Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,064 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:45 AM

Reasons Why Buhari Will Never Win 2015 Elections. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Buhari Will Never Win 2015 Elections. (840 Views)

Buhari May Soon Wish He Did Not Win 2015 Presidential Polls – Ben Bruce. / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo / Obasanjo To Boko-Haram: “You Can Never Win This War” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Buhari Will Never Win 2015 Elections. by Dyoungstar: 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
It's no longer news what the northerners has done to this great nation of ours.

We all saw how buhari and his men massacred the Igbos since 2001 till date, they kill the indigbo in the north and burn them to ashes as if they are animals in the name of their stupid Islamic religion.

What pained me most is when they blocked Kano Kaduna express way during one of the crisis and stopped every vehicle on the way, if you are a Muslim you'll be extracted then the Christians burnt to ashes. Even pregnant women were burnt.

Same thing happened in Jos, that was not enough; they started burning churches in Kaduna, Kano, maiduguri, admawa, Niger and other parts I can not recall now.

I have lived in the north for 15 years now and still living, if you are a Christian and you opened your mouth to say support buhari; you are very foolish and it's because you have not experienced his barbaric and fanatical brouhaha.

Buhari Muhammad hates the Christians and is trying everything possible to islamize this country.

My question is "Does this country belong to the northerners or to Nigeria?"

The Islamic religion has forced so many Christian girls into their religion via the use of spells.

- it happened in Katcha local government area in Niger state while I was living their, their imams will prepare charms for their boys and they will take them to school and cast the spells on the Christian girls (mind you the word Christian as used herein signifies the Christians and igbos majorly)

- or is it the one that happened in Kontagora that I'll mention? Or the ones happening in other parts of the northern states.

- I remembered vividly when the christian boys in Bida polytechnic started losing their pen.is to these religious freaks.

The emergence of bokoharam in the north is also their making if not why are they only in the north if they had not arranged it with the chadian president?

We all knew how many Christians died in the north when goodluck won the last presidential elections, people were butchered like fowl for Xmas. I lost 4 friends in that bloody massacre, so many were amputated. I almost lost my life in that religious frenzy caused by buhari and Co.

Another one was during fuel subsidy removal, that people died like flies, once again I escaped death by chance but lost my properties.

I have many things to tender on why this religious beast will never rule this country again.

It will be better we separate than any Hausa man rule this country again.

IT'S ONLY A FOOL THAT WILL ENDORSE BUHARI.

HE'S A FAILURE ONCE AGAIN....

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Buhari Will Never Win 2015 Elections. by MaziOmenuko: 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
Remove corruption...remove GEJ...

pendy79:

Remove corruption and watch power generation and distribution improve as individuals like ndudi elumelu wont be around.

Remove corruption and watch boko Haram disappear. since all defence spending will be judiciously used.

Remove corruption and education sector will be revolutionized as only properly fitted lecturers AMD teachers will be employed and all budget for physical infrastructures and equipment/laboratory chemicals/books are truly implemented.

Remove corruption and NNPC account will be open and all income to the country are properly credited o the Federatiom account.

Remove corruption and illegal bunkering with the collusion of Oil workers N naval personnel disappear.

Remove corruption Nd doctors will stop goin on strike for lack of equipment to work.

Remove corruption and fuel subsidy scam won't be there.

Remove corruption and our roads will be fixed as contractors will be made to do work for which they are paid.

Remove corruption and legislatures won't turn oversight functions to brown envelope visitation to ministries and MDAs

Remove corruption and our water boards will work

Remove corruption and tax remittance and tax payable to the federation account will improve as there won't be collusion with tax officials to short change the country.

Remove corruption and and and and so so on and on......

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Buhari Will Never Win 2015 Elections. by Dyoungstar: 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
MaziOmenuko:
Remove corruption...remove GEJ...

Sai Buhari

Mazi with all humility and sincerity I hereby declare that you are a foolish wise fool.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Buhari Will Never Win 2015 Elections. by MaziOmenuko: 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
Dyoungstar:

Mazi with all humility and sincerity I hereby declare that you are a foolish wise fool.

No need to be humble and gentle-manly in your insults.

When you grow up, you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Buhari Will Never Win 2015 Elections. by braine(m): 12:00am On Dec 25, 2014
Dyoungstar:

See polite insult. cheesy but how can you call someone a fool while you don't put any opinion of yours??
Re: Reasons Why Buhari Will Never Win 2015 Elections. by A7(m): 12:25am On Dec 25, 2014
Jittery jittery jittery jittery grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Must Present His Certificate Or Disqualified. See Why. / Jonathan’s Ph.d Versus buhari’s “semi-illiteracy” / Breaking News: Protest At Uniben Main Gate, Commercial Luxury Bus Set Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.