Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus (49688 Views)

Couple Campaigns For APC With APC Customized Traditional Wedding Cake (photo) / Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES / Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Desola(f): 9:08am On Dec 26, 2014
joedrae:

Good one but I won't agree with you that this is hypocrisy.

Reasons: if you have worked hard for a while or came from a wealthy family and can afford one or two cars and you can drive them to wherever you are going, I see no reason why you'll jump buses. I still jump buses too but Mehn! It's nor sweet at all. Osinbajo did this inorder to speak to and hear from the people @ the grassroot. If he chooses to ride in his cars, he can't get that. And it's not as if he's riding in a BRT since he was announced as GMB's running mate.

Then as per humility, I must say he is very humble, I've attended his church on the island a number of times and this "big fish" stands outside after the service to say "thank you for coming to church", he shakes everyone that comes to his side apart from during the Ebola season sha.

Well, I'm not sold. Jonathan was deemed to be humble before he turned into a beast once he took the seatbof the presidency. Oyedeope is so humble yet he is perhaps the richest pastor on earth and dines with the most corrupt president. Adeboye is so humble that he owns jets and again dines with corruption. Kumuyi is so humble but fraternises with Fayose. All these so called god of men don't fool me. I will only support you based on your antecedents and not by this sop stories of humility. Buhari on the other hand has proved himself and that is the only reason he will get my vote and not because he is a modern day slave master a-la- man of god or should I say god of men.

I don't care too much for Osinbajo (while I don't have much against him either) but for Buhari, I will give my undiluted support.

2 Likes

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Holuwathoby(m): 9:13am On Dec 26, 2014
I'd always like 2-party system, it keeps the excesses of the ruling party in check! I pray APC wins so they could hav solid root. PDP shd nt die tho
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Desola(f): 9:18am On Dec 26, 2014
Nigerians should stop this humility 5hit and vote for someone with a good track record! Don't vote for Buhari only because he said he has no dollar to give or because he said he has only a few cows or that he has at least a million naira in his account but because his record speaks for him. Judge him on his performances in the different offices he held! If you fall for all these bus rides gimmick then you are still making the same mistake you made when you fell for Jonathan's "I had no shoes" sop story. Ask critical questions next time! Don't fall for shopping centre selfies o. That is not humility and humility isn't what rules a nation!

Stop being so effing sentimental! Vote Buhari because Buhari is the best!

1 Like

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Lifestone(m): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2014
Campaigning for votes inside a BRT bus is much better than planning on how to rig election.
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Abiola080: 9:44am On Dec 26, 2014
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by lekkie073(m): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2014
royalblood21:

Omo ale lasan lasan...
omo ale ni baba e cool
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Klasique911(m): 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
duality:
But they said no preaching or hawking in BRT buses. Its Clear, this people will not obey the law.

Did they also wrote no campaign?
grin
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Sylverbox(m): 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

When last did you see Dumbo Sambo inside a bus?
A BETTER QUESTION SHOULD BE, 'WHEN LAST DID YOU SEE SAMBO, ANYWHERE'.
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Nicur: 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
Flets:
Lol......Oga no preaching in brt buses, its against the law

Buhari joins twitter
Buhari buys ipad
Buhari attend stage plays
Buhari visits a nite club and dances shoki
Osinbajo preaches in BRT
All few weeks to election. Height of deception and desperation.

Cry wey buhari go cry still dey traffic for high sea

bruhahahaha I wonder what next they will do?
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by abacus(m): 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
CSTR:
When has Nigeria ever flourished?

Go read again the National Anthem and the pledge, then visualise that sane country. Then post date that imagery back to then. That was the time.

How old are you self?
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by drumorenakpan: 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
Abeg una go use laff kill me for dis forum. Abeg free politicians to campaign as dem like.even if sambo go dey enter keke.no shaking. Any stunts dem wan pull.all we want is govt dat will deliver
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Legendoscar2: 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
No be only lagos go win them the ticket abeg. Make the man waka go other states abeg....haba!
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by tola9ja: 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
Barrister David Umaru worte : THE OUTCOME
OF 2015 Political analysis and expectations of
the outcome of 2015 Presidential elections:
1. Lagos: APC 98%
2. Kano: APC 100%
3. River: APC 98%
4. Osun: APC 99%
5. Ogun: APC 81%
6. Oyo: APC 84%
7. Borno: APC 100%
8. Yobe: APC 94%
9. Adamawa: APC 73%
10. Taraba: APC 87%
11. Nassarawa: APC 88%
12. Kaduna: APC 87%
13. Niger: APC 87%
14. Katsina: APC 99%
15. Zamfara: APC 100%
16. Sokoto: APC 100%
17. Benue: APC 76%
18. Plateau: APC 62%
19. Enugu: APC 54%
20. Gombe: APC 91%
21. Bauchi: APC 87%
22. Jigawa: APC 94%
23. Kebbi: APC 96%
24. Kogi: APC 86%
25. Ebonyi: APC 41%
26. Anambra: APC 47%
27. IMO: APC 91%
28. Cross River: APC 51%
29. Ondo: APC 76%
30. Ekiti: APC 82%
31. Bayelsa: APC 63%
32. Edo: APC 61%
33. Delta: APC 50%
34. A/Ibom: APC 46%
35: Kwara: APC 93%
36. Abia: APC 52%

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by SenatorJames(m): 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
I don't have issue with all these pre-election stunt, my fear is what will happen after the declaration of result next year. I'm not particular with any person or party sha.

Nigerian Youths be wise.
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by ALISMILE(m): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2014
luvinhubby:

Mr. mature, here is Nigeria & not America & this is prof Osinbajo & not Obama.
If this is nigeria not US like u said then why complain about d hypocrisy since its d oder of the day then shut up to ur stagnanc.
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Phargbemmy(m): 11:56am On Dec 27, 2014
#2015voteforchange
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by tswitch: 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
"Rode on the bus earlier today and spoke to my fellow citizens, it was better than a thousand seminars" - Prof Yemi Osinbajo

I am very aware that marketing,preaching,peddling or selling of any kind are prohibited on these BRT buses.
Are you saying the former attorney general is unaware of common public transport rules and regulations or he decided to flout it showing gross disregard and constituting a "public nuisance" as the marketers,preachers and other peddlers are correctly termed.
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by jbhill(m): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
When You See A Man Ready For A Job, You Would Know!

Buhari/Osinbajo, We Cant Wait!

Meanwhile Yesterday He was at The Palms Lekki

"doing face to face campaign at The Palms, Lekki yesterday. It was awesome; people were excitedly ready" ```Prof Osinbajo
i no u will be ashamed of this txt now.
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by rozayx5(m): 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
going to three years now

no tangible achievement

failed government

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.