Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,298 members, 7,977,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:44 PM

Nnena Rocks! - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nnena Rocks! (3566 Views)

Nnena Omali - Nigeria's Afrocentric Revelation ! / Who Is… Nnena Omali? / Who Knows Nnena? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnena Rocks! by divaplanet: 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2010
shilling:

Nneka is really amazing.

:DOops! Sorry Shilling. This thread's is about Nnena omali not Nneka.LOL,
Re: Nnena Rocks! by divaplanet: 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2010
This is the Nnena we are talking about:

Re: Nnena Rocks! by shilling(f): 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2010
divaplanet:

:DOops! Sorry Shilling. This thread's is about Nnena omali not Nneka.LOL,
lol, I read that as Nneka.
Re: Nnena Rocks! by mellie: 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2010
Nnena is truly an enigma .Most wanted but missing in action.Scarce but in demand.Everyday we 'll be lookin out for what is not in circuit. What more can I say? I've been hopin to hear about a definite album release date though.Beats me,
Re: Nnena Rocks! by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 01, 2010
@divaplant,

that's a *faakay* one,  u just trying to promote ursef,  we all know d real one

For more info: http://www.nnekaworld.com/us/home
Re: Nnena Rocks! by divaplanet: 9:46am On Apr 01, 2010
@ fakay: U can go 'fakay' yourself up the wazoo mister! And so effin what if I mention my entertainment blog in a thread I started? Does that affect ur delicate insensibilities?
Re: Nnena Rocks! by divaplanet: 9:55am On Apr 01, 2010
@fakay: there are various ways of promoting ur artiste 'NNEKA' witout having to invade a thread about an entirely difft act whose name happens to be similar. Quit trippin' fakay. Since u are Nneka's publicist It is my pleasure to inform u that I do think ur artiste is makin Nigeria proud right now. Phaps I shld start anoda thread with the title 'Nneka rules' will that make you feel better? Lmao oloshi.
Re: Nnena Rocks! by mellie: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2010
grin cheesy funny.
Re: Nnena Rocks! by Rochalis(m): 10:03am On Apr 08, 2010
@divaplanet.And why is that?Nnena may not have the german soul singer's international recognition and propaganda but does that make her any less talented?A great artiste is a great artiste whether known or unkown.It's just rather pitiful that the Nigerian ent industry will never appreciate raw talent unless, for instance nobody even send the german babe before.Many djs no even gree play her song before.Even her Mobo notin much changed then one day she appeared 'On David Letterman' and now everybody is listening.The hypocrisy in Naija makes me wanta laugh thru my nose.the same tin happnd to Asa before she got signd by a french label.I guess people like u and faakay are only waiting for Nnena to appear on Oprah before givin her the props she deservs.
Re: Nnena Rocks! by divaplanet: 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2010
@rocharls: you obviously didn't see my post clearly before jumpin into that conclusion of lumping me with fakay.Who started the thread in first place? Who?? Duh
Re: Nnena Rocks! by geena23(f): 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2010
To Rochals; good point about the '9ja hypocrisy' thing .have made that observation too in 9jatainment. too much love for hype and less love for artistry.
Re: Nnena Rocks! by geena23(f): 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2010
Any news about Nena's debut? Her latest jam is bam though. Just hearing it first time around.
Re: Nnena Rocks! by divaplanet: 11:24am On Apr 13, 2010
Who knows?
Re: Nnena Rocks! by Mobinga: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2010
Person just de advertise she self.
Multiple usernames.
Re: Nnena Rocks! by divaplanet: 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2010
Mobinga,You are a mad fooool! Who and who do you mean? I surely hope am not included for if so then I must maintain that you are STOOOPID and totally out of your mind.
Re: Nnena Rocks! by Mobinga: 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2010
divaplanet:

Mobinga,You are a mad fooool! Who and who do you mean? I surely hope am not included for if so then I must maintain that you are STOOOPID and totally out of your mind.
Wow! and i wasn't even talking to u,
But all the same, NOBODY KNOWS YOU
Re: Nnena Rocks! by eccentric(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2010
@mobinga, Oh come on dude.was pretty obvious u were refering to her. Her post came just b4 yours.
Re: Nnena Rocks! by divaplanet: 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2010
I wonder o! Mr Mobinga or should I Say 'fakay' does it look like I freaking want to be known. I DON'T WANT TO BE KNOWN you benigted hater.Na Stars dey seek fame.people like me only seek clientele to boost thriving businesses while people like you hop from thread to thread making ludacris remarks.
Re: Nnena Rocks! by divaplanet: 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2010
My dear Mobinga aka fakay with another identity: NOBODY KNOWS ME AND I FREAKING LOVE IT!!
Re: Nnena Rocks! by eccentric(m): 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2010
My my ms planet.you are a feisty one arent you, Never mind moby dik. Dude probly even likes you. CAN I GET TO KNOW YOU one on one.
Re: Nnena Rocks! by divaplanet: 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2010
lol??
Re: Nnena Rocks! by horseliver(m): 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2010
for all who care to know,nena just shot two videdos of her tracks palava and kissed cdesignated for release consecutively soon by her mgt.There is also a new fan blog on her so anyone who needs to know her stats can link up:

www.whatsupnnena..com
Re: Nnena Rocks! by lindseylo(f): 11:56am On Nov 11, 2010
winkI like her. Her style dey very unique and her voice too set. Can't wait to see da videos.
Re: Nnena Rocks! by eccentric(m): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2010
To horseliver: That's good.
Re: Nnena Rocks! by raino: 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2010
When precisely is her CD coming out?
horseliver:

for all who care to know,nena just shot two videdos of her tracks palava and kissed cdesignated for release consecutively soon by her mgt.There is also a new fan blog on her so anyone who needs to know her stats can link up:

www.whatsupnnena..com
Seems You be her manage or publicist? smiley Give us an album release date.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide FEATURES Lil Wayne On A RAP,WATCH VIDEO / Olamide Ft Wizkid-_-totori (official Video) / Introducing A Veterian Gospel Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.