Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,388 members, 7,881,402 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:46 PM

Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor (35622 Views)

Soyinka Blasts Buhari Over Herdsmen Killings / Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa / PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by Sylvarresta(m): 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
dhidden:

You talk like Buhari the very fanatical muslim who would not have any woman speak out because women have no such right! Anyhow harlots come in the same shade as the woman who brought ME forth!!!! Happy Holiday
in summary ur mother is an harlot too
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
BiHung:

Abi o..."trully" instead of "truely"

truely indeed... Hahaha. English is not easy ooh.
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
montestic:
She posted this on twitter this morning.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/shan-george-fires-back-at-buhari-for.html?m=1
It mayb hard for to believe,cos you made money via prostitution.
Not everyone is shameless, and lack class and integrity
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by Hilaskee(m): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
BiHung:

you self wey wan correct person come fail am. Na 'truly' and no be 'trully' or 'truely'. I use pidgin so if I no get at least una go know say na pidgin I dey speak here...Lolzzzzzzz.......English no be akara and bread oooooo...hahahahaha
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by Raphtop(m): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
montestic:
She posted this on twitter this morning.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/shan-george-fires-back-at-buhari-for.html?m=1
who is shan please?
does she work in Baba's FAM?
i
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by BlackSEER(m): 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
[quote
author=Collynzo22 post=29162149]It is not a good thing, because a man
who cannot manage his resources nor invest properly, cannot manage that
of a vast nation like Nigeria.
He borrowed money to buy his nomination form, he took a loan to build
his houses.
Buhari will sink Nigeria into huge debts if he is given the chance.

Buhari has earned millions as general, north east governor, head of
state, PTF chairman and he is still earning millions in pensions every
month, yet no tangible investment to show for it.
It is either he is a liar or a very very poor manager of
resources.[/quote]

This is the best post/comment i have seen since i joined NL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by VellyG(m): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
She asked a simple question.. And u guys are tongue lashing her without giving her a reasonable answer. No wonder some of una no fit pass jamb.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by derecho(m): 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
Caseless:
gej is our president and buhari is not. So we can justify whatever is said about him right now.
Again, i don't expect everybody to like buhari. But it is shattering to see the 'hate' coming frm a shameless woman who acted that home video titled 'outcast' and other embarassing movies. You dont expect me to celebrate when cossy ojiakor is seen saying senseless stuffs about gej cos she's too irresponsible to be taken seriously.
I'm not a fan of any of the actresses you've mentioned but if a person raises valid questions about persons who want to lead us we need to pause and consider.Afterall it was Buhari who told Nigerians he borrowed the money when APC could afford to give him the form free. That said,if she declares for Buhari tomorrow(just like Barcanista) will u see her as senseless

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by Geeweeny(m): 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
Usman212s:
Ode when did GMB loot ?
ode square when he was the petroleum minister and was he not the same man that Abacha didn't loot d country

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by Caseless: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
Timzy234:

She asked a question, what is your answer?
I phucking hate people who were not alive during Buhari's regime yet try to paint him as a saint.
Get a man of 60-70 years and ask him about that regime and re-evaluate your options.
Learn how to be polite on social media as "life no dey end for here".
You are also bereft of any moral ground to criticize her opinion ( or rather, question).
I rest my case.
as far as i can see this is a watery post. If i was not here when buhari was in power and have no right to paint him white. Dont I also have the right to paint gej's govt i'm part of any way i deem fit? She's too irresponsible to say anything about gmb.
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by Caseless: 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
Geeweeny:

ode square when he was the petroleum minister and was he not the same man that Abacha didn't loot d country
gej cleared d family of all money laundry cases.
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by brownlord: 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
BiHung:

Some of you buhari fanatics are something else.

Zombi
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by Geeweeny(m): 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
Caseless:
gej cleared d family of all money laundry cases.
do u have any proof to back up ur statement?
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by Caseless: 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
derecho:
I'm not a fan of any of the actresses you've mentioned but if a person raises valid questions about persons who want to lead us we need to pause and consider.Afterall it was Buhari who told Nigerians he borrowed the money when APC could afford to give him the form free. That said, if she declares for Buhari tomorrow(just like Barcanista) will u see her as senseless
she's welcome when she does that; she can repent. But that does not mean she did not fvck up on this one.
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by 1stola: 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
BuddhaPalm:

I've been seeing this for a long time. Abed which one be TAN and TANoids.

Danke!
Ewu!
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by Malawian(m): 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:
Coming from one who could not spell 'truly'. I don't know if Buhari is also responsible for her inability to spell properly. BTW, where and how did she fire back at Buhari?!
how did you manage to get 189 likes? do you have 189 monikers?
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by dom(m): 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
BiHung:

the correct spelling is "truly". Be less eager to correct someone unless you're very sure of yourself.
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by abdulnabdul: 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
Imagine who's talking.so she wants 2 hear dt GMB has mansions?or an oil block?shameless prostitute like her trying 2 pitch tents wv d wolves eating our resources.we say no corruption.
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by olami234lekan(m): 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
DavidGodwin:

grin
DavidGodwin:

;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by donphilopus: 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
Malawian:

how did you manage to get 189 likes? do you have 189 monikers?

cheesy grin... Na 300 monikers tinz o... Are you perplexed?!
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by derecho(m): 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
Caseless:
she's welcome when she does that; she can repent. But that does not mean she did not fvck up on this one.
Learn to be tolerant,being gracious does not decrease you but dignifies you.A wise person uses words aright and there's something to always learn from a supposed f..l
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by olami234lekan(m): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
DavidGodwin:

grin
DavidGodwin:

Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by Caseless: 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by Caseless: 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
derecho:
Learn to be tolerant,being gracious does not decrease you but dignifies you.A wise person uses words aright and there's something to always learn from a supposed f..l
i jst cant get what u ar driving at. I said 'she's welcome' whe she repents, but that doesn't mean she didnt say trash on this. If that does not mean tolerance and being gracious, then , i cant help u.
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
Oklander:
Empty head! Did Buhari ever told you he is a poor man? Buhari didn't steal money to enrich himself. And there's no blast in that tweet, its just a tweet from an empty head showcasing cluelessness.
Where are buhari's children schooling or schooled?? unilag, Abu zaria, ife or ibadan??
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by Malawian(m): 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:

cheesy grin... Na 300 monikers tinz o... Are you perplexed?!
i come dey bow.
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by donphilopus: 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
Malawian:

i come dey bow.

Bros, me sef surprise o... Funny enough I no dey check d likes again!
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by mizzyboy007: 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
but this babe no sabi English oh....
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by naijatruth: 12:37am On Dec 25, 2014
Alphaoscar:
even Shan the prostitute too is forming familiarity tell her to go to Allen where her customers are waiting for her.

Shan Ididowo.

Imagine you! Calling some one a prostitute just because she air her opinion. Must every one believ/support buhari? You people are just creating more enemies to buhari thinking you are campaigning. Nairaland is a glorified 2go due to much children on it.
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by Alphaoscar: 1:32am On Dec 25, 2014
naijatruth:

Imagine you! Calling some one a prostitute just because she air her opinion. Must every one believ/support buhari? You people are just creating more enemies to buhari thinking you are campaigning. Nairaland is a glorified 2go due to much children on it.

sorry, grandpa of Nairaland but your comment below is contradicting what you are trying to preach. all your 44 comments so far clearly shows that you are a GEJ asslicker and a bigot.

Fellow Nigerians, pls don't be deceived with
English and mathematical languages. Buhari made
a probalistic statement "at least 1m" can mean
#1m to infinity, it can be $200 trillion and above.
some people have started been sympathetic to a
bloody politheifcian who has NO truth in him.
Secondly, if you believe that Buhari borrowed
money to build his 3 houses, why can't you
borrow from where he borrowed to build yours?
what happened to his salaries and allowances as a
military senior officer and a former military head of
state. If true, He is economically inbalance, a frugal
spender, a misfit, a liar seeking cheap sympathy
and he is not a solution to Nigeria."
"
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by esn1(f): 2:05am On Dec 25, 2014
Oklander:
Empty head! Did Buhari ever told you he is a poor man? Buhari didn't steal money to enrich himself. And there's no blast in that tweet, its just a tweet from an empty head showcasing cluelessness.

Told kwa. Before we cast stones, proofread
Re: Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor by Change2015(m): 2:08am On Dec 25, 2014
Silly has-been who never really was anything. She is still alive eh! I'm sure she is looking for stomach infrastructure....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senators Bamidele, Adeola, Adeyemo, Abiru, Others Visit Bola Tinubu In London / Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB / APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.