Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,697 members, 7,882,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman (2854 Views)

Ladies These Are The Qualities I Seek / What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner / Ladies:: Drop The Qualities You Want From A Man!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by omotogoodo(m): 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sat down some time ago and decided to reallly pen down what I want cos when you don't kow what you want in life, every other thing looks like it. I don't believe in setting lofty goal, nonetheless I believe I deserve every good thing in life's goody-bag. Here is my list, feel free to show us yours.

1. Christian and Godly
2. Friendly and peaceful
3. Has good culinary skills
4. Homely and clean
5. Gainfully employed (with a fair pay)
6. Attractive (pretty face, slight curve. here n there or more sef grin grin)
7. Clean complexion (Light, dark or fair skinned
8. No tattoo or stretch marks, no pot belly, hairy chest or moustache
9. Neat and has a good fashion sense
10. Tall (at least not shorter than me)
11. Purpose-driven, goal oriented
12. Must be a Yoruba
13. Has a good family background
14. Educated and knowledgeable
15. Fluent in English
16. Can sing well/loves music
17. Friendly and accomodating
18. Purpose driven and goal-oriented
19. Humble, graceful and submissive
20. I want a woman that is a blessing from God
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by ronald4lif(m): 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
Would have made more sense if you had highlighted what the woman stand to benefit dating you, or is it all about you?

3 Likes

Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by SirHouloo(m): 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
Then find clay and mould her by yourself now....

5 Likes

Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by omotogoodo(m): 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
Guy tha line is stale. Better luck next time.
SirHouloo:
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by chimerase2: 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
Bros u go old pass ma village uncle way neva marry grin
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by derrick333(m): 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
I tink I$ omotola,but $h£$ married ,$Ø wat will.u.do now?
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by omotogoodo(m): 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
Only an empty-vessel does that. Btw bro, wetin be your own concern for my matter? You don chop? undecided
ronald4lif:
Would have made more sense if you had highlighted what the woman stand to benefit dating you, or is it all about you?
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by cuteniva: 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
Lolss.u shud create a heaven for her coz dz certainly is nt of here grin
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
She's coming you hear , make sure you wait for her o and she must fit all this your description .
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by jmoore(m): 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
Nothing wrong with the list. He can find her.

The op try sha, he no even put virgin for the list. Which means many ladies can fit into his type?

Goodluck in your quest grin

1 Like

Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by omotogoodo(m): 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
derrick333:

Lolz. Really? There is a man for every woman and vice-versa.
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by omotogoodo(m): 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
derrick333:

Lolz. Really? There is a man for every woman and vice-versa.
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by ronald4lif(m): 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
omotogoodo:
Only an empty-vessel does that. Btw bro, wetin be your own concern for my matter? You don chop? undecided

No brother, I never chop since today, the hunger dey wire me no be small, e no go bad if you fit arrange something you know hehe
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by zoeee(f): 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
you av a list

a long one at that.... mmmm
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by SeverusSnape(m): 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
SirHouloo:
You just spoke my mind. OP, Over to you.
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by jnrbayano(m): 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
omotogoodo:
Sat down some time ago and decided to reallly pen down what I want cos when you don't kow what you want in life, every other thing looks like it. I don't believe in setting lofty goal, nonetheless I believe I deserve every good thing in life's goody-bag. Here is my list, feel free to show us yours.

1. Christian and Godly
2. Friendly and peaceful
3. Has good culinary skills
4. Homely and clean
5. Gainfully employed (with a fair pay)
6. Attractive (pretty face, slight curve. here n there or more sef grin grin)
7. Clean complexion (Light, dark or fair skinned
8. No tattoo or stretch marks, no pot belly, hairy chest or moustache
9. Neat and has a good fashion sense
10. Tall (at least not shorter than me)
11. Purpose-driven, goal oriented
12. Must be a Yoruba
13. Has a good family background
14. Educated and knowledgeable
15. Fluent in English
16. Can sing well/loves music
17. Friendly and accomodating
18. Purpose driven and goal-oriented
19. Humble, graceful and submissive
20. I want a woman that is a blessing from God

While you are?
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by omotogoodo(m): 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
jmoore:
Nothing wrong with the list. He can find her.

The op try sha, he no even put virgin for the list. Which means many ladies can fit into his type?

Goodluck in your quest grin

At last one sensible person came to my rescue..The list isn't unrealistic na. Haba!
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
LoL, clean complexion?

Insinuating ladies with dark complexion are, err....dirty?
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by justmag(m): 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
When people list what they want in a man or woman....I like to ask what they are offering in return! angry.....because sometimes their requirements is out of the world or a movie character

1 Like

Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by hushmail: 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
bros if i might add my voice, just stick with No. 20 and forget d rest. That way u will live a long and fulfilling life.

Meanwhile with d current trend of list of 10's in NL am surprise urs reach 20.

1 Like

Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by jmoore(m): 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
MzNelly:
LoL, clean complexion?

I doubt you read no 7 very well.
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
jmoore:

I doubt you read no 7 very well.

Great siggy. smiley
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by jmoore(m): 12:08am On Dec 22, 2014
MzNelly:

Great siggy. smiley
Thanks.
But the op included dark in no 7.
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by omotogoodo(m): 12:21am On Dec 22, 2014
MzNelly:
LoL, clean complexion?

Sister chere jor. U no see d detail wey dey parenthesis? I say "clean complexion (Dark, light or fair). I mean say I no like multicoloured faces. If u be dark, dey shine. If u light or fair make e be natural, nor be cream induced type with patches of rainbow colour with dark knuckles. Lolz. Abeg na fun I intend o
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by omotogoodo(m): 12:23am On Dec 22, 2014
justmag:
When people list what they want in a man or woman....I like to ask what they are offering in return! angry.....because sometimes their requirements is out of the world or a movie character
Okay bro, do me a favour, go through the list and tell me one thing that is outta the world.
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by mhyra(f): 12:26am On Dec 22, 2014
Hehehe.. Dear, just ask God for his 'clay' and creat her yourself.
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 22, 2014
jmoore:

Thanks.
But the op included dark in no 7.

Oh.... smiley
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 22, 2014
omotogoodo:

Sister chere jor. U no see d detail wey dey parenthesis? I say "clean complexion (Dark, light or fair). I mean say I no like multicoloured faces. If u be dark, dey shine. If u light or fair make e be natural, nor be cream induced type with patches of rainbow colour with dark knuckles. Lolz. Abeg na fun I intend o

I see.
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by Adinije(f): 3:32am On Dec 22, 2014
Op ur list is not out of the world u might find this type of lady. But the thing is that the type of lady is also looking for
1) A tall handsome and sexy (six packs figure) guy
2) Rich and don't depend on her pay
3) God fearing (a guy that don't cheat)
4) A caring man that will treat her like a goddess
5) And most importantly a democratic man.
Do u have all that? If ur answer is yes then I assure u u will find but if no, all u will do is just WISH.

1 Like

Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by ipleddge: 3:53am On Dec 22, 2014
Adinije:
Op ur list is not out of the world u might find this type of lady. But the thing is that the type of lady is also looking for
Do u have all that? If ur answer is yes then I assure u u will find but if no, all u will do is just WISH.
Do you have these qualities,I still don't know why girls date for six packs(I have though) it look meaningless to me
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by Adinije(f): 7:07am On Dec 22, 2014
ipleddge:
Do you have these qualities,I still don't know why girls date for six packs(I have though) it look meaningless to me
It not about me, its about op's list
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by omotogoodo(m): 7:22am On Dec 22, 2014
Adinije:

Hmmm. I've got all the qualities you listed above save for the six-packs (at least I get flat tummy and an moderate build). If y'all read the list well, you will see that there is no exxagerated or heighty cravings there; like big butt, long hair blah blah. What's wrong with wanting some'ing good?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Stop This Habit! / Romantic Songs To Make That Girl Fall. / Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.