Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,236 members, 7,880,889 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:41 AM

Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor (35620 Views)

Soyinka Blasts Buhari Over Herdsmen Killings / Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa / PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by alaoeri: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
Make una look at this dimgbat, does she thinks that everybody is interested in worldly & material things like her? GMB exemplary leader.
2015 sai Buhari.

8 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by BankManager(m): 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
oziegbe2015:
Shan forgot that the general asked for 80% cut in his pension because it was too much.
My niggawink.!!80% cut??Dis kind lie a day to Christmas sha..

Though i want the General to rule Nigeria come 2015,one thing is certain;THE PEOPLE'S GENERAL IS VERY RICH..

23 million from FG every month na joke??GMB go just dey act like poor man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by YoungIncredible: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ok
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by arsetalks(m): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
First she should go and learn how to spell. Secondly, I do not think Buhari is telling anyone he is poor. Not rich as in billionaire because he didn't steal our money like others.

Or should we castigate him for not stealing?

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
In lord of ajasa voice " ohun to ba wu enibody lo le fe nu e so " GMB come 2015 ..

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by Coolboi05(m): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
Who is dis again??evrbdy claiming celebrity these days...

Btw Buhari is not poor as u think mrs,He's just not as rich as dem IBB ,Abdussalam nd co..

Do u knw d cost of a matured cow??

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by omenka(m): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
BiHung:

Abi o..."trully" instead of "truely"
Oga oo!! The word is truly!! Lmao.

By the way, this lady, quit wasting your time on twitter. Go bare your b¤obs before the president just like Omoni Oboli and get your own share of the loot.

8 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by tiswell(m): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
GMB is rich,he just want to carry his supporters alongside dedication
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by chukwunaluodili(m): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
montestic:
She posted this on twitter this morning.

Do I blame her after receiving brown envelope from GEJ in aso rock yesterday, her mouth don dey run like shower. Mtchewww
http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/shan-george-fires-back-at-buhari-for.html?m=1
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by prettyboi1(m): 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
Buhari never said he was poor, he is not rich....he is comfortable. And yes! It is a super-good thing to have been head of state and a general in the Nigerian army and yet to have lived honestly without cheating your nation or stealing from its people. Shan George have I answered your question.

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by investnotspend: 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
RockMaxi:
I am not a fan of this sultry actress.
Shan is entitled to her opinion about Buhari, we know who she is indirectly campaigning for. embarassed

I expected this to come from her and some of her colleagues today after meeting with Goodluck Jonathan yesterday, they have been bought with brown envelopes am not surprised, they have just few votes as they cant mobilize Nigerians because Nollywood is Wack .

Sai Buhari 2015 [b][/b]

7 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
one of numerous jonathan mistresses.
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by IykeD(m): 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
BiHung:

Lol I have missed NL

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by expert1000: 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
Yes ,Buhari is d poorest eva aspiring democratic president.Hw can he b Rich,wen he noz notin abt economics and management.Semi illiterate who jst has his 1st selfie 2day,Joined twitter day b4 ystday,Held an I pad ystday.North jst want power by all means daz y the are supportin d old man full of revenge and resentment.Buhari plotin hw 2use Boko haram(his boys) 2cause anoda post election violence com feb. 2015 buh guess wot......WE ArE FuLLY PREPAREd 4HIm !

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by kenex4ever(m): 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
BiHung:

u too no fit spell am. Lol

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by redcliff: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
As a president, if you live on your Salary alone, I do not think you would be rich even after leaving power..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by esantex(m): 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
I don't know why this celebrities just like getting noticed and some pple will still have to publicize their tweets...she has her own opinion and dats nt a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by gunners160(m): 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
I am not surprise that this nonsense is coming from a nonsense. Lets face reality and tell ourselves the truth. What have we enjoyed as a Nigerian ever since Goodluck has been in power?.Just Imagine,so many goverment workers are yet to be paid.Stil Mr President could splash 21 billion naira just to campaign

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by funkiebully: 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
We will never allow a confused goat like buhari who said He will stabilize international oil prize our country to play with.

He could not manage his cows with his retirement benefits, How is he going to manage 170 million Nigerians?

Hell No!

7 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by tclever: 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
Buari is a lier since 1455bc....he keep fooling us, and people keep following him like romeo following juliet...let wiat and see if he is truly the right man to take over the govt

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by redcliff: 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
expert1000:
Yes ,Buhari is d poorest eva aspiring democratic president.Hw can he b Rich,wen he noz notin abt economics and management.Semi illiterate who jst has his 1st selfie 2day,Joined twitter day b4 ystday,Held an I pad ystday.North jst want power by all means daz y the are supportin d old man full of revenge and resentment.Buhari plotin hw 2use Boko haram(his boys) 2cause anoda post election violence com feb. 2015 buh guess wot...... WE ArE FuLLY PREPAREd 4HIm !

How so?
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by supremus: 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
alaoeri:
Make una look at this dimgbat, does she thinks that everybody is interested in worldly & material things like her? GMB exemplary leader.
2015 sai Buhari.
But how many times GMB have been contesting?

3 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by BlackHuman(m): 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
Who is Shan George- Yeah, I know her.....But really, who the hell is Shan George?
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
BiHung:

Kettle calling pot black . It is spelled " truly " not truely . Thank me later .

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by Cutest9gerian(m): 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
chernest2002:
gmb have empty his bank account sponsoring boko boys
one word.......mumu sad

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by hensben(m): 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
BiHung:

eeewww!..bro na truly not truely..u come even worst pass shan grin

3 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by rattlesnake(m): 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
Mumu
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by waldigit: 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
montestic:
She posted this on twitter this morning.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/shan-george-fires-back-at-buhari-for.html?m=1
You see that is the level of decadence the society has fallen in its value system.
Women of easy virtue too are sermonizing on political issues... Humm, the general has a lot of sanitiziing to do. God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by Freiburger(m): 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
In today's Nigeria, Only billonaires are considered as rich. Ask Sanusi and Gej. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
A man homeward bound with an elephants heads does not stop to dilly-dally with a grasshopper between his toes.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by LouisVanGaal(m): 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
Collynzo22:
It is not a good thing, because a man who cannot manage his resources nor invest properly, cannot manage that of a vast nation like Nigeria.
Am sorry 4u! Because he chose not to embezzle public fund and buy private jet ba? Did he com to beg ur family? Ever heard that there are some persons who are contented with what they have? There are some things money can't buy, and one is 'Integrity'...ask ATIKUgringringrin

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by pheesayor(m): 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
Shan George is from the South-South, it is expected
#GMB15

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today / Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB / Bayelsa: Lawyers differ on Supreme Court’s ouster of David Lyon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.