Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,828 members, 7,889,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

Nnena Rocks! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nnena Rocks! (3533 Views)

Nnena Omali - Nigeria's Afrocentric Revelation ! / Who Is… Nnena Omali? / Who Knows Nnena? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnena Rocks! by divaplanet: 11:44am On May 15, 2009
This female artiste is brilliant.Her music is somethin else and her voice is out of this world. Just heard one track of hers entitled 'LOVE ME' or so on the radio right now.Has anyone heard any of her?
Re: Nnena Rocks! by kcee1: 12:20pm On May 15, 2009
Nigeria artirte are trying. Send m d link and i want link to these hottest guy on air as well.
OMOTOLE by IB DOT.K
Re: Nnena Rocks! by kcee1: 12:21pm On May 15, 2009
Nigeria artirte are trying. Send m d link and i want link to these hottest guy on air as well.
OMOTOLE by IB DOT.K
Re: Nnena Rocks! by divaplanet: 4:07pm On May 15, 2009
I googled up her name just now and found this link: www.myspace.com/nnenaomali I hope it is the proper site for her.Will check it out now to see,
Re: Nnena Rocks! by geena23(f): 5:54pm On May 15, 2009
All dis noize about this Nnena chick don dey too much cool
Re: Nnena Rocks! by geena23(f): 6:01pm On May 15, 2009
But she's very good sha no doubt. Dat her fallen rose song sent me to wonderland. I havnt heard anything like it.But the snag be say.Wey the album? I'm chillin' and waitin' for it to drop so that we go see wetn dey.
Re: Nnena Rocks! by savanaha: 6:05pm On May 15, 2009
Her stuff is actually pretty good and different.
Re: Nnena Rocks! by audio: 6:35pm On May 15, 2009
she alright. She's trying to do the Sade thing. Not a good photocopy, but still pretty decent.
Re: Nnena Rocks! by eccentric(m): 7:11pm On May 19, 2009
audio:

she alright. She's trying to do the Sade thing. Not a good photocopy, but still pretty decent.
I'm not sure you know the artiste being talked about here.Are you mistaken her for Nneka;the half german chick with the Sade-like deep-throated,husky voice.Nnena's voice is quite shrill and mainly high pitched.Certainly does not sound like Sade.
Re: Nnena Rocks! by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 19, 2009
Quite fond of her song 'Oluchi'.
Re: Nnena Rocks! by manmustwac(m): 7:22pm On May 19, 2009
she,s not bad sounds similar to shade though
Re: Nnena Rocks! by eccentric(m): 7:25pm On May 19, 2009
ibkaye:

Quite fond of her song 'Oluchi'.
Made me cry  embarassed but it was a damn good song all the same.
Re: Nnena Rocks! by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 19, 2009
eccentric:

Made me cry  embarassed but it was a damn good song all the same.
Video was also touching.
Re: Nnena Rocks! by eccentric(m): 7:40pm On May 19, 2009
manmustwac:

she,s not bad sounds similar to shade though
Nigeria is so full of copy-cats that it gets hard for peeps to recognise the original ish. Don't blame ya for thinking she sounds 'shadeish'.If she probably does sound like somebody that person ain't Sade cos Sade don't hit any high pitches and thats for sho'.
Re: Nnena Rocks! by alapomerin(m): 11:55am On May 20, 2009
The girl is very good.She also plays the guitar too.
Re: Nnena Rocks! by divaplanet: 9:55am On May 22, 2009
I like her style and personality. smiley Lookin forward to her album.
Re: Nnena Rocks! by raino: 10:01am On May 22, 2009
Everyone I know is waiting for Nnena's album. I believe the fact that it's not out yet has a lot to do with her label Questionmark entertainment. All the artistes have left the company except her,so I hear. I wonder what the hell she's still doing under the wings of that kevin Lucciano character. I hear he is as devious as the devil himself.
Re: Nnena Rocks! by raino: 10:02am On May 22, 2009
It beats me that she's still there. I think she's out of her mind if not stupid. angry
Re: Nnena Rocks! by Rochalis(m): 10:57am On May 22, 2009
Nnena has left Questionmark records.
Re: Nnena Rocks! by Rochalis(m): 11:02am On May 22, 2009
I hear say she don vamoose from dia tay, tay. grin
Re: Nnena Rocks! by tecquilla(f): 3:55pm On May 24, 2009
That label really does have a bad reputation for screwing artistes over. Question plenty.Dem no get 1 answer
Re: Nnena Rocks! by tecquilla(f): 3:58pm On May 24, 2009
However, I wish Nnena the best of divine luck in all her endeavours. She's truly a great artiste. One of My favorite naija diva.
Re: Nnena Rocks! by dominique(f): 8:51pm On May 24, 2009
her album suppose drop since. . .whats she still waiting for
Re: Nnena Rocks! by chiogo(f): 10:39pm On May 24, 2009
I don't know her. Is she the one on modenine's "cry"(dunno if that's the title)?
Re: Nnena Rocks! by Afam4eva(m): 11:28am On May 25, 2009
chiogo:

I don't know her. Is she the one on modenine's "cry"(dunno if that's the title)?

yep, she's the one.
Re: Nnena Rocks! by geena23(f): 7:14pm On May 27, 2009
dominique:

her album suppose drop since. . .whats she still waiting for
I hear it's dropping within this month or next. I'm staying tuned like man's business. smiley
Re: Nnena Rocks! by ojari: 3:35pm On May 28, 2009
Heard the same thing myself and I'm waiting and waiting, wink
Re: Nnena Rocks! by ojari: 4:07pm On May 28, 2009
Why wasn't this girl nominated for the Hiphopworld awards. I personally believed she would win Next rated or best vocal performance in the least. Anyway, abi no be Ojoro wey dey rule Naija? cheesy
Re: Nnena Rocks! by chiogo(f): 10:47pm On May 28, 2009
afam4eva:

yep, she's the one.
Alright. thanks.
Re: Nnena Rocks! by drdready(m): 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2009
She rocks allright. She cute too.
Re: Nnena Rocks! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2009
She's not trying to do the Sade thing. I don't see any connection to Sade. She's very unique. Her tunes are melodious with beautiful instrumental influence and not the usual pangolo beats from the likes of Kennis music.
Re: Nnena Rocks! by divaplanet: 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2009
stillwater:

She's not trying to do the Sade thing. I don't see any connection to Sade. She's very unique. Her tunes are melodious with beautiful instrumental influence and not the usual pangolo beats from the likes of Kennis music.
I support you jare.She's totally tight. Her music is gettin crazy on the airwaves these days. Just herd a new track of hers calld LIFE featuring a guy called Bountie or so.SWeeeeeeeT Track. A bit up tempo. Done in Fluent Yoruba. Didn't know she can speak yoruba O! The thin surprise me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download : Kiss Daniel Ft Wizkid – Good Time (remix) / Davido Pays Clarence Peters 7million Naira To Shoot Another Skelewu Video / My Kind of Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.