Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,703 members, 7,882,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman (2856 Views)

Ladies These Are The Qualities I Seek / What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner / Ladies:: Drop The Qualities You Want From A Man!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 22, 2014
Why do I have this feeling that you have someone specific in mind when you typed it and decided to project it to others because the individual is out of your reach?
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 22, 2014
omotogoodo:

12. Must be a Yoruba
Why yoruba?
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by omotogoodo(m): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2014
Coz that's what I want. Next question please.
Zeemoor:

Why yoruba?
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by omotogoodo(m): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2014
No sir! Its a search-guide. The good book says 'write the vision, make it plain. That he can rrun he that readed it' ...'For the vision is for an appointed time, though it tarries..wait for it' I no sabi bible much, make I no go misquote o. My queen is somewhere I believe.
striktlymi:
Why do I have this feeling that you have someone specific in mind when you typed it and decided to project it to others because the individual is out of your reach?
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by Adinije(f): 10:31am On Dec 22, 2014
omotogoodo:

Hmmm. I've got all the qualities you listed above save for the six-packs (at least I get flat tummy and an moderate build). If y'all read the list well, you will see that there is no exxagerated or heighty cravings there; like big butt, long hair blah blah. What's wrong with wanting some'ing good?
oh! Goodluck then
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 22, 2014
A reasonable list. May you find what you are looking for.

1 Like

Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by cityhood: 9:37am On Dec 23, 2014
Kkk
Dis what am looking for
If nt all @list 50percent of it
Am als also looking for
08169446319 whatsap!
Mst be a yoruba
Am 6ft.
So inid 1 @average height
Fair in colour
Educated and busness oriented
Ready to settle down.
Mst be xtian.
Nt upto 28yrs
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by Shugaryme(f): 10:13am On Dec 23, 2014
Hehehe...
*Reading comments* cheesy
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by omotogoodo(m): 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
cityhood:
Kkk
Dis what am looking for
If nt all @list 50percent of it
Am als also looking for
08169446319 whatsap!
Mst be a yoruba
Am 6ft.
So inid 1 @average height
Fair in colour
Educated and busness oriented
Ready to settle down.
Mst be xtian.
Nt upto 28yrs

Wish you well bro
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by omotogoodo(m): 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
Guys it's 6 years after and I make bold to say I found a wife that has most of the qualities I wrote here.

18 out of 20!
Terrific shey?
Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by karkinase(m): 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
omotogoodo:
Guys it's 6 years after and I make bold to say I found a wife that has most of the qualities I wrote here.

18 out of 20!
Terrific shey?
Congrats cool

1 Like

Re: My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman by omotogoodo(m): 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
Thanks buddy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship / How To Transform Your Good Girl Into Something Else (explicit) / List Of Dead Amongst The Living Romancelanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.