Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,788 members, 7,879,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

When Is The Right Time To Let Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Right Time To Let Go (2000 Views)

When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? / When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number / Right Time To Announce A Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Time To Let Go by efftee(f): 9:47am On Aug 14, 2006
My girlfriend has a problem, her boyfriend is not saying anything about moving their relationship to the next level eventhough she has tried to make him understand that she really needs to know where she stands and this days he acts indifferently towards her. pls can someone help her out, when is the right time to let go?
Re: When Is The Right Time To Let Go by iice(f): 10:12am On Aug 14, 2006
He has started acting indifferently, time to let go. Plus he's not communicating to her whats really up with the relationship. Time to let go
Re: When Is The Right Time To Let Go by Damsal(f): 11:24am On Aug 14, 2006
The time to let go is when the both of u realise you both want different things, but as stated they are on different wavelenghts and communication is not even taking place. She might as well let go now.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Let Go by Free(f): 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2006
yea ma gurls have said it all

its time to let go when u both realize you not seeing eye to eye in the same thing
dont communicate , etc
Re: When Is The Right Time To Let Go by earthrealm(m): 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2006
simple,
once the rapport/feelings/communication aint there no more.
just quit b/4 he boots u

me i feel somehow booting a gal.so i give her signs/act in a strange way so she can get the msg.n that way she can end the r/l herself, n still maintain her diginity, cos it hurts a lady more to b booted than a guy,
Re: When Is The Right Time To Let Go by Remmzy(m): 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2006
[b]i do count my blessings, if a relationship aint having fruits that keeps my soul & body alive grin am off the hook. [/b]Dats it cool
Re: When Is The Right Time To Let Go by Busta(f): 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2006
u no longer feel a thing for him or her or its leading no where.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Let Go by desiree(f): 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2006
Guys sometimes find it hard to communicate their feelings, so i reckon your friend sharpens her communication skills, talk to him and if still doesn't want to do anything about it, i guess it's time to move on, maybe the spark has gone from the relationship.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Let Go by momoney1(m): 2:36am On Aug 15, 2006
hey he's gone what's she waiting for, if she can't shocked she should try cool
Re: When Is The Right Time To Let Go by kiki(f): 3:05am On Aug 15, 2006
right away
Re: When Is The Right Time To Let Go by socool1(f): 3:20am On Aug 15, 2006
time to let go, she will find him cheating with another gurl pretty soon
Re: When Is The Right Time To Let Go by katherinae(f): 4:40am On Aug 15, 2006
now
Re: When Is The Right Time To Let Go by efftee(f): 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2006
I told all about leting go, but the problem is how? she is so into this guy. how do you let go of a relationship that has been part of you for so long
Re: When Is The Right Time To Let Go by katherinae(f): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2006
eerrr now might be a good time, but u dont have to take my word for it, wait until he knocks u up, with three children, and then u catch him in bed with a man (and eddie murphy moment) then maybe that might be a better time. after all u dont want to make any rash decisions undecided
Re: When Is The Right Time To Let Go by Busta(f): 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2006
now is the time to let go.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Let Go by Dvampire(m): 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2006
when you call and call and call and call like your life depended on hearing him/her pick up so that you could settle the differences since he/she did not give you even the slightest chance to explain;yet he/she did not pick up the phone and the line went dead or finally switched off
when you text and text and text and text and he/she does not reply any of your texts for a long time.
when at last unexpectedly he/she picks up your call after one desperate try and he/she says to you 'why are you so immature? can't you read the handwriting on the wall? it's over between us!' that's the time to let go!!!
Re: When Is The Right Time To Let Go by Oracle(m): 3:41am On Aug 24, 2006
well i think if he's not ready to tell you anything you leave him
Re: When Is The Right Time To Let Go by lauryn(f): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2006
NOW is the best time
Re: When Is The Right Time To Let Go by Pain(m): 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2006
Leave if the Pain is Bitter. If its Sweet Pain. Stay.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Let Go by eslynera(f): 2:12am On Dec 07, 2006
lol, it seems to know much about pain, as the way you're name is. cheesy
Re: When Is The Right Time To Let Go by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2006
this is the right time to let go,there is no need hanging on and wasting the valuable time you would use in getting a better guy.i think before any lady goes into a relationship there are lots of things to consider,and one of it should be does his marriage clock match yours,you dont just go into a relationship like that,there are lots of things that need to be considered.guys could be really deceitful.so you have got to be really careful,they are always sweet at the beginning at the end they change.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Let Go by Youngpo413: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2015
efftee:
I told all about leting go, but the problem is how? she is so into this guy. how do you let go of a relationship that has been part of you for so long
the same way the Ex she dumped let her go...cest la vie,what goes around comes around.

(1) (Reply)

For Guys Only / Being Put On A Long Thing By A 'toastee' / Nairaland's Singles & Married Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.