Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,138 members, 7,946,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye (5251 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
honourhim:

Ok thank you madam.
You're very welcome
Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by SeuIn(m): 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
mctowel01:

What do you mean by how? if you can't see where I am going then maybe I don't know how else to explain again.
Lets say Christianity was never truly my thing in the first place cos I ve had questions right from where I was a kid. Will you believe that despite all my judicious practice in catholic doctrines, I had never seen the communion as Jesus. The magic just doesn't work in my head cos it still bread and some alcoholic wine. Thats by the way.
There are lots of reasons why I can't be an an atheist again.
Have you ever wondered why the breathing/respiratory system is so unique that it cannot be replicated on a dead man even if the dead man is fed with oxygen. There is a lot of feedback that occurs from the brain to all parts of the body, have you ever wondered how the brain could be so intelligent? I ve seen manuscript for design of plc control systems and if one could design one for the human body, you will be amazed at. the amount of intelligence contained in this intricate body. I choose to believe that this cannot be a product of mere natural selection. What even set out the laws of natural selection?

I know that atheists are good at pointing to the flaws and anomalies of life as a bait. But this only scores them high when debating with religious people whose beliefs support an omni omni god. I don't have a reason as to why there are anomalies and natural disasters, but we wilk agree that there are more pros than cons as to the benefits of these natural laws.
the day I started examining morality.The firsg thing I told myself is that its basically because this world is much more than the physical realm thats why we are talking about morality. There is the abstract nature. Morality, ethics, feelings are part of it. This is what creates a comnection between you. and a fellow human being. There is a connection with our environment and surroundings. If I should accept that it was simply nature's randomness or natural selection that brought about the physical existence, then it must be a very smart one to include this abstrac aspect.
When you dream, have you ever wondered what hands or legs you used there, how you ate? how you feel surroundings and all. You are doing all these things and its definitely not physical.
I ve also heard and seen cases of spiritual interference. Tho I am yet to verify, I am keeping fingers crossed about them.
With all these, it is very safe to conclude that something more supreme than we are is behind all these.

Thanks for the extensive answer.
You sound like a Deist.
I have a hard time reconciling these 'wonders' and the existence of God.
There is so much we don't know for now. But i'm not just able to draw the conclusion that God exists yet.
Some of these natural phenomenas such as thunder, rain, were often attributed to 'gods' such in the past. Till science came up with an explanation for them.
And As for the vast remaining unknown about our universe, I am not giving up on Science just Yet.

1 Like

Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by honourhim: 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
mctowel01:

What do you mean by how? if you can't see where I am going then maybe I don't know how else to explain again.
Lets say Christianity was never truly my thing in the first place cos I ve had questions right from where I was a kid. Will you believe that despite all my judicious practice in catholic doctrines, I had never seen the communion as Jesus. The magic just doesn't work in my head cos it still bread and some alcoholic wine. Thats by the way.
There are lots of reasons why I can't be an an atheist again.
Have you ever wondered why the breathing/respiratory system is so unique that it cannot be replicated on a dead man even if the dead man is fed with oxygen. There is a lot of feedback that occurs from the brain to all parts of the body, have you ever wondered how the brain could be so intelligent? I ve seen manuscript for design of plc control systems and if one could design one for the human body, you will be amazed at. the amount of intelligence contained in this intricate body. I choose to believe that this cannot be a product of mere natural selection. What even set out the laws of natural selection?

I know that atheists are good at pointing to the flaws and anomalies of life as a bait. But this only scores them high when debating with religious people whose beliefs support an omni omni god. I don't have a reason as to why there are anomalies and natural disasters, but we wilk agree that there are more pros than cons as to the benefits of these natural laws.
the day I started examining morality.The firsg thing I told myself is that its basically because this world is much more than the physical realm thats why we are talking about morality. There is the abstract nature. Morality, ethics, feelings are part of it. This is what creates a comnection between you. and a fellow human being. There is a connection with our environment and surroundings. If I should accept that it was simply nature's randomness or natural selection that brought about the physical existence, then it must be a very smart one to include this abstrac aspect.
When you dream, have you ever wondered what hands or legs you used there, how you ate? how you feel surroundings and all. You are doing all these things and its definitely not physical.
I ve also heard and seen cases of spiritual interference. Tho I am yet to verify, I am keeping fingers crossed about them.
With all these, it is very safe to conclude that something more supreme than we are is behind all these.

The bold sums it up.
Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by misreal(m): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
[quote author=frosbel post=29159268][/quote]be careful bros.

1 Like

Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
misreal:
be careful bros.

Take your empty threats to your baba smiley

2 Likes

Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by jaytee01(m): 9:08am On Dec 28, 2014
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]David Balvin
"A young man working in the army was constantly humiliated because he believed in God. One day the captain wanted to humiliate him before the troops. He called the young man and said: – Young man come here, take the key and go and park the Jeep in front. the young man replied: – I cannot drive! The captain said: – Well then ask for assistance of your God! Show us that He exist! The young man takes the key and walked to the vehicle and begins to pray…… …He parks the jeep at the place PERFECTLY well as the captain wanted. The young man came out of the jeep and saw them all crying. They all said together: – We want to serve your God! The young soldier was astonished, and asked what was going on? The CAPTAIN crying opened the hood of the jeep by showing the young man that the car had no engine. Then the boy said: See? This is the God I serve, THE GOD OF IMPOSSIBLE, the God who gives life to what does not exist. You may think there are things still impossible BUT WITH GOD EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE. To the person reading this, I pray the Lord work A SUPER MIRACLE in your life today"
In Jesus Name I Pray. ♥[/size]
Where exactly did this happen and which year?
Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by Weah96: 11:45am On Dec 28, 2014
jaytee01:
Where exactly did this happen and which year?

It's a feel good story, engineered to motivate the faith of those who see that the white Jesus aint doing jack sh*t.
Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
honourhim:

Your life is in shambles because you ve embraced foolishness in its entirety which has turned you into a highly confused man.
holy spirit has departed you because you are cursing people with mouth u use to worship God. better reason with frosbel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Difference Between The Righteous And The Wicked - Olamide Obire / All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals / The Moral Dilemma That Makes Atheism Unwise And Potentially Dangerous.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.