Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,857 members, 7,879,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police (20068 Views)

D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege / Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym / FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by LRNZH(m): 11:04am On Dec 25, 2014
Yomboy4ever:

What do u expect from people wey dey beg for xmas fowl from fayose.
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by superstar1(m): 11:05am On Dec 25, 2014
Is Nigerian Police ever aware of anything, apart from N20?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 25, 2014
angelsing:
hahahahah...so we shud provide evidence of where the money is?...This people will never cease to amaze me...I will call on the civil servant(Dss) to look into it and find out where the money is...Hilarious!
Provide concrete evidence or stay in your house and be quiet
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by LRNZH(m): 11:09am On Dec 25, 2014
quid:

Provide concrete evidence or stay in your house and be quiet

This is what happens when you invite police to investigate any matter. Logic will be turned on its head.
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by oathman(m): 11:11am On Dec 25, 2014
LogicPower:

Nobody should REALISTICALLY expect the BLATANTLY PARTISAN and CORRUPT Nigerian police and the SSS to have ENOUGH MORAL COURAGE, professional and personal INTEGRITY and PATRIOTISM to ever challenge the powerful cabal and the super-corrupt associates of GEJ who participated in that show of shame.

The police could say they are not aware of it, but my neighbour told me that HIS 9-YEAR OLD daughter WAS AWARE of it, and was DISGUSTED by it!.

As the billions were being donated, the ANGRY little girl kept repeating "SHAME on you, HEARTLESS looters, SHAME on you, HEARTLESS looters".

And at the end of the show, she concluded with this remark: "I don't blame them, anyway, because the BODY LANGUAGE of our president encourages it. But there's God oh"
shocked 9years old??
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 25, 2014
LRNZH:

This is what happens when you invite police to investigate any matter. Logic will be turned on its head.
So tell me. What is the logical response to a rumor?
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by LRNZH(m): 11:16am On Dec 25, 2014
quid:

So tell me. What is the logical response to a rumor?

First, what is a rumour?

An event that is televised by all major broadcasting houses and carried in all national dailies, and is not denied by the protagonists.

That's logic turned on its head.

OC no vex abeg?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Soloter(m): 11:19am On Dec 25, 2014
Redoil:
Donating to buharistan campaing group is progressive while donating to gej campaing group is bad and corrupt.
APC cyber rodents on nairaland what will you people gain by these ur double standard of seeing and doing things?
Your ignorance about campaign donations as stipulated by the constitution is appalling. one wonders the type of followers this Politics Destruction Party PDP has. I thought the online thugs will be enlightened but as it is there's no difference.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 25, 2014
LRNZH:

First, what is a rumour?

An event that is televised by all major broadcasting houses and carried in all national dailies, and is not denied by the protagonists.

That's logic turned on its head.
Good. Now take your TV evidence to court and see how long the case lasts . .
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Azumagcc(m): 11:27am On Dec 25, 2014
Chukwudi, I don't think you understand English very well. what is an Entity? its very simple. Corporate Entity.... not more than 1m. Adeniyi abi anythin u call and Associate is an Entity. that's a breach.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Greatomotoy: 11:28am On Dec 25, 2014
Dbboy:

Sorry sir I think you are the olodo the law made provision for individual not organization so I don't see any law broken there.
oga so the 21 pdp governors that donated N50M EACH is an organisation abi?
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by PEREP: 11:33am On Dec 25, 2014
LRNZH:
The Police have said they were not aware of the N21 billion donations to President Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign team by some businessmen.

The Force Public Relations Officer, Emmanuel Ojukwu, said the Police did not know about the donations or the alleged violation of the electoral law by the donors

“We are not aware of the donation and besides, there is no complainant,” Ojukwu said.

http://www.punchng.com/news/we-are-not-aware-of-jonathans-n21bn-donation-police/

PDP is not correct and the complainant issue raised has been settled by many Lawyers who called for prosecution of PDP. In my other moments, I asked if APC adverts on Channels TV for over 2 weeks now costs 10, 000 Naira each.
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by LRNZH(m): 11:34am On Dec 25, 2014
quid:

Good. Now take your TV evidence to court and see how long the case lasts . .

This policeman. You need to upgrade to international standards.

People have posted pictures or videos of them involved in a crime and have been jailed because of those pieces of evidence.

Another Nigeria police logic here.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 25, 2014
Yoruba slavery. . .

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 25, 2014
LRNZH:

This policeman you're dumb o.

People have posted pictures or videos of them involved in a crime and have been jailed because of those pieces of evidence.

Another police logic here.
Stop the Igbo hatred and think a bit.

Just because Mr X says "I donate 2 billion naira" on camera does not prove that Mr X has 2 billion naira.
Like I said, take your TV evidence and go to court
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by saaedlee: 11:37am On Dec 25, 2014
LRNZH:
The Police have said they were not aware of the N21 billion donations to President Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign team by some businessmen.

The Force Public Relations Officer, Emmanuel Ojukwu, said the Police did not know about the donations or the alleged violation of the electoral law by the donors

“We are not aware of the donation and besides, there is no complainant,” Ojukwu said.

http://www.punchng.com/news/we-are-not-aware-of-jonathans-n21bn-donation-police/

Nigeria Police Force; exhibiting CLUELESSNESS since 1999
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 25, 2014
Stop hating and spreading rumors
Vote GEJ

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by LRNZH(m): 11:40am On Dec 25, 2014
LRNZH:

This policeman. You need to upgrade to international standards.
Another Nigeria police logic here.

quid:

Just because Mr X says "I donate 2 billion naira" on camera does not prove that Mr X has 2 billion naira.

Igbo hatred ke?
When did policeman become synonymous with Igbo?

Moreover you're implying that GEJs friends are blatant liars abi?

PDP has come again o....
Stealing is not corruption
16 is greater than 19
I don't give a damn
America will know
Sharing blood

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 25, 2014
LRNZH:

Igbo hatred ke?
When did policeman become synonymous with Igbo?

PDP has come again o....
Stealing is not corruption
16 is greater than 19
I don't give a damn
America will know
Vote GEJ

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Citadelb0t: 11:44am On Dec 25, 2014
quid:
Yoruba slavery. . .

What has Yoruba got to do with this thread? Soon you yeeboes will be crying when we pounce on you. You have been trying to derail the thread with your useless post and now trying to turn it tribal. Your are more than shameless.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 25, 2014
Citadelb0t:

What has Yoruba got to do with this thread? Soon you yeeboes will be crying when we pounce on you. You have been trying to derail the thread with your useless post and now trying to turn it tribal. Your are more than shameless.
Don't commit suicide like some people o

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Citadelb0t: 11:51am On Dec 25, 2014
quid:

Don't commit suicide like some people o

Now you just show your real motive on this thread. I wont go tribal with you for the sake of this thread. Will catch you on another thread or your yeeboe thread, following you now.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by LRNZH(m): 11:51am On Dec 25, 2014
quid:

Who gave this tata nwatakiri child Megabytes to waste like this? Chei.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 25, 2014
Citadelb0t:

Now you just show your real motive on this thread. I wont go tribal with you for the sake of this thread. Will catch you on another thread or your yeeboe thread, following you now.
So u love me like this.
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Okaka27(m): 11:53am On Dec 25, 2014
Everybody be calm!!
Everybody be calm!!

Change has come

#SaiBuhari2015

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by gawu1: 11:53am On Dec 25, 2014
LRNZH:

Focus on the present my friend.

GEJ's cronies have contravened the electoral act already but the Nigeria Police will never be aware.

Compared to Buhari's 100 naira per individual donation.
Don't mind the idiot. At least, if they had suspended the law before they commenced it no body would have course of complaining. But what people are rightly complaining against is that those who supposed to protect the law are seemingly the very persons contriving it? And the police, instead of remaining quite just to allow the water passes under the bridge over the time, are insulting us the more? Very unfortunate!!!
This how low our beloved country has sink under GEJ.
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 25, 2014
LRNZH:

Who gave this tata nwatakiri child Megabytes to waste like this? Chei.

Separate emotions from your reasoning and u will see clealy rl
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by orimsamsam(m): 11:57am On Dec 25, 2014
quid:

. Dude ave been following ur comment. But hope you are the only one with this type of brain in your family. And i pray you dont transfer your thinking mentality to your children.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 25, 2014
orimsamsam:
. Dude ave been following ur comment. But hope you are the only one with this type of brain in your family. And i pray you dont transfer your thinking mentality to your children.
Thanks. Good to know u love me too
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by LogicPower(m): 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
oathman:

shocked 9years old??

Yes, she must be very intelligent to have understood that it's THEIR future and PROGRESS that are being destroyed by the frenzied looting going on in this country.

And she must also be very clever to have realized that the ATTITUDE of a leader to corruption (his body language) matters A LOT, and that a GOOD leader would always side with the VICTIMS of corruption and FIGHT the thieving elite on their behalf, instead of being so openly in close, warm romance with the looters!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by jzdoberman: 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
But we are all aware of the looting of ibb, abacha, theophilus danjuma...and the rest of them up there. So why the complaints on uncle Joe.
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
LogicPower:

Yes, she must be very intelligent to have understood that it's THEIR future and PROGRESS that are being destroyed by the frenzied looting going on in this country.

And she must also be very clever to have realized that the ATTITUDE of a leader to corruption (his body language) matters A LOT, and that a GOOD leader would always side with the VICTIMS of corruption and FIGHT the thieving elite on their behalf, instead of being in so openly in close, warm romance with the looters!
^^ Rumor mongers club
No be only 9 years old. What of 2 years old?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Military Xmas Message / How Jonathan Reduced Electrify Tariff To Get Votes In 2015 – Fashola / Did Tradermoni Contribute To Buhari's Support In The South East And South West?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.