Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus (49684 Views)

Couple Campaigns For APC With APC Customized Traditional Wedding Cake (photo) / Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES / Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by royalblood21: 5:46am On Dec 26, 2014
lekkie073:
How many brt buses he entered to campaign?

Awon jaguda lasan lasan cool

Omo ale lasan lasan...
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 26, 2014
datguru:
Waste of time
...it's better to try than never to try at all.actually,no time is ever wasted on causes-long live,Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by LLVelly: 6:04am On Dec 26, 2014
Hohohoho...Na only lagos go do election? 4get all this public stunt,make him enter d brt wey dey other state nah. Buhari & his boys must cry & soak in blood come next year.

1 Like

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by CSTR: 6:18am On Dec 26, 2014
abacus:

You complain alot, first you all accuse them of campaigning only on social media, twitter Facebook et al, they moved to brt buses you still have negative things to say. Really if one waits for people like you, he won't do anything .

GMB+Osinbajo accepted to run, no looking back and we, we have made up our minds to support them.

Nigeria will flourish again.
When has Nigeria ever flourished?
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by ilovecritics(m): 6:25am On Dec 26, 2014
HE SHOULD DRESS WELL ATLEAST, HE LOOKS LIKE POO*
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Nukilia: 6:38am On Dec 26, 2014
fctboy:
If the pastor is truly committed in RCCG, he should've been in the Christmas Church Planting program and not campaigning in BRT.
David was committed in keeping the sheep when God chose him, he never campaign for his emergence as king over Israel.

It is time to salvage our nation during this black Christmas, when some parents are mourning their kidnapped children cry.
It is time for change.
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by cjudy(m): 6:38am On Dec 26, 2014
Is it BRT passengers in one state going to make u win? Mr. Man better wake up and stop disgracing ur self cos there is no place for u in the Presidential Lodge
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Nukilia: 6:40am On Dec 26, 2014
ilovecritics:
HE SHOULD DRESS WELL ATLEAST, HE LOOKS LIKE POO*

We are never moved by the container outlook, we are more concerned about the content. angry
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by lastpage: 6:42am On Dec 26, 2014
duality:
But they said no preaching or hawking in BRT buses. Its Clear, this people will not obey the law.

Campaigning IS NOT SAME as Preaching/Hawking!

Jeez, where is your brain? shocked shocked

Lastpage!

PS: Just take it with some sense of humour, l mean no insult. kiss Your post got me laughing as in liike "this my people sef, nothing do them sha".. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Nukilia: 6:44am On Dec 26, 2014
cjudy:
Is it BRT passengers in one state going to make u win? Mr. Man better wake up and stop disgracing ur self cos there is no place for u in the Presidential Lodge

cry cry cry Ur daftness baffles me, you guys never know that connecting with the people at the grassroot is important.
Just try and mind your business and leave the Prof to do execute his vision grin
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Nukilia: 6:49am On Dec 26, 2014
LLVelly:
Hohohoho...Na only lagos go do election? 4get all this public stunt,make him enter d brt wey dey other state nah. Buhari & his boys must cry & soak in blood come next year.

Never forget that 90% of the people campaigning for Osinbajo today were once shouting GEJ, they fought for him to become VP and later President. Theyve discovered that GEJ is not the hope for this Nation.
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Tuatara(m): 6:53am On Dec 26, 2014
luvinhubby:
Pls Pastor prof. should tell us the last time he commutted on a brt bus before today.
If he was not doing it before & did it now to solicite for votes, then there is no better definition of hypocrisy than this.

How is that important? He's simply doing what he needs to do to achieve his aim. Why should a prof of his caliber commute by bus on a normal day?

1 Like

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Nukilia: 6:53am On Dec 26, 2014
diego101:

Mr man nigeria doesn't work like that, buhari..will never rule this country again

I wish you were God grin grin grin
Time for change is now grin grin grin
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Nukilia: 7:01am On Dec 26, 2014
cheesy So you want us to believe this. Thank you Mr Insider. 6yrs of GEJ has been interesting, trying someone else is not a bad idea. We voted GEJ before now and I guess we should try some other party grin grin grin
johhnnie:
Fellow Nigerians, we may love or hate this man. But there is something that we cannot take away from his style of governance " freedom of speech". We have never been so liberated in utterances. And I want to add a new twist to this discussion, our problem is hardly ever the number one man. At least not in all cases but those that surround the number and the prevailing situation of the country at that particular point Iin time. Again, let us be investigative in our criticisms and as well be constructive without being blinded. Let us all take the pains to Google the debt profiles of the south western states under the APC governments. Also, the manner of awarding bogus contracts. I don't care about what contractor gets what contract? But iam concerned when projects are contractors.sponsored( meaning that the contractor undertakes to finance the project at a higher interest rate much more than what is obtainable at the commercial banks) . Note also the bogus amounts at which contracts are executed under the APC governments at the state level. For instance, a 5km road project in ibadan oyo state was awarded to tin u bu ' s coy at ata whopping sum of over 5b naira. And others like that. Iam an insider. My job cuts across all the three levels of government and I have facts and figures. Buhari is not the Messiah. He is just a pawn in the hands of those that want federal power at all cost in order to cover some inadequacies.
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by lastpage: 7:03am On Dec 26, 2014
D9ty7:
Let him come to my house to campaign, it still doesn't change anything. I will vote for whoever I want to vote for and I believe in, his door to door abi na bus/stop to bus/stop campaing doesn't change anything.
Nigerians will definitely be happy seeing him. Isn't he a celebrity vice presidential candidate?
----
Now he has entered the brt buses in Lagos, only God knows how many buses he entered today. Will he do this in the city of Ibadan? Osun? Ogun? Ekiti? Will he travel to the North too? Will he go the the SS and SE also? Abeg, he wants people to vote for them that's all.
Ask yourself this question; will he still enter BRT buses after the election if they end up victorios? Well, they may have the good of the Nation at heart, but bus to bus campaign has nothing to do with election or voting.

You sound like a ROBOT or ZOMBIE!

Once a Robot is PROGRAMMED, it just does the same thing on and on!
When a Zombie walks, it just goes STRAIGHT, even if a fire or pit is ahead, "it does not change anything"... it will keeping walking on into it! shocked shocked shocked

There is something called "grass root" campaigning!
Obama did it in his "Town Hall" meetings across "most" of America!
It brings you into "direct contact" with your voters and you address their "little issues" directly.
Trust me, it works as these small-small groups of voters are the work who will do the ground work for you, in places you cannot reach!

Just see the way people like you are "arguing for and against" here, as if Buhari or Jonathan is your man! grin
.....And by the way, he has to "start somewhere". Better to start where you have support and finish where your support is weaker... but close to the election day. wink

Lastpage!
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by busybrain88: 7:06am On Dec 26, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
When You See A Man Ready For A Job, You Would Know!

Buhari/Osinbajo, We Cant Wait!

Meanwhile Yesterday He was at The Palms Lekki

"doing face to face campaign at The Palms, Lekki yesterday. It was awesome; people were excitedly ready" ```Prof Osinbajo
ah ah.why osinbajo come resemble ukwa na with d red mackers.well 4 those of u hating on buhari,listen."I beta have two girlfriends who re theives,than have 1 girlfriend who is a prostitute"buhari,we wait 4 u.
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by LLVelly: 7:11am On Dec 26, 2014
Nukilia:

Never forget that 90% of the people campaigning for Osinbajo today were once shouting GEJ, they fought for him to become VP and later President. Theyve discovered that GEJ is not the hope for this Nation.
never 4get buhari thru d use of boko haram has killed 90% of d people dat will vote for him. In my zone osibanjo is not popular,so he should visit other states,abeg is he the governor of which state?
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by ilovecritics(m): 7:20am On Dec 26, 2014
Nukilia:

We are never moved by the container outlook, we are more concerned about the content. angry

Talk is cheap -
So u will choose a dirty smelly old hag when there is a coke figured Eve as an option too?? How will you know what's inside Osibanjo? Na your Papa??
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Burger01(m): 7:29am On Dec 26, 2014
Our Vice President in waiting. I really like this man. A
seasoned professional with unparalleled humility. Time for
change is here!
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Desola(f): 7:35am On Dec 26, 2014
While I'm wholeheartedly in support of Buhari's candidacy, I will not fail to call a spade a spade.

In as much as I believe that at this time, leading up to the elections in Februrary; all political partis should release all arsenal in their possession to campaign in order to win the elections, what Osinbajo has done here is pure hypocrisy for the reason that he has not engaged with the public in this manner before now. Usually in saner climes, we see politicians riding on public transport or riding bikes on normal days and not only when it's leading up to elelections.

If I were one of the passengers on that bus, I would have asked him when the last time he rode on the bus was.

Nevertheless, I'm in support of ousting the current incompetent government.

Sai Buhari!
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Burger01(m): 7:41am On Dec 26, 2014
duality:
But they said no preaching or hawking in BRT buses. Its Clear, this people will not obey the law.
Preaching or hawking is different from 'interacting with fellow citizens'. I hope you understand this. Thanks.
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by joe4christ(m): 7:53am On Dec 26, 2014
anonimi:

When you mix HYPOCRISY with cluelessness come blend daftness join am, the result na Association of Pretending Crooks, APC.

They have scored well with PR photo-op stunts but this latest one is simply STEWPID. Reminds me of Omisore corn chewing stunt grin

Must you always make your stupidity visible in every public forum
Go get some sense, cos you aint even making sense...
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by NobleAky(m): 7:55am On Dec 26, 2014
theV0ice:

Sambo flashed pictures of him on a train some days ago.....how many times has he entered a train prior?

Moreover, see what he said

"Rode on the bus earlier today and spoke to my fellow citizens, it was better than a thousand seminars" - Prof Yemi Osinbajo

The aim was to interact with his fellow citizens since he his running for office. It's nice he gets first hand information instead of the lies Okupe, Abati and co feed GEJ with. If Only GEJ had as much thoughtfulness, maybe Nigerians woudn't have turned their backs on him today
....why must it be now that the election is barely 2months? Was there no BRT buses before he was attending seminars?
Give him little chance to even perch on the tip of the thrown you will see he will even BAN the BRT busses. Hypocrites!!!
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by D9ty7(m): 7:59am On Dec 26, 2014
lastpage:

You sound like a ROBOT or ZOMBIE!

Once a Robot is PROGRAMMED, it just does the same thing on and on!
When a Zombie walks, it just goes STRAIGHT, even if a fire or pit is ahead, "it does not change anything"... it will keeping walking on into it! shocked shocked shocked

There is something called "grass root" campaigning!
Obama did it in his "Town Hall" meetings across "most" of America!
It brings you into "direct contact" with your voters and you address their "little issues" directly.
Trust me, it works as these small-small groups of voters are the work who will do the ground work for you, in places you cannot reach!

Just see the way people like you are "arguing for and against" here, as if Buhari or Jonathan is your man! grin
.....And by the way, he has to "start somewhere". Better to start where you have support and finish where your support is weaker... but close to the election day. wink

Lastpage!
Well, and you just sounded like whose supporter?
Something that worked for Obama might not work for someone else. Remember, Obama first started online election poll and he won. Buhari won before 2011 election online, but he lost the general election.
Are you saying if Jonathan enters a brt bus, does that endear him to the masses? Does that guarantee him of victory? Did Jonathan enter a brt bus before winning in 2011.
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Bolurx(m): 8:05am On Dec 26, 2014
I Just Heard With My Left Ear;
That The Senior Special Adviser to the President on
Media Dr Doyin Okupe as fired anoda salvo
Challenging Buharist

Hear Him:
Okupe's challenge is simply put:
List 10 things achieved by Buhari during his last brief
stint as Head of State, and get N100k.
Someone else has promised to match that 100k with
another 250k.

Grab These Opportunity;
Over To You APC E-Rodents

1 Like

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Ebukaokeke5: 8:09am On Dec 26, 2014
Yes oh! I jst can't wait 2 have dem in Aso Rock as president/vice president.Yahweh wud succeed dem.
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by joedrae(m): 8:11am On Dec 26, 2014
Desola:
While I'm wholeheartedly in support of Buhari's candidacy, I will not fail to call a spade a spade.

In as much as I believe that at this time, leading up to the elections in Februrary; all political partis should release all arsenal in their possession to campaign in order to win the elections, what Osinbajo has done here is pure hypocrisy for the reason that he has not engaged with the public in this manner before now. Usually in saner climes, we see politicians riding on public transport or riding bikes on normal days and not only when it's leading up to elelections.

If I were one of the passengers on that bus, I would have asked him when the last time he rode on the bus was.

Nevertheless, I'm in support of ousting the current incompetent government.

Sai Buhari!

Good one but I won't agree with you that this is hypocrisy.

Reasons: if you have worked hard for a while or came from a wealthy family and can afford one or two cars and you can drive them to wherever you are going, I see no reason why you'll jump buses. I still jump buses too but Mehn! It's nor sweet at all. Osinbajo did this inorder to speak to and hear from the people @ the grassroot. If he chooses to ride in his cars, he can't get that. And it's not as if he's riding in a BRT since he was announced as GMB's running mate.

Then as per humility, I must say he is very humble, I've attended his church on the island a number of times and this "big fish" stands outside after the service to say "thank you for coming to church", he shakes everyone that comes to his side apart from during the Ebola season sha.
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by nickydof(m): 8:13am On Dec 26, 2014
luvinhubby:
Pls Pastor prof. should tell us the last time he commutted on a brt bus before today.
If he was not doing it before & did it now to solicite for votes, then there is no better definition of hypocrisy than this.

Makes so much sense!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by derecho(m): 8:24am On Dec 26, 2014
I think he enjoyed boarding a public bus. Prof,Molue sweet pass BRT.
Even if any politician like make dem campaign ontop okada...for me no be issue
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Nazcoj(m): 8:39am On Dec 26, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

When last did you see Dumbo Sambo inside a bus?

People like u r d reason they say Nigerians are happy people even in the midst of sufferings and hardship... she only gave a very succinct analysis of hypocrisy and u are trying to avoid the bare truth by bringing in Sambo. Yes, i ve neva seen Sambo inside any BRT bus... bt does dt nt make him better than d gimmicks being employed by d so called Revered Man of God... The devil u knw is better than d angel u dnt knw... we are too old for these kinds of propaganda...
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by inereunwa1(m): 8:50am On Dec 26, 2014
cant wait to vote out gej and co come feb. next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus by Kolade354(m): 8:51am On Dec 26, 2014
Redoil:
Biggest clown of the century campianing and crying in danfo bus
watch how u attack a man of God......you have no anointing bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.