the human need to be social i would just totally erase them from my list of friend. What do you think?
Re: Friends Wahala by Beesluv: 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
Don't let them mislead you. When the time comes, you'l surely meet the angelic babe

To an extent, they are good friends
Re: Friends Wahala by zoeee(f): 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
True
Re: Friends Wahala by mayorjosh(m): 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
I face exactly d same thing amidst my friends
girls chase me but I dint like em
but it didn't kill me,its making me more mature
again I dint have 2 bug ma mind with relationship issues
youll have fun e.f clubbin without being watched or thinking bout ur gf
BTW IF IT MAKES FP,I WAS ERE Grin Grin
Re: Friends Wahala by cooljude(m): 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
na waoh. Guy live your life
Re: Friends Wahala by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
If not for go into the world and mutiply wu wan marry una sef? Abi av u guys has frnds?

I we jez relax,read my bible,no sins of adultery or lustful thinkin atleast,
Get closer to God
Make money and help the poor
Dress in d manner dat glorify God,no husband to force u to apply makup and do oda silly stuffs
And make heaven

So uguys shuld be glad d bible said wee shuu go into d world and mutiply

1 Like

Re: Friends Wahala by slybe: 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
@badolee. Funny reply, i get wetin u dey talk.
Re: Friends Wahala by slybe: 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
Friends get wahala i tell u.
Re: Friends Wahala by CircleOfWilis: 7:11am On Dec 21, 2014
But bros, at least get one girlfriend na, now these ur fwends will begin to spread rumours to everybody in ur nebo hood that u are gay, people interaction with u will not be as smooth , girls may hate u or at best friendzone u when the need arises for u to be in a relationship, this can affect ur psychological being...Abi u no geh money ne?
Re: Friends Wahala by slybe: 9:32am On Dec 21, 2014
CircleOfWilis:
But bros, at least get one girlfriend na, now these ur fwends will begin to spread rumours to everybody in ur nebo hood that u are gay, people interaction with u will not be as smooth , girls may hate u or at best friendzone u when the need arises for u to be in a relationship, this can affect ur psychological being...Abi u no geh money ne?
I see your view, in as much as i know i am straight and do have friends with benefit back in school, i agree that people perception about you is important. I feel for just to lay this stupid view i have to have a girl i really like. Who says peer pressure is not influencial in ones life is a big liar.

(1) (Reply)

Types Of People That Will Visit You Onchristmas Day / What Is Wrong With Me? / The 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About The Woman In 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.