Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Why Are Ladies Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Like This? (1433 Views)

Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies Like This? by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 25, 2014
I have a female friend who has been a very good friend to me for months now. Yesterday, she honoured a guy's invitation to a Christmas carol. She was excited and left in the evening. I didn't say anything.

This morning, another female friend decided to come and visit me to celebrate Christmas with me. Without calling to inform me that she was coming, the first girl visited and met this other female friend of mine and began to insult both of us. I was both shocked and embarrassed.

Now, both ladies have been refusing to pick my call since morning.

The truth however is that I tend to love the second girl. She bore the insults with maturity but she isn't picking my call no more.

I feel helpless and sad.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 25, 2014
You are yet to say what really happened.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by alabiyemmy(m): 11:29am On Dec 25, 2014
so what do you want us to do about it?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by Exjoker(m): 11:35am On Dec 25, 2014
You mean your gf caught you with another girl and she started raining curses on you?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by zeekz(m): 11:37am On Dec 25, 2014
go and meet d second lady since u claim u intend to love her and apologise no one can refuse an apology from d people dey like den go and see d first lady and clarify wat ever form of relationship u have wit her and let her know u guys are just friends nothing more or are u sleeping wit her ?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 25, 2014
striktlymi:
You are yet to say what really happened.

I have said it, bro. She was with a guy all evening yesterday. But this morning, cos she saw me with a girl, she went crazy.

It is not like we were dating or that I wooed.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 25, 2014
zeekz:
go and meet d second lady since u claim u intend to love her and apologise no one can refuse an apology from d people dey like den go and see d first lady and clarify wat ever form of relationship u have wit her and let her know u guys are just friends nothing more or are u sleeping wit her ?

I am not sleeping with her, bro. That was why I was shocked.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by Afrok(m): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2014
Well ladies are like that because they are ladies.. Op two ladies clashed for ur house? How did U play ur game and allow yourself to conceed a goal at home when U know there is away rule?

Anyways sha, give the other lady that was embarrassed with U some time, she'll pick ur call and try to apologize on behalf of the 1st lady. U can still text her though. The anger is expected but with time she'll get over it and you can fix another day for a re-match between U too.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 25, 2014
Exjoker:
You mean your gf caught you with another girl and she started raining curses on you?

No, bro. They are both my friends.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 25, 2014
Afrok:
Well ladies are like that because they are ladies.. Op two ladies clashed for ur house? How did U play ur game and allow yourself to conceed a goal at home when U know there is away rule?

Anyways sha, give the other lady that was embarrassed with U some time, she'll pick ur call and try to apologize on behalf of the 1st lady. U can still text her though. The anger is expected but with time she'll get over it and you can fix another day for a re-match between U too.

Thanks, bro. I must confess I don't know how to play the game well which is why I like a girl at a time.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 25, 2014
Yes na
Were you misleading the first Lady with your body language?
Speak d truth and shame d devil Bro

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 25, 2014
RockyTeee:
Yes na
Were you misleading the first Lady with your body language?
Speak d truth and shame d devil Bro

I used to play the guitar and sing for her. I think that is where the problem came from.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by Afrok(m): 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
hifaif:

Thanks, bro. I must confess I don't know how to play the game well which is why I like a girl at a time.
U ar welcome sir! I think I understand... Just try and make up with the embarrassed lady, don't worry how to play the game will come handy.
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
hifaif:
I have a female friend who has been a very good friend to me for months now. Yesterday, she honoured a guy's invitation to a Christmas carol. She was excited and left in the evening. I didn't say anything.

This morning, another female friend decided to come and visit me to celebrate Christmas with me. Without calling to inform me that she was coming, the first girl visited and met this other female friend of mine and began to insult both of us. I was both shocked and embarrassed.

The truth however is that I tend to love the second girl. She bore the insults with maturity but she isn't picking my call no more.

I feel helpless and sad.

In a sense, they are both right.

The first girl has been expecting you to define your 'relationship' - and you haven't.

But she went over-board by going ape-shít - which I consider also your fault.

Women, like children, need to know what behaviour is permissible around you. Guess you were kinda overwhelmed and didn't know how to react.

The second girl, who you prefer, has even a more legitimate reason for being pissed. You didn't protect her from the other girl's verbal assault.

Wait some days and call the second girl, don't apologize too much - talk about something else.

Don't call the first one, she'll call soon - if you don't. Make her apologize - be pissed.

If you choose the second girl, the first girl will chase you like hell.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by Afrok(m): 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
hifaif:

I used to play the guitar and sing for her. I think that is where the problem came from.
haha... She's jealous and can't stand her Mr. Flavour N'bania been with another girl. Abeg someone like that isn't worth ur friendship cuz she'll just drive away all girls around U.
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by MDelgado(m): 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
hifaif:

I feel helpless and sad.

The thisness of this is that,its not your fault,When two different girls meet in a guys house it causes friction..Keep pressure on the girl whom you love..Eros will touch her heart she will answer your call..
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
grin you see now..generating lovly melodies and not expecting love quarrels
hifaif:

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by okotv(m): 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
poster, it is well
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
Afrok:
haha... She's jealous and can't stand her Mr. Flavour N'bania been with another girl. Abeg someone like that isn't worth ur friendship cuz she'll just drive away all girls around U.

I just hope she hasn't driven that second lady away.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
MDelgado:

The thisness of this is that,its not your fault,When two different girls meet in a guys house it causes friction..Keep pressure on the girl whom you love..Eros will touch her heart she will answer your call..

Thanks, bro. I have started sending SMS since she refused to pick my calls.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
BuddhaPalm:

In a sense, they are both right.

The first girl has been expecting you to define your 'relationship' - and you haven't.

But she went over-board by going ape-shít - which I consider also your fault.

Women, like children, need to know what behaviour is permissible around you. Guess you were kinda overwhelmed and didn't know how to react.

The second girl, who you prefer, has even a more legitimate reason for being pissed. You didn't protect her from the other girl's verbal assault.

Wait some days and call the second girl, don't apologize too much - talk about something else.

Don't call the first one, she'll call soon - if you don't. Make her apologize - be pissed.

If you choose the second girl, the first girl will chase you like hell.

OK, bro. Thanks. I appreciate you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? by Afrok(m): 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
hifaif:

I just hope she hasn't driven that second lady away.
me too... Coz when ladies (some) are silent in the face of embarrassment, they become very difficult to predict.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Researchers Says. / How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? / Chimo! Lets See How You Intend To Outsmart A Police Man? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.