Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,573 members, 7,937,601 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

I'm Over Her.... I Think :x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Over Her.... I Think :x (1185 Views)

I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Over Her.... I Think :x by mrkay101(m): 11:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
yes... I'm over her... I think :/ at this point am confused. has anyone ever gotten dat feeling dat ur over someone and all of a sudden u find ursef thinking abt that person. it happens maybe a special song or a picture or something dat trigger's d good times u have.

I just saw her pictures on my Facebook wall and was going through it. I'm almost tempted to call her, I find myself thinking maybe she's not over me too. its been abt 4 months now we saw or even talked.

so can one really get over another... :/ :x
Re: I'm Over Her.... I Think :x by kingofpool: 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
grin hahahahahaha another drunkard on the lose
Re: I'm Over Her.... I Think :x by woky: 11:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
kingofpool:
grin hahahahahaha another drunkard on the lose
he's not drunk.. Notin high pass love.. cheesy
Re: I'm Over Her.... I Think :x by kingofpool: 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
woky:
he's not drunk.. Notin high pass love.. cheesy
We are saying the same thing, he is drunk in love
Re: I'm Over Her.... I Think :x by kinwayne(m): 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
Lool.. Love nwan tin tin.. Clear her from your mind jare! Girls plenty for ground tire,so stop wasting ur precious time thinking abt her,she might even be in a relationship now sef..
Re: I'm Over Her.... I Think :x by woky: 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
kingofpool:
We are saying the same thing, he is drunk in love
Help him with good advice..
Re: I'm Over Her.... I Think :x by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
I hate to be the one to break it to you pappi but you ain't over her......not yet anyways.

I don't know the circumstance surrounding your breakup but if you did love someone, it would be a tad bit odd for you to forget about the individual in just 4 months.

However, if the breakup was for very good reasons then it would be appropriate for you to focus on other things. Calling her with the belief that she is yet to get over you is setting yourself up for a major disappointment.
Re: I'm Over Her.... I Think :x by kingofpool: 11:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
woky:
Help him with good advice..
What else if not for him to get her to know hw much he loves her so that his dreams and obsession could calm down
Re: I'm Over Her.... I Think :x by IsmailKaddour(m): 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dude leave her and get another babe.

Don't go back to your vomit.
Re: I'm Over Her.... I Think :x by Baddestguyp(m): 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
u aren't over her...its probably love and 4 months isn't enough. at least a year

1 Like

Re: I'm Over Her.... I Think :x by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
You seriously need to get laid. Start getting laid regularly.
Re: I'm Over Her.... I Think :x by mrkay101(m): 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
striktlymi:
I hate to be the one to break it to you pappi but you ain't over her......not yet anyways.

I don't know the circumstance surrounding your breakup but if you did love someone, it would be a tad bit odd for you to forget about the individual in just 4 months.

However, if the breakup was for very good reasons then it would be appropriate for you to focus on other things. Calling her with the belief that she is yet to get over you is setting yourself up for a major disappointment.

tnx mehn.... I think I'm not. the reason why it didn't work out was she wasn't ready to open up to me fully. so I felt I was being too pushy with her. and secondly she stopped calling or chatting me up the way she previously did. I'm a kinda guy dat can't beg a girl for love. so I just had to free her.
Re: I'm Over Her.... I Think :x by mrkay101(m): 11:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
WORLDPEACE:
You seriously need to get laid. Start getting laid regularly.

I tried it once after we lost contact ... but I regret it up till now
Re: I'm Over Her.... I Think :x by mrkay101(m): 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
kingofpool:
What else if not for him to get her to know hw much he loves her so that his dreams and obsession could calm down

I think u'v got a point there sha... tnx
its beta I know now so I can fully move on...
Re: I'm Over Her.... I Think :x by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
mrkay101:

I tried it once after we lost contact ... but I regret it up till now
You regret getting laid or losing contact?
Re: I'm Over Her.... I Think :x by mrkay101(m): 8:00am On Dec 24, 2014
the getting laid part

(1) (Reply)

Staring At A Girl's Breasts??? Wtf!!!! / The 4 Types Of Guys You Can't Change (so Stop Trying) / Will You Tell Your Bestfriend His Wife Is Having An Affair With Your Boss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.