Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Love And Hatred - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Hatred (624 Views)

Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / Why Do Nigerian Men Treat Their Wives With So Much Hatred And Cruelty / Thin Line Btw Luv And Hatred (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love And Hatred by DSuccessor1(m): 10:35am On Dec 22, 2014
I have been dating this girl for good 7yrs, though she is not my first date but i love her most. We both love each other, do things together, share things together, infact we see each other everyday but suddenly she developed this altitude like not picking my calls, not seeing at all, infact whenever she set her eye on me she feels like killing me. And, I do ask her what is the problem, her response is always "I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND" I don't really know what is wrong and it's really affecting me, i have asked many people to beg her on my behalf (her sisters, aunties and friends) even not knowing what i've done. I don't think i can still be on this earth without having her by my side.

Pls, it is not a joking matter, i need advices.
Re: Love And Hatred by yorex2011: 10:46am On Dec 22, 2014
Dude it happens.... Same happened to me... She might not just be interested again.. And instead of telling you straight wud behave dat way....

Just relax your mind, have a chat with her and ask her to come clean... If she's no longer interested.. Then you wud have to move on....knw your worth and hold your head up high that you did your best..

I knw it can be painful.. But with time.. You wud heal...
These are the kinda things that happens when one loves too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love And Hatred by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 22, 2014
Op to be honest with you. , she's tired of the relationship and she wants out , its obvious .

Talk to her and try to get her to tell you honestly exactly what's wrong and try to talk things out with her if she refuses then let her be , its not going to be easy but it's not like you've gat any other choice .

and op don't let your life depend solely on any lady else they'll just play around with you and leave you hurt.

1 Like

Re: Love And Hatred by yorex2011: 10:49am On Dec 22, 2014
Elantracey:
Op to be honest with you. , she's tired of the relationship and she wants out , its obvious .

Talk to her and try to get her to tell you honestly exactly what's wrong and try to talk things out with her if she refuses then let her be , its not going to be easy but it's not like you've gat any other choice .

and op don't let your life depend solely on any lady else they'll just play around with you and leave you hurt.

We wrote virtually the same thing

1 Like

Re: Love And Hatred by DSuccessor1(m): 10:56am On Dec 22, 2014
Thanks all, i would put your advice(s) into action. I also know it's painful but it is not the end of life...
Re: Love And Hatred by yorex2011: 11:04am On Dec 22, 2014
DSuccessor1:
Thanks all, i would put your advice(s) into action. I also know it's painful but it is not the end of life...

Wish you all the best
Re: Love And Hatred by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 22, 2014
yorex2011:

We wrote virtually the same thing

yea we did .
Re: Love And Hatred by FruityLass: 11:25am On Dec 22, 2014
DSuccessor1:
shey na beans-cake she come sell for the relationship
Relationship of 7years...sharing and doing what kind of things together? And u claim u love her without taking the necessary step. She's just tired of waiting, sharing thing and doing what Idk things.
No greenlight and u expect her to siddon and keep on doing things.....no no no
Re: Love And Hatred by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 22, 2014
She doesn't like you anymore undecided, move on to the next ocean

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Me? / The 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About The Woman In 2014. / How To Meet Your Lover Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.