Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,160 members, 7,949,988 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

Who Knows Nnena? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Knows Nnena? (1705 Views)

Nnena Omali - Nigeria's Afrocentric Revelation ! / Who Is… Nnena Omali? / Nnena Rocks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows Nnena? by mellie: 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2008
NNENA omali was born in the eighties in eastern Nigeria.She hails from the vast rich countryside of Uga village in Anambra state,Nigeria.She is the last child in a family of 5.Having lost her father at the tender age of twelve Nnena found herself being raised by her mother who is a retired nurse.She strongly believes that she got her musical talents from her mom whom she says sings like a nightingale.She had always dreamt of being an artiste and started out singing as a hobby at the age of ten with a three girl choir group in high school.She did her first DEMO which she called ENRAPTURE in 2002 with the hit track called 'SO'.Did her first hit single called MISSIN' in 2004.She started out with an explosive performance at the MTN Y'HELLO FEST CONCERT in eastern Nigeria and since then she has been unstoppable!! From her words she confesses:"my music is a doorway to my soul which opens up a world of consciousness which feeds your own soul leaving you totally overwhelmed and satisfied".A poet,a didactic storyteller,an inspiring songstress,an energetic dancer,prolific songwriter and guitarist.Writing songs to Nnena Omali is a spiritual and transcendental experience!Her passionate love for music is accentuated through the way she delivers.She feels her songs very deeply and writes them with a flare that is amazing!She adores her guitar and even has a name for it.With such a loving personification of her favourite instrument she calls it 'OMALI' adapted from the word "omalicha" in her IBO dialect which means "beautiful".She also attaches this alias to her name,another reflection of her love for the instrument and a reflection of what she aspires.She says:"Beauty to me is not all about the booty.Beauty is not totally about great looks and lots of oomph! Beauty is about the you in you which makes the you,you are.Beauty is internal! I intend to always: be me,be beautiful and make beautiful music"Besides the guitar Nnena Omali also plays the piano.Besides a career in Music she also has a career in writing prose and poetry,another of her numerous talents which she believes she got from her late father who was a writer and educationist in his lifetime.Besides being an instrumentalist,songwriter,writer and singer Nnena is also a part-time music producer.One of the things she finds satisfying and overwhelming so far is the immense support her family has given her,contributing so wonderfully to the success of her career.On her inspiration Nnena says:"God is first of all my divine custodian and mentor.He brings the melodies to my dreams and sends his adoring angels to advise on the lyrics and the best way to deliver them to the world.My music is beyond music" she says."It's a mission and God is the mastermind.I am also enthralled by nature.it inspires me.flowers,trees,birds and cool water.i'm a nature addict.I'm also inspired by my emotions and personal experiences as well as my various desires to pursue a cause and finish it.On her beliefs she says;i believe in GOD,i believe in LOVE,I believe in BEING MYSELF EVEN IF IT MEANS BEING ODD AND MYSTERIOUS AND ECCENTRIC.EVEN ECCENTRICITY CAN BE ECLECTIC.

Re: Who Knows Nnena? by tosinadeda: 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2008
sorry but i cnt help but say her boobies are massive undecided
and her voice is sumtn else
Re: Who Knows Nnena? by mellie: 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2008
Since Cry with mode9 this artiste has been laughing all the way to the bank in shows and concerts based on her singles and soon to be released album.
Re: Who Knows Nnena? by khanye(m): 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2008
haba tosin, her boobies? u no get any other thing to talk about Nnena abi?
Re: Who Knows Nnena? by MrCrackles(m): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2008
I dont know this bird but i have heard a fair few peeps rave abt her!

TOSIN

Picture is all photoshopped though and titties myt be so quit lusting dude grin wink
Re: Who Knows Nnena? by mellie: 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2008
tosinadeda:

sorry but i cnt help but say her boobies are massive undecided
and her voice is sumtn else
 ;DWhat is it with guys and boobs?
Re: Who Knows Nnena? by tosinadeda: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2008
mellie:

;DWhat is it with guys and boobs?

ask God, he made man

MrCrackles:

I don't know this bird but i have heard a fair few peeps rave about her!

TOSIN

Picture is all photoshopped though and titties myt be so quit lusting dude grin wink

his one no be about photoshop o!!! she get heavy suntn grin
Re: Who Knows Nnena? by khanye(m): 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2008
bosom eeeeeeeee
Re: Who Knows Nnena? by tosinadeda: 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2008
i love her song "oluchi" cool
i love naija artistes that stand out of the crowd and do there own kinda music
Re: Who Knows Nnena? by software(m): 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2008
i never sabi am oooo,
Re: Who Knows Nnena? by ajayi1(m): 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2008
Is her album out
Re: Who Knows Nnena? by eccentric(m): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2008
ajayi1:

Is her album out
yeah good question.Been waiting for that album till thy kingdom come.
Re: Who Knows Nnena? by eccentric(m): 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2008
Heard her latest track.Hot! She'll set this country ablaze from next year.That's for sure. wink
Re: Who Knows Nnena? by tosinadeda: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2008
eccentric:

Heard her latest track.Hot! She'll set this country ablaze from next year.That's for sure. wink

na peter petrelli wife? grin
Re: Who Knows Nnena? by ajayi1(m): 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2008
She will compete with who?
Re: Who Knows Nnena? by eccentric(m): 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2008
ajayi1:

She will compete with who?
Let's watch and see.I dont believe in counting chickens before they are hatched but the eggs i've seen from this chick are pretty yummy tongue I know an artiste destined for greatness when I see one but then again let's wait and see. wink
Re: Who Knows Nnena? by davidylan1: 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2008
she ugly,
Re: Who Knows Nnena? by eccentric(m): 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2008
david ylan:

she ugly,
Pick up your glasses on the table and look again and if you aint got one visit a doctor immediately!!!
Re: Who Knows Nnena? by sunnykiss(m): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2008
i dont care to know her, turkey no dey her face cry
Re: Who Knows Nnena? by jejelolatu(f): 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2008
Haba!!
Which shows naw!!!

How much did modey himself make on "cry" dat nnena is smilin to d bank?!?

-Market nnena if u must, but dnt try to brainwash us naw !!!

***but if she is truly smilin to d bank them maybe there ar mo peeps out there who agree wit tosin.!!

-if datz d case, then i suggest u change ur current marketin strategy nd throw more light on her natural attributes!!!

Lol
Re: Who Knows Nnena? by tosinadeda: 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2008
Jeje wetin i do o
Re: Who Knows Nnena? by semid4lyfe(m): 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2009
Yeah!Just like what Modenine said to Ruggedman, Cry was nice because Nnenna was on it.
I've heard two songs from her though-oluchi and fallen roses and they ain't bad.
Re: Who Knows Nnena? by shanira(f): 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2009
semid4lyfe:

Yeah!Just like what Modenine said to Ruggedman, Cry was nice because Nnenna was on it.
I've heard two songs from her though-oluchi and fallen roses and they ain't bad.

Supported.Her falling roses song gives me the shivers though.That girl is deep.
Re: Who Knows Nnena? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:59am On Jan 14, 2009
Nnena has a real nice voice. . . . . .listened to CRY, wid w/e the name of that rapper is. . . .

I say she nailed that song. . . . . . wink
Re: Who Knows Nnena? by A40(m): 5:23am On Jan 14, 2009
Ohh i have seen this girl up,close and personal and i can confirm that she is very very busty tosin is right

I like her Oluchi song! she has a very nice voice that is capable of shattering your windows and i mean that in a nice way i would definitely cop her album
Re: Who Knows Nnena? by SHENANIGAN(m): 5:27am On Jan 14, 2009
I'm dying to see a picture or hear her voice, I've gone to YouTube to look but she's not there, anyone with a picture pls shear.
Re: Who Knows Nnena? by eccentric(m): 11:08am On Jan 26, 2009
SHENANIGAN:

I'm dying to see a picture or hear her voice, I've gone to YouTube to look but she's not there, anyone with a picture pls shear.

That's easy now.Try www.myspace.com/nnenaomali.That should be her myspace site. undecidedI think.
Re: Who Knows Nnena? by ojari: 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2009
Nne,you too set and you too tight. cheesy
Re: Who Knows Nnena? by ojari: 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2009
Big ups! cool
Re: Who Knows Nnena? by Rochalis(m): 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2009
Who no know go know.She's good and good things will always shine.
Re: Who Knows Nnena? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2009
Like the song 'Oluchi' smiley
Re: Who Knows Nnena? by eccentric(m): 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2009
Just heard from the grapevyne that her album is scheduled for release next month.Don't know how true it is though.Waiting and watching.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! / Maleek Berry – Eko Miami Ft. Geko | Last Daze Of Summer (EP) / Olamide - Lagos Nawa (wobey Sound) :: Free Mp3 Album Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.