Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:47 PM

We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police (20062 Views)

D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege / Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym / FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Citadelb0t: 9:15am On Dec 25, 2014
[s]
chukwudi44:

Olodo stop attacking me and counter my points.Ayeni and company donated and not him alone.His company has board of directors which are part of the people who contributed the fund
[/s]

Shameless liar. No be only ayeni n company, na ayeni and association. Old mumu

10 Likes

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by sademola: 9:16am On Dec 25, 2014
LRNZH:
The Police have said they were not aware of the N21 billion donations to President Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign team by some businessmen.

The Force Public Relations Officer, Emmanuel Ojukwu, said the Police did not know about the donations or the alleged violation of the electoral law by the donors

“We are not aware of the donation and besides, there is no complainant,” Ojukwu said.

http://www.punchng.com/news/we-are-not-aware-of-jonathans-n21bn-donation-police/

Please who secured the venue, were they TANist or police?

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by oziegbe2015: 9:19am On Dec 25, 2014
And u wonder why Dangote wasnt involved with adenuga and ovia, those three men do not invest in a crumbling ship. Dangote offered to support general but he refused. Ayeni and co case are just so simply say thank u master ur regime has actually made us BILLIONAIRES like u said

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 25, 2014
LRNZH:

Ok let's see who the real Olodo is.

It is 1Million Naira not 1 Billion Naira donation limit per individual that is stipulated in the electoral act.

This is the transcript of the donations since you're ignorant of what really transpired - - >http://www.punchng.com/news/govs-businessmen-others-donate-n21-27bn-to-jonathan/

The PDP in the various states donated through their governors. I repeat no single individual donated at the event
I want to draw your attention this:
The Bauchi State Governor, Isa Yuguda, who spoke on behalf of the PDP governors, said each 21 of them would donate N50m each.

This already means the 21 PDP state governors have contravened section 91(9) of the electoral law.

Please educate yourself before you spew trash at others.
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 25, 2014
oziegbe2015:
And u wonder why Dangote wasnt involved with adenuga and ovia, those three men do not invest in a crumbling ship. Dangote offered to support general but he refused. Ayeni and co case are just so simply say thank u master ur regime has actually made us BILLIONAIRES like u said

Lol dangote donate to Buhari? He is much smarter than that

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 25, 2014
Citadelb0t:
[s][/s]

Mumu why don't you try to counter me with facts!!!! I hate childish rants

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Dbboy(m): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2014
LRNZH:

Ok let's see who the real Olodo is.

It is 1Million Naira not 1 Billion Naira donation limit per individual that is stipulated in the electoral act.

This is the transcript of the donations since you're ignorant of what really transpired - - >http://www.punchng.com/news/govs-businessmen-others-donate-n21-27bn-to-jonathan/

I want to draw your attention this:
The Bauchi State Governor, Isa Yuguda, who spoke on behalf of the PDP governors, said each 21 of them would donate N50m each.

This already means the 21 PDP state governors have contravened section 91(9) of the electoral law.

Please educate yourself before you spew trash at others.

Sorry sir I think you are the olodo the law made provision for individual not organization so I don't see any law broken there.
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by LRNZH(m): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2014
chukwudi44:

Lol dangote donate to Buhari? He is much smarter than that

You're retarded o...
It was Buhari that refused Dangote's support if you read that statement well.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Citadelb0t: 9:24am On Dec 25, 2014
chukwudi44:

Mumu why don't you try to counter me with facts!!!! I hate childish rants

Old man, what facts? That Ayeni donated 4bn or what. Seems old age is making your brain hibernate.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by LRNZH(m): 9:25am On Dec 25, 2014
Dbboy:

Sorry sir I think you are the olodo the law made provision for individual not organization so I don't see any law broken there.

So a governor is now an organisation.

Jisos of Otueke!!!!!! undecided undecided undecided
We have enough olodos already in Aso Rock. Don't add more on the streets.

15 Likes

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Eziachi: 9:25am On Dec 25, 2014
chukwudi44:

Olodo stop attacking me and counter my points.Ayeni and company donated and not him alone.His company has board of directors which are part of the people who contributed the fund
grin grin grin grin grin Wow!,That's your scientific way of explaining it? You guys cracks me up at times. How you can, even with a straight face explains the importation of snow into Saudi Arabia.

7 Likes

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Dbboy(m): 9:29am On Dec 25, 2014
Citadelb0t:
[s][/s]

Sorry sir but I think you have no aorta of truth of the cheque given be it personal or cooperative cheque so kappish and let sleeping dogs lie until you could prove otherwise.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Citadelb0t: 9:33am On Dec 25, 2014
Dbboy:

Sorry sir but I think you have no aorta of truth of the cheque given be it personal or cooperative cheque so kappish and let sleeping dogs lie until you could prove otherwise.

Ayeni is different from his company. Ayeni donated 4bn and not hos company. Simple

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by DaBullIT(m): 9:42am On Dec 25, 2014
[size=20pt]Nigerian Police , Lying to the Devil who invented lies himself since they got that black uniform[/size]

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 25, 2014
Citadelb0t:

Ayeni is different from his company. Ayeni donated 4bn and not hos company. Simple

Did you see the cheque?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by duni04(m): 9:44am On Dec 25, 2014
Instead of making noise on social media, the opposition should make a formal complaint to INEC or drag the PDP to court for breaching the electoral act. Unless the opposition is planning to do the same thing, they should take the PDP to court

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by ilo04(m): 9:48am On Dec 25, 2014
even if u know, nah wetin u want do, oya as u don know now go and arrest bros jona smh.
merry xmas to everyones
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by mustymatic(m): 9:48am On Dec 25, 2014
fyneguy:
Why do people still respond to Chukwudi's posts?
D guy na mumu hm be

6 Likes

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by ziccoit: 9:49am On Dec 25, 2014
fyneguy:
Why do people still respond to Chukwudi's posts?

I'm sorry for the guy if he must be a youth.

8 Likes

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by bornmekus: 9:50am On Dec 25, 2014
LRNZH:
The Police have said they were not aware of the N21 billion donations to President Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign team by some businessmen.

The Force Public Relations Officer, Emmanuel Ojukwu, said the Police did not know about the donations or the alleged violation of the electoral law by the donors

“We are not aware of the donation and besides, there is no complainant,” Ojukwu said.

http://www.punchng.com/news/we-are-not-aware-of-jonathans-n21bn-donation-police/
Na me dey aware of d donations because say na my pocket e dey enter.Abeg 9ja,no bi 2day nyash dey back.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Sylvarresta(m): 9:51am On Dec 25, 2014
Nigerian police lying since 1920

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 25, 2014
duni04:
Instead of making noise on social media, the opposition should make a formal complaint to INEC or drag the PDP to court for breaching the electoral act. Unless the opposition is planning to do the same thing, they should take the PDP to court

And what will come of that? Court proceedings that can take 3 years?

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 25, 2014
chukwudi44:

Olodo did they tell you the donation was for GEJ's campaign alone? I watched the event live and it was clearly stated the donation was for the entire PDP campaign across the country at all levels.

No single individual donated more than 1 billion. What we had was different individuals across the various sectors comming together to give donations
. Pls,help me tell these buharists and most especially el'rufai. Am certain that tiny man is on nairaland under a cover moniker.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Obinoscopy(m): 9:55am On Dec 25, 2014
BossAyuk:
But you were aware of Tambuwal's defection? Big Jokers grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Emulti(m): 9:58am On Dec 25, 2014
This Chukwudi of a guy has sold his conscience to the devil

8 Likes

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by LRNZH(m): 10:00am On Dec 25, 2014
chukwudi44:

Did you see the cheque?

Chukwudi44 are you a policeman?

7 Likes

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by loomer: 10:00am On Dec 25, 2014
I guess the man no get tv for house/office or maybe no be police do security for the event

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by fleexee(m): 10:01am On Dec 25, 2014
What are they donating for. Is it to establish a company or another parastatal. It is only in Nigeria people donate for thieves to win an election. Is it must that man from Otueke rule us for 10years. If a married wife can't give birth for 6yrs, what's the probability she would bear any baby for another 4years

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 25, 2014
Story for the gods

Is this not one of them maybe he failed to inform his boss

www.nairaland.com/2056559/passing-out-parade-nigeria-police/2#29125030

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by anigbajumo(m): 10:04am On Dec 25, 2014
chukwudi44:

Olodo did they tell you the donation was for GEJ's campaign alone? I watched the event live and it was clearly stated the donation was for the entire PDP campaign across the country at all levels.

No single individual donated more than 1 billion. What we had was different individuals across the various sectors comming together to give donations
abeg shut up 1 person donated 5billion naira...

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by eleko1: 10:05am On Dec 25, 2014
U dey mind sukudi44?that guy sabi lie nor bi small.He'll make devil green with envy.Na his type go see see brown call am pink.shior!Niagra police,Tufia!
PassingShot:

LIES! Ayeni donated 4 billion Naira. Many others donated more than a billion Naira.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms / PDP Leaders Ready To Visit Buhari In London / 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.